anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nahi Bahi , ek weeknd already guzar chuka ha sunaaaata main, :(, aab ALLAH PAK keray k yeh b na jaye sunaatay main :( :(

bestplace4u said:
nahi bhai abhi tou sirf sannata hai

B

bestplace4u

anso said:
Nahi Bahi , ek weeknd already guzar chuka ha sunaaaata main, :(, aab ALLAH PAK keray k yeh b na jaye sunaatay main :( :(
lets see abhi to din start hua hai

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011

listner

Mar 7, 2011
Dear It has nothing to do with reputation and credibility. I am a Pakistani and got FSW visa in Just 5 months (that was in 2009).

Its a security issue due to which other countries have either closed their High Commission in Islamabad or have reduced their staff to minimum. The British High Commission moved its operations to Abu Dhabi and all the Pakistani Visa Applications are processed in AD. The CHC has reduced it staff to minimum and thus the back log of cases. If your Government cannot protect foreign nationals then they have all the right to do what they have done.

Its neither discrimination nor issue of credibility its just simple security issue.

Thats my opinion

saroo said:
You are exactly right bestplace4u. It's not a matter of India or philliphines that they issue the visa so fast , it's a matter of reputation that these countries have. My self i am from India and yet married a pakistani guy. India has gained so much good reputation and i heard in the next five years India is going to be like Canada. Their economy is booming so much and they are very good friends with Canada and so many other countries. Their is not much corruption in that country the Prime Minister is very good of that country, see these things count and i hate to say this about paksitan that those big people are just sitting there to rip there own country off and do not care about the poor people who are suffering with hunger and there are too many problems in this country.

I Love Pakistan as much as i Love Canada and i am not even talking about India even though i was born in India but raised in Canada so my real home town is Canada to be honest with you guys and i do Love Pakistan very much and my husband is a paksitani so that makes me love pakistan even more. But guys paksitan's big leaders have to do something good for their country inorder to gain a good reputation otherwise there are no chances that people are going to say something good about paksitan. There is so much crime and everything is so expensive and what are people going to do in that country with in the next few years, God only knows. We can just pray for Pakistan and the paksitani people that may Allah give them the hidayat and May God Bless paksitan. I forgot to mention about terrorism which is biggest issue for the western countries towards paksitan.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Each drop of a Tear is Costly
than anything in World..
But,
No One knows its value
until they have it in their own eyes
For Someone....

B

bestplace4u

listner said:
Dear It has nothing to do with reputation and credibility. I am a Pakistani and got FSW visa in Just 5 months (that was in 2009).

Its a security issue due to which other countries have either closed their High Commission in Islamabad or have reduced their staff to minimum. The British High Commission moved its operations to Abu Dhabi and all the Pakistani Visa Applications are processed in AD. The CHC has reduced it staff to minimum and thus the back log of cases. If your Government cannot protect foreign nationals then they have all the right to do what they have done.

Its neither discrimination nor issue of credibility its just simple security issue.

Thats my opinion
agreed with Saroo

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
god is great did u get anything after u sent the updated formss?? its one mnth for us n nothing as of yet

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
god is great did u get anything after u sent the updated formss?? its one mnth for us n nothing as of yet

Still waiting for my re-medical and PPR.As per CAIPS notes my will open on 17th March 2011 INSHALLAH.

INSHALLAH sab thek ho ga sab ka.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
wow.;.....hope u hear something soon.....same is with my hubby waiting for remed n ppr

B

bestplace4u

Mariah and godisgreat i guess they will processing your cases much faster now as compared to others as it has already been too long.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
bestplace4u said:
Mariah and godisgreat i guess they will processing your cases much faster now as compared to others as it has already been too long.
May Allah listen to your prayers and i hope you guys hear something good this week , and please pray for me and my husband too so he can get his passport back soon. Third week already has started since my husband has sent his passport for the visa still haven't heard anything from them.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Bestplace 4 U and Saroo,

Thanks for your kind words.

INSHALLAH mariah your Husband will also get good news.

INSHALLAH Maximuss391 bi.

Saroo, tomorrow or day after tomorrow your husband will get your passport back with visa INSHALLAH.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
and so the kind words continue

thanku saroo ,bestplace4u and god is great...

hope saroo gets the passport baq asap

waisey one interesting thing god is great.... even my hubbys bfd is 17th march :)

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
Need a suggestion....

My husband did re-medical on the 14th of Feb and got the PPR on the 28th of Feb so we sent the passport on the 1st of March. I am wondering how long it takes for the passport to return. It has already been 2 weeks. I am panicking a little.

Second, I came back from Canada to Visit my family in October 2010 as i had taken a 6 month leave. Now, i have extended my leave ever since we've received the PPR. I am a Canadian Citizen and I have a daughter who is also a Canadian Citizen.. i want to go back to Canada with my husband once he gets his Passport back. Do you think that is going to be a problem? Do you think they can object why i was here with him in Pakistan. Should i go back before him. I asked my lawyer but i don't trust him completely .. so i want to ask if anyone has been in a similar situation as me.Waiting..........

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
and so the kind words continue

thanku saroo ,bestplace4u and god is great...

hope saroo gets the passport baq asap

waisey one interesting thing god is great.... even my hubbys bfd is 17th march :)

MashALlah that's one more good news. 17th March ko he file open hai app kay husband ki bi:)