+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

L

lahorecouple

DodgeCharger said:
ok that's fine but can u tell me how to save the form with info printed in it??
just open the pdf files (CIC forms) with foxit reader, fill them in, click on save button and you're done...next time you open it all the info filled previously will show up (either you open it with Foxit reader or with Adobe reader)...but for filling in and saving you have to open it with Foxit only...ok?

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doctorkhan said:
CHC-isb is the worst office in Pakistan .... Everyone who is working over there are insane , useless , stinky pigs .... They are insensitive to the core ... My wife`s sponsorship is already is process since Apr 2010 ( aor date ) .... my daughter born in jan 2011 ... We applied for her limited validity passport and citizensip together last week .... I was instructed by the canadian consulate to sign a consent form ppt 028 in canada at the passport and the passport office will fax the same letter too Chc-isb ... When i went to passport office they asked me for a file number but chc-isb didnt provide me any file number .... I have alreeady called them twice , sent them a couple of emails and about 6 faxes but those pigs didnt even bother to reply . They will not start the process unless they receive tht consent form and the passport office wont fax that form untill i give them the file number . CHC - isb is the worst place in the whole world .
UR WIFE APRIL AOR............CHC REQ ANYTHNG?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Mahmed Behin G. Please refresh my memory as what is the reason for interview.
one2ka4 bhai g I think the reason for interview is because he is the last of his family members in Pakistan the rest all moved to USA after our nikkah. Also we only had nikkah on the phone no rukhsati but I visited him in December so I sent them pictures and proof so inshAllah that will satisfy them that we are a couple. This is what I think is the reason but I'm waiting for caips notes to see what they have written in the file as reason for interview. Pray for me that the interview goes well inshAllah and I am sure your wife will have a successful interview!

How long do I need to wait for caips to be received?

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
one2ka4 bhai g I think the reason for interview is because he is the last of his family members in Pakistan the rest all moved to USA after our nikkah. Also we only had nikkah on the phone no rukhsati but I visited him in December so I sent them pictures and proof so inshAllah that will satisfy them that we are a couple. This is what I think is the reason but I'm waiting for caips notes to see what they have written in the file as reason for interview. Pray for me that the interview goes well inshAllah and I am sure your wife will have a successful interview!

How long do I need to wait for caips to be received?
One Month for caips notes

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miksterz said:
Thanks for the response. Can anybody else confirm this?
no need to update them about her job... keep the things simple in your proces

L

lahorecouple

dear forum members, in the guides they say "fill in the forms in block letters"...I'm just confused what it means...do we have to write all words in capital letters (e.g; PAKISTAN) or in the normal letters (e.g; Pakistan) ???????? please guide

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
" PAKISTAN " Like this,

lahorecouple said:
dear forum members, in the guides they say "fill in the forms in block letters"...I'm just confused what it means...do we have to write all words in capital letters (e.g; PAKISTAN) or in the normal letters (e.g; Pakistan) ???????? please guide

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lahorecouple said:
block letters mean block, CAPS lock
i

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mahmed Behin G, In my case I sent CAIPS on 1/7/2011 and received on 2/14/2011 about 5 wk but as knaeem bhai mentioned that it take about a month. Please do let me know the reason(s) upon receiving it, you can PM me if you prefer.

Wating4U, Choti Behing G on which week of the April interview is schedule for your husband,1st/2nd/Mid or late April. Please do let me & Mahmed sister know about the interview/behaviour and questions once done. Ya Allah tujhi se madid mangte hy is mushkil ko asaan ferma de aur beshuk hum tuj se dua maang ke kabhi na-mehrom nhi rahe. Ameen

zsharani

Feb 28, 2011
contact a Canadian immigration lawyer how will truly help you in your case.

paul.dineen@on.aibn.com

He will help you for sure

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
ainy inam said:
UR WIFE APRIL AOR............CHC REQ ANYTHNG?
They didn`t ask for anything yet .