March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
wes786 said:
You should have the file number on the AOR :S Shouldn't it go on the same file as your wife NO?
Its nothing to do with my wife`s AOR since i am not sponsoring her . we applied for her citizensip n passport at the same time .

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
shaimaa said:
i sincere piece of advise for you, please contact this person in canadian embassy his mailing address is as follows:
aquil.masaud @ international.gc.ca

Senior Consular Program Officer

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan.

Tel: (051)2086-423 Fax: (051)2086-902

.......he always replies to your mails and very considerate. Please contact him on his mailing address only.:) i hope this will help you.

thanx a million ... i ll email him today n lets see ... Allah behter karne wala hai ... I have already fax 6 times on this fax number but didnt get a response yet .

Best of luck for ur case too .... insha Allah sab theek hojayega .

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Needing to vent - It upsets me when older people tell me to enjoy the single life that I'm living without my husband here, until my husband joins me. To them its like, aaj nahi to kal, eik na eik din saath phir hoge na to abhi ko enjoy karo. Its sooo hard. Where ever I look, or do, I think of him. Oh, if he was here, he'd enjoy this or like that or try to do this etc. What drives me even more mad is when people treat me as if I'm not married at all, just because he's not physically present, somehow that makes me "not married". Conversation leads to, oh wait til your married then you'll know how hard life gets and have children blah blah...then you'll know. Then I have correct them that yes I did get married and I have been with him but for some reason that still doesn't count as living a "married life". Its hard enough having people ask me constantly and every time I see them, "us ka irada hai ane ka ya nahi", or "wo arra hai ya nahi" ya "tum ne apply kiya bhi hai ya nahi apne shauhar k liye" but to have someone tell me I'm not "technically married" because he's not here, pushes me over the edge. :'( :mad:

I pray CHC-Isb start getting their acts together and start processing us faster so that we can be with our spouses once again and forget about this nightmare.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
wish he was here said:
Needing to vent - It upsets me when older people tell me to enjoy the single life that I'm living without my husband here, until my husband joins me. To them its like, aaj nahi to kal, eik na eik din saath phir hoge na to abhi ko enjoy karo. Its sooo hard. Where ever I look, or do, I think of him. Oh, if he was here, he'd enjoy this or like that or try to do this etc. What drives me even more mad is when people treat me as if I'm not married at all, just because he's not physically present, somehow that makes me "not married". Conversation leads to, oh wait til your married then you'll know how hard life gets and have children blah blah...then you'll know. Then I have correct them that yes I did get married and I have been with him but for some reason that still doesn't count as living a "married life". Its hard enough having people ask me constantly and every time I see them, "us ka irada hai ane ka ya nahi", or "wo arra hai ya nahi" ya "tum ne apply kiya bhi hai ya nahi apne shauhar k liye" but to have someone tell me I'm not "technically married" because he's not here, pushes me over the edge. :'( :mad:

I pray CHC-Isb start getting their acts together and start processing us faster so that we can be with our spouses once again and forget about this nightmare.

I feel your pain sister, and to tell you the truth this is the only place where people know what you are going through because everyone is in the same situation :(

fna786

Jan 22, 2011
wish he was here said:

Don't feel so bad i'm not sure how many others here feel the same but i know 101% i'm in the same boat as you. My family also has a big social circle here so of course everyone and their dogs got to ask when is he coming etc...and right about now i'm quite speechless. Our immigration consultant always told me last year oh he should be here within 9 months...guess what 9 months came and went...my sister in law even did my bridal shower because we were thinking it would be any time...that doesn't really matter so much though as we did go on a honeymoon trip few months ago but still its like now we are in our 14th month and we've been told he'll have an interview...first they said not before febuary now they said not before end of the quarter...well this month is the end of the quarter and i so HOPE and Pray we atleast get a freakin date. I feel very Lost to say the least on what i should do. and its like if i go there and stay i'm screwing up his case also.

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
hi people, has anybody hired an immigration lawyer from canada to persue their case? if yes can you please tell me how much do they charge? Because i don't want to walk in the lawyer's office and ger scammed by them and get charged with a handsome amount of fee, i should have some idea, thanks

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends watch & listen the below video very carefully and we,I shall relaize where we(I) stand for. I pray formyself & for all momin mards & aurits Ya Allah forgive us and have mercy on us in this world and world after. Ameen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt9MuJvbZxE&feature=related

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
wes786 said:
I feel your pain sister, and to tell you the truth this is the only place where people know what you are going through because everyone is in the same situation :(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

H

humtum143

Ok guy so this is the update from my side,

Starting From tomorrow all level 4 employees from CHC ISB will be working every weekend until the end of the month for a first quarter final.----- Good news

Decision Making officer will not work the weekends.

family class for parents maybe transferred to Dubai but the project is not certain waiting to be confirmed------Lets wait anyways this will help Spousal time-line reduction but its not confirmed.

starting march spousal and family reunification policy will have changes--what are the changes We don't know but its been brought up that spousal case cannot exceed more then 12 months in the future----will the congress approve to it---i don't know we have to wait till end of march---I hope inshallah it those happen.

an audit maybe conducted on CHC ISB again i dont know the date but the audit as per the congress was asking why are the Salary of some employees in CHC ISB is exceeding average Canadians salary---- average salary expected by CIC to CHC ISB rs85,000 Month and the Actual average is rs 120,000 a month WHAT A RIPE OFF THEY ARE MAKING Good money.

Now and the last under Media section Because Media scares the shyt out of everyone...Starting soon I don't know yet when who ever Lands in Canada will have to Fill a questioner and explain the experience they add during the processing of the case what could be improved.

Thanks all and Inshallah things will Process faster for all

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
humtum143 said:
Ok guy so this is the update from my side,

Starting From tomorrow all level 4 employees from CHC ISB will be working every weekend until the end of the month for a first quarter final.----- Good news

Decision Making officer will not work the weekends.

family class for parents maybe transferred to Dubai but the project is not certain waiting to be confirmed------Lets wait anyways this will help Spousal time-line reduction but its not confirmed.

starting march spousal and family reunification policy will have changes--what are the changes We don't know but its been brought up that spousal case cannot exceed more then 12 months in the future----will the congress approve to it---i don't know we have to wait till march---I hope inshallah it those happen.

an audit maybe conducted on CHC ISB again i dont know the date but the audit as per the congress was asking why are the Salary of some employees in CHC ISB is exceeding average Canadians salary---- average salary expected by CIC to CHC ISB rs85,000 Month and the Actual average is rs 120,000 a month WHAT A RIPE OFF THEY ARE MAKING Good money.

Now and the last under Media section Because Media scares the shyt out of everyone...Starting soon I don't know yet when who ever Lands in Canada will have to Fill a questioner and explain the experience they add during the processing of the case what could be improved.

Thanks all and Inshallah things will Process faster for all
Thanks for the info. How do you know all this (if you don't mind me asking)?

H

humtum143

miksterz said:
Thanks for the info. How do you know all this (if you don't mind me asking)?
put it simple i work with the media...

and if u guys need a Dj in Montreal Area please contact me by the way Imran Khan is coming to Montreal if anyone interested for tickets pm me thanks

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
humtum143 said:
I am not sure where are you living but average Canadian salary is more than 120,000 rs which is around 1300 CA$ , 85,000 rs its part time work, my sister is high school student works couple days in week and she get around 900 CA$ which is 85,000 rs. I am also student and i am working around 30 - 35 hours in week and i am getting paid 1600 - 1800 CA$ month. Do you think i am making GOOD MONEY? I don't think so