Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
yep waisey i still have a question will v be interviewed??? or r v exempted?

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
Here I would request to Mr. Knaeem brother best expert forum member to give us answer on this.

Mariah, please 17th ki sham ko aik mail kar day gia Embassy status ki.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
yep i will inshallah
gud luck

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
mariah said:
I believe you are going to get your remedical and PPR request togeather and INSHA ALLAH you be exempted for the interview. If you were going to be interviewed you should have gotton the letter by now. Don't worry hopefully you will be hearing something very soon from the embassy may be this week.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
lostsoul27 said:
Need a suggestion....

My husband did re-medical on the 14th of Feb and got the PPR on the 28th of Feb so we sent the passport on the 1st of March. I am wondering how long it takes for the passport to return. It has already been 2 weeks. I am panicking a little.

Second, I came back from Canada to Visit my family in October 2010 as i had taken a 6 month leave. Now, i have extended my leave ever since we've received the PPR. I am a Canadian Citizen and I have a daughter who is also a Canadian Citizen.. i want to go back to Canada with my husband once he gets his Passport back. Do you think that is going to be a problem? Do you think they can object why i was here with him in Pakistan. Should i go back before him. I asked my lawyer but i don't trust him completely .. so i want to ask if anyone has been in a similar situation as me.Waiting..........
There is no need to panic, my husband sent his passport on Feb the 21st and still haven't recieved it. I spoke to couple of people who came to canada with in the last year they also say embassy usually takes three weeks to send the passport back so keep praying and please don't panic have faith in God and INSHA ALLAH everything will be just fine. Atleast you are with your hubby, i haven't seen my husband for the last year and a half and my daughter is masha Allah one year old and my husband didn't see her either. Just have good faith and keep praying Insha Allah we will get through this soon.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam to all.............well no news :(
naw april aor ki taraf say bhi koi news nahi :mad:

L

lahorecouple

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yaar I am totally agree with you and if that is the only reason that after you are going to support me 100%, than I didnt have any problem in staying there but sometime many other indirectly things get involved and you cannt do what you want to do. Its not less than a yr yaar its been more than 13 month now and just waiting for interview all other things are done & ok'd. I know many of you may be thinking the same for me, so today I share with all of you my friends.

>Our entire family went to PK 1 month ahead for my sister wedding, my father went to PK from Saudi Arabia as he is employed there.

>Maximum vacation I can get at any given point only 2 WKS as per the company policy even though I had more than that but simply managment/HR not going to approve more than 2 wks.

> Took 2 wk vacations to participate in my sister wedding with non-refundable return ticket.

>Arrived in PK 3 day ahead of her wedding, performed her full wedding and those rasims you guys knows. 6 days passed - 5 more to go.

>After 1 day of completing my sister wedd, expressed feeling to parents about a girl [now called my wife] parents are happy - 3 more days to go.

> Next day parents offered the proposal to them which was accepted. 2 more days to go.

>Called the company from PK that I got engaged so please extend my vacation for atleast 1 more wk. request was denied.so mutully decided lets have the wedding tomorrow as it is not easy for a full family to come back PK after a yr or so.

> Next all day spent for necessory shopping while invitation to all relatives/friends sent and night time celebrated the full barat & nikah at marriage hall with 125 peoples same as just like any other wedding. 1 day to go.

>Next day very early morning PIA flight from Lahore. So have to come back in order to join back at workplace.

>on side note younger brother & sister needs to arrived back a week after than me due to back to school as 1st yr of college for bro & 1st yr of medical school for sis. so I cant even stay there longer more than a wk [if approved]

>Mom & other sister stayed there for 2 months but father also need to fly back to resume his job as 2 months vacations over.

>I came back resumed the job & study also, bro/sis also came back after a wk, father also went back to saudi arabia. on a sad side day after my father left pk very next day afternoon theifs cleaned out almost every thing they can at home in PK and you guys know better than I do in a home where 2 shadi's just happend how much gold/cash & gift they can get. Thanks to Allah they didnt flush my mom/sis CAD passport infect througed in washroom, otherwise it will be far difficult to obtain a document from CHC to come back to CAD. The way the CHC operate.

>After above incident happend Mom/sis cames back so scared to stay in PK.

>My self & family not in a fvr to revisit PK after this as anythng can happen again with your hardearn money. so decided reception will be done in Canada.

>On the rec'd of objection letter, gave them above full reasons,schools enrollments, letter from company of vacation policy along with business card and company retirment plan detail where it shows wife name as beneficery, also gave them health coverage plan detail where it shows wife as depended, credit card bills which shows payment for wife phn in PK,also reference letter's from colleague about me, CHC re-verifiyed all above info & documents with CPC-M as per CAIPS activity report which CPC-M confirmed back that all documents/enrollments and info is true.

>I gave them the reason that I was not able to revisit her again because I have enrolled in courses all yr along to finish the programe on time and after above incident I dont want to put myself & myfamily on risk again.But I standby on my words/letters that reception will be done here and I can legalized a letter between us & CHC that all affidavit and proof will be providable and if CHC find any thing which is not in accordance than I & my wife shall be held laible for our action and any decesion from CHC & Govt is acceptable to us.

>Gave more wedding pic's and sister's husband file no as a cross references. financial supporting receipts, phn bills, cards/mail,chat/emails/face book and on top of that family known to each other for the last 30 yrs so wife did write every thing about my family what she knows in regards to their question that what she knows about me.But they are still not conveinced and want to conduct an interview and 4 reason's as per CAIP mentioned on page 458.

I conveince my mom that nothing will happend this time of visiting pk and decided to visit her in April after writing the exam but this wk just found that the whole department is going to be centralized with US so every one in our department lost their job including my manager & myself.

So sad in these days not sure what to do. :'( But know you guys know more about me. Every opinion from you friends is valuable as what should I have done OR should do after reading above. Put yourself in a same position and please advise.

Brother Whd_Mukhtar & Brother JKSHP both have the NIKAH only case and already rec'd PPR after receiving objections and our time line is same. Not sure what & how solid reasons they have provided to CHC to conveince.
I sympathize with you BUT immigration officer may be thinking, he likes a girl on a certain day and the very next day he marries that girl...which is not quite common here...it's his duty to dig into why all this happened in no time...

L

lahorecouple

Liakram said:
PLEASE READ.......

I read in the other Forum that one of our friend who's PR application has been in process for a long time, he finally got his visa and COPR and soon after got a call from visa office to return the docs. His wife in Cda contacted her MP to find out from the visa office in CHC. Islam
the reason, she was told that the embassy has received a complain that the marriage is fake.

Someone (friend/relative) may have contacted the embassy out of spite/jealousy. My prayers are with him hope everything works out for him and pray that this doesn't happen to no one.

I have some questions, if you would kindly comment:
1. can people contact to complain without knowing your file #?
2. How and what we can do to protect oursleves from this happening to any of us, god forbid (you never know, maybe a jealous friend or who know who)?

Thanks guys,
you can protect yourself if you withdraw your application...lol

L

lahorecouple

saroo said:
You are exactly right bestplace4u. It's not a matter of India or philliphines that they issue the visa so fast , it's a matter of reputation that these countries have. My self i am from India and yet married a pakistani guy. India has gained so much good reputation and i heard in the next five years India is going to be like Canada. Their economy is booming so much and they are very good friends with Canada and so many other countries. Their is not much corruption in that country the Prime Minister is very good of that country, see these things count and i hate to say this about paksitan that those big people are just sitting there to rip there own country off and do not care about the poor people who are suffering with hunger and there are too many problems in this country.

I Love Pakistan as much as i Love Canada and i am not even talking about India even though i was born in India but raised in Canada so my real home town is Canada to be honest with you guys and i do Love Pakistan very much and my husband is a paksitani so that makes me love pakistan even more. But guys paksitan's big leaders have to do something good for their country inorder to gain a good reputation otherwise there are no chances that people are going to say something good about paksitan. There is so much crime and everything is so expensive and what are people going to do in that country with in the next few years, God only knows. We can just pray for Pakistan and the paksitani people that may Allah give them the hidayat and May God Bless paksitan. I forgot to mention about terrorism which is biggest issue for the western countries towards paksitan.
not to mention 600 million people in India who are living their lives way below the poverty line...

L

lahorecouple

lostsoul27 said:
Need a suggestion....

My husband did re-medical on the 14th of Feb and got the PPR on the 28th of Feb so we sent the passport on the 1st of March. I am wondering how long it takes for the passport to return. It has already been 2 weeks. I am panicking a little.

Second, I came back from Canada to Visit my family in October 2010 as i had taken a 6 month leave. Now, i have extended my leave ever since we've received the PPR. I am a Canadian Citizen and I have a daughter who is also a Canadian Citizen.. i want to go back to Canada with my husband once he gets his Passport back. Do you think that is going to be a problem? Do you think they can object why i was here with him in Pakistan. Should i go back before him. I asked my lawyer but i don't trust him completely .. so i want to ask if anyone has been in a similar situation as me.Waiting..........
I think it's not gana be a trouble for you...

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:
Here I would request to Mr. Knaeem brother best expert forum member to give us answer on this.

Mariah, please 17th ki sham ko aik mail kar day gia Embassy status ki.
After getting re-medical and re-PCC and additional forms reuest it is more likely that your interview is 99% exempted, you might have seen it in your CAIPS notes as well... if they decide to conduct interview, normaly they request within 12 months of your process... But if they fnd something wierd or suspecious in passport or it contradicts your travel history... then they might ask for clarification and call you for an interview....

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lostsoul27 said:
Need a suggestion....

I dont think there will be any problem since you have already got a PPR and your case has alread been finialised by a decision making officer,,, it is only with Visa Section now, their part is to check passport validity etc and stamp visa in it... as sister saroo has already explained you quite nicely in her post, so you shuld not be panic and wait for few more days before it is over... Wish you all the best

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
After getting re-medical and re-PCC and additional forms reuest it is more likely that your interview is 99% exempted, you might have seen it in your CAIPS notes as well... if they decide to conduct interview, normaly they request within 12 months of your process... But if they fnd something wierd or suspecious in passport or it contradicts your travel history... then they might ask for clarification and call you for an interview....
Thank you sir:). My file will be open on 17th March 2011.