godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another forum member good news ( Husband Case ) Pakistan

Aur aik sat Re-medical and Passport request

warya ( Wife In Canada )

http://www.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=22&PID=130008#130008

eeeeeeeeee my husband got medical and passport request!!!!! so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CIC-M Nov 14, 2009
CHC-I Dec 16, 2009
Nov 7, 2010 Letter received asking for pictures after wedding, updated police report and supplementary form

B

bestplace4u

godisgreat said:
Another forum member good news ( Husband Case ) Pakistan

Aur aik sat Re-medical and Passport request

warya ( Wife In Canada )

immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=22&PID=130008#130008

eeeeeeeeee my husband got medical and passport request!!!!! so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CIC-M Nov 14, 2009
CHC-I Dec 16, 2009
Nov 7, 2010 Letter received asking for pictures after wedding, updated police report and supplementary form
wow nice

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
sidney said:
Hi darling yes u should give ur informations like DOB ...etc & ur husband details in the form + u should sign the form before sending it to ur husband he will be the one applying on your behalf and also in embassy details u write CHC Islamabad and provide file number follow the guide bellow good luck!!!

CAIPS COMPLETE GUIDE

Download IMM 5563B & IMM 5475E from CIC website. Links for forms are below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5475e.pdf

Form IMM5563 : Access to Personal Information Form

Only these sections needs to be filled
1: Surname
2: First Name
3: Date of Birth
4: Access to Information ($5.00) - Only select Receive copies of the records.
5: Privacy Act(no Fees) Section - Only in English needs to selected
6: Request FOR- Demande Pour SECTION- Select only Caips
7: REQUIRED INFORMATION-RENSEIGNMENTS NECESSARIES SECTION - Only Embassy Name and Immigration file number to be mentioned
8: Request Detail by Canadian Citizen Section - Name, Phone Number, Address, Date & Signature of the person who is requesting CAIPS on behalf of you.

FORM IMM5475: Authority to release Personal Information to a Designated Individual

Only these sections needs to be filled out

1: Only Select " I Authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Border......to the following individual"
2: Section (1-4) Give all your details: Full Name, Date of Birth, Embassy Details & Immigration file number
3: Section (5-6) All Details of your designated individual who is in Canada. Designated Individual can be your spouse or anyone who u know in Canada. Give all his details Name, phone number, mailing address, email address etc
4: Section 7 : Applicant Signature and Signature of your Spouse or Common-Law Partner

If you are in Pakistan or Afghnistan then the applicant should fill the form and send the scanned copies to the person in Canada so that after signing it he/she can mail it.

In the end the person in Canada should attach one draft of $5.0 with these document the cheque/draft is payable to the "Receiver General of Canada" . Also needs to be attached in the copy of his/her Canadian Citizen Ship Card or Canadian Passport Page of your spouse or Designated Individual with this application.

All of these documents are to be mailed at the following address:

Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1. Telephone: 613-946-095

I hope it'll help good luck!!!
Thank you very much Sidney :)

jkshopISB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Assalam O Alikum everyone,

Alhamdulillah. By the grace of Almighty Allah my wife got her Visa today. Alhamdulillah. Mash'Allah Barakallahu Feek. Thanks for all the prayers brothers and sisters.

Timeline:

Applied: December 2009 (Mississauga)
CHC-I: February 2010 (AOR)
More proof requested: October 2010
Re-medical and Re-PCC request: November 2010
January 2011: In queue to be reviewed by the decision making officier
March 2011: PPR request (Alhamdulillah)
March 14, 2011: Visa (Alhamdulillah - Masha'Allah Barakallahu Feek)

Insha'Allah, everyone will get the visa soon by the grace of Almighty Allah. Make dua. Make dua for me and my wife as well. May Almighty Allah bless us all with all the best always. Ameen, Suma Ameen.

Assalam O Alikum,

B

bestplace4u

jkshopISB said:

Alhamdulillah. By the grace of Almighty Allah my wife got her Visa today. Alhamdulillah. Mash'Allah Barakallahu Feek. Thanks for all the prayers brothers and sisters.

Timeline:

Insha'Allah, everyone will get the visa soon by the grace of Almighty Allah. Make dua. Make dua for me and my wife as well. May Almighty Allah bless us all with all the best always. Ameen, Suma Ameen.

Assalam O Alikum,
Congratz wish u good luck for future.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
Congratz wish u good luck for future.
\

A.salam.A to all Forum Member again its monday and i check the good news of you guys which really make me happy congratualition to all who got Visa and PPR i am so happy Inshallah all of you dont forget to pray for each other that once we all get out of this stress and tension

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jkshopISB said:

Timeline:

Assalam O Alikum,
CONGRATULATIONS BRO.... When did you send Passport to Embassy? and when did they stamp visa? please let me know what is visa starting date?

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Congratulations! May both of you have a wonderful life together! Was it a full rukhsati case or a nikah only? How long after the medical expiry did you get the re-med?

jkshopISB said:

Timeline:

Assalam O Alikum,

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
Assalam O Alikum everyone, i wanna know which adress use for sent passport to islambad ?

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
lostsoul27 said:
Need a suggestion....

My husband did re-medical on the 14th of Feb and got the PPR on the 28th of Feb so we sent the passport on the 1st of March. I am wondering how long it takes for the passport to return. It has already been 2 weeks. I am panicking a little.

Second, I came back from Canada to Visit my family in October 2010 as i had taken a 6 month leave. Now, i have extended my leave ever since we've received the PPR. I am a Canadian Citizen and I have a daughter who is also a Canadian Citizen.. i want to go back to Canada with my husband once he gets his Passport back. Do you think that is going to be a problem? Do you think they can object why i was here with him in Pakistan. Should i go back before him. I asked my lawyer but i don't trust him completely .. so i want to ask if anyone has been in a similar situation as me.Waiting..........
In my opinion u better go back to Canada u said u exceeded 6 months in order to avoid any problem just go back and since he got his PPR already that means he will get his passport soon inchaAllah to come to you do not spoim ur application just for staying little more with him he will be with you soon u won't wait that long better than having the embassy doubt that u won't settle in Canada cause u lived in pakistan more than 6 months, good luck!!!

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
mareea said:
Thank you very much Sidney :)
u welcome any time wish u best of luck :).

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
jkshopISB said:

Timeline:

Assalam O Alikum,
MACHALLAH CONGRATULATIONS WA FIKA BARAKA HAPPY FOR YOU just one more question u waited for how long till u got ur passport back??

jkshopISB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
knaeem said:
CONGRATULATIONS BRO.... When did you send Passport to Embassy? and when did they stamp visa? please let me know what is visa starting date?
Assalam O Alikum, Thanks bro. CHC-I received passport on March 2nd, 2011. I will let you know about the visa starting date. InshaAllah. Assalam O Alikum.