+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Dear Qorax!
I have sent the Additional Documents to CHC London & received on 24 May 2010 by the VO. When should i expect further movement on my case?

Thanks for always being helpful :)

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi qorax, i am pre june applicant and i want to re apply. but i dont have some original copy like ielts , exp certificate , p clearance .

can i re apply by refer the old file number and not submit now with new application ?
will it work ?

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax,

I have received MR and Police Record (Updated); I am going to have it done next thursday. However, RPRF was not asked? Should I send the RPRF eventhough I was not asked? Or rather wait for further instructions?

I understand our local VO is working fast now days. Last week I was asked for ADR and I took it to VO the next day. Then, the day after I brought it, they sent me an e-mail to come forward to pick the forms for MEDs which I did.

I would appreciate any comments/suggestions.

SFD

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
SFD said:
Dear Qorax,

I have received MR and Police Record (Updated); I am going to have it done next thursday. However, RPRF was not asked? Should I send the RPRF eventhough I was not asked? Or rather wait for further instructions?

I understand our local VO is working fast now days. Last week I was asked for ADR and I took it to VO the next day. Then, the day after I brought it, they sent me an e-mail to come forward to pick the forms for MEDs which I did.

I would appreciate any comments/suggestions.

SFD
Send the RPRF asap - else u risk addnl BF'Ds.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
MBKP said:
Dear Qorax!
I have sent the Additional Documents to CHC London & received on 24 May 2010 by the VO. When should i expect further movement on my case?

Thanks for always being helpful :)
In 2-3 months.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Teaspoon said:
hi qorax, i am pre june applicant and i want to re apply. but i dont have some original copy like ielts , exp certificate , p clearance .

can i re apply by refer the old file number and not submit now with new application ?
will it work ?
U can try - but it could be tough to expect the VO to link those docs... they might want to hold-on to recent such docs... 'coz that's what the guide suggests... AND they usually go by the book!!!

Qorax

Androse

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
qorax said:
Send the RPRF asap - else u risk addnl BF'Ds.
Hi Captain Qorax,
I didn't send my RPRF as it was not requested. Since it's been over 2 months since I did my medical, should I send my RPRF now or wait for further instructions?
I am still nervous as eCas has also not been updated. It still says IN PROCESS.

Thanks.
Androse

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Androse said:
Hi Captain Qorax,
I didn't send my RPRF as it was not requested. Since it's been over 2 months since I did my medical, should I send my RPRF now or wait for further instructions?
I am still nervous as eCas has also not been updated. It still says IN PROCESS.

Thanks.
Androse
Send it asap... it'd save u from unnecessary delays.

kinjal

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 th august-2011
Doc's Request.
All doc received on 8th August-2011
AOR Received.
PER- on 3rd November- NDVO AOR confirm by e-mail on 23rd Jan-2012
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
MR, RPRF and PP request on 03-02-2012
Med's Done....
Med done on 10-02-2012; MR, RPRF and PP Reached at NDVO 20/02/2012
Passport Req..
PP required on03-02-2012; 23-03-2012 e-cas: DM
LANDED..........
Very Soon
may i know if any one face .....telephonic or physical inquiry ......

type of questions and related information ???

please share u r experience...

Thanks in advance

Androse

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
qorax said:
Send it asap... it'd save u from unnecessary delays.
Thanks Captain Qorax for that speedy reply. But what if I don't make it for any reason (after medical), will the RPRF fee be returned if I send it now?
Besides the form which can be downloaded (I presume), is there anything else (documents) that need to go with it?
One more question - if passport is requested, that means it is the issuance of visa right? Is it possible to hand in the passport in the morning and wait for the visa on the same day? I have seen the timeline of a member here who mentioned that visa was obtained on the same day. There are also members who have been waiting over 5 months after PPR. That's a long time.

Thanks Capt.

arif587

May 27, 2010
Hi Qorex,

You always helpfull for every one there, I hope u remeber me when u always reply on Dubai application. I need your assistance again.

I have landed in canada on 1st of last month and return back to dubai on 18th of last month with complition of all my DOCS. I have given my address there for PR card delivery.

Now pls suggest me how much time it will take to the process and how can I check the online status of my PR card in the system

Rds

Arif

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Androse said:
Thanks Captain Qorax for that speedy reply. But what if I don't make it for any reason (after medical), will the RPRF fee be returned if I send it now?
Besides the form which can be downloaded (I presume), is there anything else (documents) that need to go with it?
One more question - if passport is requested, that means it is the issuance of visa right? Is it possible to hand in the passport in the morning and wait for the visa on the same day? I have seen the timeline of a member here who mentioned that visa was obtained on the same day. There are also members who have been waiting over 5 months after PPR. That's a long time.

Thanks Capt.
1. If [God forbid] there's a refusal - the RPRF is refunded in full.
2. That'd depend on the VO... some stamp it imdtly [eg. Buffalo], while some take 2 weeks [eg. London] - for by hand submissions.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
arif587 said:
Hi Qorex,

You always helpfull for every one there, I hope u remeber me when u always reply on Dubai application. I need your assistance again.

I have landed in canada on 1st of last month and return back to dubai on 18th of last month with complition of all my DOCS. I have given my address there for PR card delivery.

Now pls suggest me how much time it will take to the process and how can I check the online status of my PR card in the system

Rds

Arif
6-8 weeks nowadays.

ferdous

May 4, 2008
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2006
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
n/a
How long it takes to get medical letter if any one get IMM 1017S requested and the FILE BF'D TO: PSD ON 13-02-2011? No respond till now, it is 5 months over to that date.

Best regards,
ferdous
Dhaka