Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
abhi812 said:
Qorax,

Can i do adavnce medical for my FSW PR (2009 Nov case)
Will it give wrong impact to VO
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t73722.0.html

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Hi Qorax,

I'm a newbie in this post, please help me.
Here is my case.

I'm under FSW 2 (2175) with job offer, currently working in Canada,
I sent my full application at 10April 2011,
received by CIO at 15th April 2011
PER received 25May 2011
Received by Visa office 20June 2011

Now what next? I read from Buffalo consulate website and they written, I'll get a letter and then need to re-submit all application again? Is it true? If yes, then still I didn't get anything in my snail mail for that request? Can you please guide me the next procedure could be?

Regards,
Nadeem

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
nadeem55 said:
Hi Qorax,

I'm a newbie in this post, please help me.
Here is my case.

I'm under FSW 2 (2175) with job offer, currently working in Canada,
I sent my full application at 10April 2011,
received by CIO at 15th April 2011
PER received 25May 2011
Received by Visa office 20June 2011

Now what next? I read from Buffalo consulate website and they written, I'll get a letter and then need to re-submit all application again? Is it true? If yes, then still I didn't get anything in my snail mail for that request? Can you please guide me the next procedure could be?

Regards,
Nadeem
No further action required from your end... just hold tight and await their communique.
Qorax

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Dear qorax pls advice. We are at least 15 of us who have submitted our passports to NDVO in March. Its more than 3 months now and others who had their interview in may are having their visas in hand. What should we do? Y would they b holding our passports? Is there anything we can do?

hfcanada

Dec 14, 2010
Hi Qorax,

My Application details:
NOC code:1122
APPLIED ON 12 OCT
DONE WITH THE MEDICALS AND SUBMITTED PP'S ON APRIL 6.

Earlier in my case u suggested me to hold on and wait since its been 2.5 months(77 days) after sending our Pp's.
Recently i got a mail from CHC requesting for marraige photos of myself and spouse depicting ceremonies and gatherings and post marraige photos.I have send 50 photos that includes wedding,reception and post marraige pics.

MY QUESTIONS ARE:

1.Though i have DVD'S and invitation cards of my marraige i did'nt send them bcoz they did'nt requested for it,I should have send them or the photos are enough which they requested?

2.Requesting for marraige photos at this stage when im expecting visa from them,does it implies that my background check's are completed?
(As they clearly mentioned on the letter that if i did'nt provide the photos before 14 July that results in refusal of my application,does that mean this is the last thing they require in my case?).

3.what should i expect at this stage?

Plz reply,your suggestion gives a clear view over the situation and patience to hold on some more.

Thanks in advance.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Its a really strange in your case.

I am also facing Marriage question . VO asked me to do same but before issuing MR.

Want to make sure did VO asked you to fill 14 questions on Marriage ?

Regards
Mayank

hfcanada said:
Hi Qorax,

My Application details:
APPLIED ON 12 OCT

Earlier in my case u suggested me to hold on and wait since its been 2.5 months(77 days) after sending our Pp's.
Recently i got a mail from CHC requesting for marraige photos of myself and spouse depicting ceremonies and gatherings and post marraige photos.I have send 50 photos that includes wedding,reception and post marraige pics.

MY QUESTIONS ARE:

1.Though i have DVD'S and invitation cards of my marraige i did'nt send them bcoz they did'nt requested for it,I should have send them or the photos are enough which they requested?

2.Requesting for marraige photos at this stage when im expecting visa from them,does it implies that my background check's are completed?
(As they clearly mentioned on the letter that if i did'nt provide the photos before 14 July that results in refusal of my application,does that mean this is the last thing they require in my case?).

Plz reply,your suggestion gives a clear view over the situation and patience to hold on some more.

Thanks in advance.

hfcanada

Dec 14, 2010
hi mayankpandya

No they did not ask me to fill such form what is that?, is it required to fill to every one at the time of application i did not find any such form or is it requested by chc if they need it as additional information.

Plz reply

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
qorax said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t73722.0.html
Hi Qorax,

My files was transfered to Newyork Visa Office from Buffalo.I am planing o do advance medical.
In medical Form,I need to to fill visa office .
Should I fill just NewYork or Buffalo or Canadian Consulate NewYork?
May I know what should I fill.
Question may looks silly but I just thought NewYork Visa OFFice is part of Bufflo, So should I fill buffalo

Androse

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
qorax said:
Usually the Pps return by 6-8 weeks with most CHCs. U aren't much delayed, as yet - thus, pls hold-on some more.

Sometimes, after the pps submission, a special security clearance is sought, for 'certain' applicants - then it could take a few weeks more... probably u r one of them. Nonetheless, if u r straight & simple - there's nothing to worry @ all... u'd get your dues eventually.

Generally speaking - it's very unlikely that one could be rejected @ this final stage.

Keep the faith!
Qorax
Hi Qorax,
Would you have an idea on how these checks are done? Do they use the passport number? Do they check the countries you have visited or do they check only countries which you have stayed/lived? I am only thinking because I did visit a few countries earlier using the earlier passport which had already expired. When submission was done, it was already the new passport.

Many thanks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Androse said:
Hi Qorax,
Would you have an idea on how these checks are done? Do they use the passport number? Do they check the countries you have visited or do they check only countries which you have stayed/lived? I am only thinking because I did visit a few countries earlier using the earlier passport which had already expired. When submission was done, it was already the new passport.

Many thanks.
They could take any/many steps to establish your security status...including touching-base with the local police/intelligence agency of those countries. It really depends how red-flagged your case stands.

Qorax

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear hfcanada,

No need to worry if VO does not asked you to do so.

Its only required if VO required it.

Regards,
Mayank

hfcanada said:
hi mayankpandya

No they did not ask me to fill such form what is that?, is it required to fill to every one at the time of application i did not find any such form or is it requested by chc if they need it as additional information.

Plz reply

indiatohcanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
IELTS Request
5th July 2011
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Qorax,

I am post-graduate (Masters of Science), and planning to apply in July.

I have all the documents ready, but realized that final mark-sheet of my Master's is missing. I have already applied in university for that mark-sheet.

I am planning to apply under 1122 NOC, which got full this year & I believe it would be full again next year, but I have no idea in how many days or in weeks. I have two choices;

1) Apply in first week without final mark-sheet & add a letter that I have applied for same & would be able to submit anytime. Application would reach to CIC on 3rd or 4th July.

2) IF I wait for approx. 7-10 days & post my application to CIC with Final mark-sheet for Masters. But in this case my application would be able to reach CIC around 15th of July.

If I go with 2) choice, cap may get full by that time, so I am thinking to apply with 1) point. But would there be any chance that officer at CIC will consider my application, in case I need points for post-graduation.

I am totally confused, and your view can be helpful. Please let me know your view.

regards.

indiatohcanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
IELTS Request
5th July 2011
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
indiatohcanada said:
Qorax,

I am post-graduate (Masters of Science), and planning to apply in July.

I have all the documents ready, but realized that final mark-sheet of my Master's is missing. I have already applied in university for that mark-sheet.

I am planning to apply under 1122 NOC, which got full this year & I believe it would be full again next year, but I have no idea in how many days or in weeks. I have two choices;

1) Apply in first week without final mark-sheet & add a letter that I have applied for same & would be able to submit anytime. Application would reach to CIC on 3rd or 4th July.

2) IF I wait for approx. 7-10 days & post my application to CIC with Final mark-sheet for Masters. But in this case my application would be able to reach CIC around 15th of July.

If I go with 2) choice, cap may get full by that time, so I am thinking to apply with 1) point. But would there be any chance that officer at CIC will consider my application, in case I need points for post-graduation.

I am totally confused, and your view can be helpful. Please let me know your view.

regards.
Qorax,

Can you please suggest if first point makes sense or my application can be rejected without mentioned mark-sheet?

This is out of rule book, and your experience would be helpful to take the decision.

thanks.

hfcanada

Dec 14, 2010
hfcanada said:
Hi Qorax,

My Application details:
APPLIED ON 12 OCT

MY QUESTIONS ARE:

Thanks in advance.
Hi Qorax,
Plz do reply me as per ur convenience

Thanx