London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hfcanada said:
Hi Qorax,

My Application details:
NOC code:1122
APPLIED ON 12 OCT
DONE WITH THE MEDICALS AND SUBMITTED PP'S ON APRIL 6.

Earlier in my case u suggested me to hold on and wait since its been 2.5 months(77 days) after sending our Pp's.
Recently i got a mail from CHC requesting for marraige photos of myself and spouse depicting ceremonies and gatherings and post marraige photos.I have send 50 photos that includes wedding,reception and post marraige pics.

MY QUESTIONS ARE:
-----
Plz reply,your suggestion gives a clear view over the situation and patience to hold on some more.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

1.Though i have DVD'S and invitation cards of my marraige i did'nt send them bcoz they did'nt requested for it,I should have send them or the photos are enough which they requested?

IMHO, u should've sent them as well. Nonetheless, the pics would be good enough I guess,as that's what the VO desired.

2.Requesting for marraige photos at this stage when im expecting visa from them,does it implies that my background check's are completed?
(As they clearly mentioned on the letter that if i did'nt provide the photos before 14 July that results in refusal of my application,does that mean this is the last thing they require in my case?).

Your b/ground checks r ON... not completed. They observed some discrepancies & thus, asked u further docs. Whether this is the final items they require - cannot be opined... anything & many things could be yet asked - till u get the PRVs.

3.what should i expect at this stage?

As above. However, it's also likely that they'd conclude your case with these docs itself.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
indiatohcanada said:
Qorax,

I am post-graduate (Masters of Science), and planning to apply in July.

I have all the documents ready, but realized that final mark-sheet of my Master's is missing. I have already applied in university for that mark-sheet.

I am planning to apply under 1122 NOC, which got full this year & I believe it would be full again next year, but I have no idea in how many days or in weeks. I have two choices;

1) Apply in first week without final mark-sheet & add a letter that I have applied for same & would be able to submit anytime. Application would reach to CIC on 3rd or 4th July.

2) IF I wait for approx. 7-10 days & post my application to CIC with Final mark-sheet for Masters. But in this case my application would be able to reach CIC around 15th of July.

If I go with 2) choice, cap may get full by that time, so I am thinking to apply with 1) point. But would there be any chance that officer at CIC will consider my application, in case I need points for post-graduation.

I am totally confused, and your view can be helpful. Please let me know your view.

regards.
Doesn't your VO specific guide mention "Transcripts"?

indiatohcanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
IELTS Request
5th July 2011
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
qorax said:
Doesn't your VO specific guide mention "Transcripts"?
-original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university-sealed envelopes.

I don't have option other than to wait for mark-sheet from university.

thanks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
indiatohcanada said:
-original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university-sealed envelopes.

I don't have option other than to wait for mark-sheet from university.

thanks.
U'll have to send the 'original' transcripts [not the mark-sheets] -- else, your apps package is likely to be returned.
Qorax

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
I dont understand, how much scrutiny does VO put to our case files even after PP request. PP request should requested only for Visa stamping and not be issued it Background checks are still lingering. Aren't there any MIs for this?

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
nitroxn said:
I dont understand, how much scrutiny does VO put to our case files even after PP request. PP request should requested only for Visa stamping and not be issued it Background checks are still lingering. Aren't there any MIs for this?
That is likely to hold true mainly for VOs who request for passports at the tail end of the application process, and separately from other requests. Some VOs however, perhaps for the purpose of reducing cost, have clubbed the PPR together with other requests such as MR – e.g. New Delhi. So under the latter circumstance you really cannot say they are any near finalising the case.

Its definitely quite an irritant though considering that it limits any travel during the interim. Also I quess your 3 months is also stretching things quite a bit too.

All the best, and hope you get back yours real soon.

Cheers.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Temasek said:
That is likely to hold true mainly for VOs who request for passports at the tail end of the application process, and separately from other requests. Some VOs however, perhaps for the purpose of reducing cost, have clubbed the PPR together with other requests such as MR – e.g. New Delhi. So under the latter circumstance you really cannot say they are any near finalising the case.

Its definitely quite an irritant though considering that it limits any travel during the interim. Also I quess your 3 months is also stretching things quite a bit too.

All the best, and hope you get back yours real soon.

Cheers.
So there is still a fear of getting rejected at this stage. Would be very unfortunate and disappointing. Hope it all turns out well..

hfcanada

Dec 14, 2010
Hi Qorax,

Thanks a lot for your reply :) . Your suggestions means a lot as you are most experienced and you give true and clear picture. I am so pleased with your replies. YOU ROCK !!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU :) :) :)

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Qorax,

whats your opinion on new media release from CIC regarding putting in reduced cap of 10000 over FSW-1 program..is it really intended at reducing the backlog? i personally think it is since they have been handling this monsterous load for so much time and fear it building again..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
haral said:
Hi Qorax,

whats your opinion on new media release from CIC regarding putting in reduced cap of 10000 over FSW-1 program..is it really intended at reducing the backlog? i personally think it is since they have been handling this monsterous load for so much time and fear it building again..
Accepting lesser quantities of apps surely points to that direction.
Qorax

jpsingh7215

Apr 25, 2011
HI Qorax!!
we got second file number from CHC in mid April 2011 ( under 29 POL ), and our online status still shows 'RECEIVED BY THE VISA OFFICE'
What is the next step and how long does it takes normally!!
Our immigration consultants have informed us that the process has slowed down as new POL List is coming.... Please guide!!

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
i know this not the right thread to ask this question , but it is better i ask then to be sorry, if anybody could answer this pls

"one of freinds is putting his case up for immigration under FSW with AEO . he is presently in canada on PG work permit . as already applied under CEC . wants to run a parlell application just in case. now i wanna know this

1. do he need reference letters from his colleagues to add into his file , he has everything else , like tax receipts etc.
2. work place photographs .

qorax pls if you can answer this as well

thanks in advance

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jassi_cool1980 said:
i know this not the right thread to ask this question , but it is better i ask then to be sorry, if anybody could answer this pls

"one of freinds is putting his case up for immigration under FSW with AEO . he is presently in canada on PG work permit . as already applied under CEC . wants to run a parlell application just in case. now i wanna know this

1. do he need reference letters from his colleagues to add into his file , he has everything else , like tax receipts etc.
2. work place photographs .

qorax pls if you can answer this as well

thanks in advance
No -- to both.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

We received your application for permanent residence on October 5, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 20, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 20, 2011.

This is what my e cas is showing (In process Status).

I did get the letter on Monday (E-mail) and sent the ADR (Transcripts) two days ago.

When should I get MR?

If anyone wants to share his/her comments...

SFD