File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Hi Qorax, what could be the issue here? All of us rather many of us who submitted passports in March are stuck whereas the ones after us are happily sitting with their visas. I was asked to submit my old passports in June which i did immediately, now how long should i be kept waiting?

Pls reply

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Send the RPRF asap - else u risk addnl BF'Ds.
Qorax,

Thank you so much for responding:

BTW, Do I send the RPRF to CIC Nova Scotia? Or to the local VO?

SFD

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ferdous said:
How long it takes to get medical letter if any one get IMM 1017S requested and the FILE BF'D TO: PSD ON 13-02-2011? No respond till now, it is 5 months over to that date.

Best regards,
ferdous
Dhaka
There's no viable linkage between that line in your CAIPS & sending of the meds. U 'actually' receive the IMM1017 'only' when u beat the queue.
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
always+ve said:
Hi Qorax, what could be the issue here? All of us rather many of us who submitted passports in March are stuck whereas the ones after us are happily sitting with their visas. I was asked to submit my old passports in June which i did immediately, now how long should i be kept waiting?

Pls reply
Nothing as such... u get the PRVs stamped in 4-6 weeks after pps send - in case of a separate PPR [as with all VOs]. But it could take 3-5 months for CHC-ND [with meds+pps scenario]... 'coz that much time it takes to complete the security checks.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
SFD said:
Qorax,

Thank you so much for responding:

BTW, Do I send the RPRF to CIC Nova Scotia? Or to the local VO?

SFD
To your VO... u r done with the CIO-NS office.
Qorax

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Qorax,

I will go ahead and do that ASAP.

Blessings...

SFD

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
Hi Qorax

I sent a case specific query to NDVO on 8th June and got reply on 20/06/2011 from NDVO. Again they sent one mail yesterday saying that
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please be informed that We have not been trying to get in touch with you recently.
Your File is in the processing queue and no assistance from your side is required at the moment.

Please wait untill We contact you next.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

What does this mean CAPTAIN? I did't send any case specific recently.

Regards
Pavan

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
kpkinnera said:
Hi Qorax

I sent a case specific query to NDVO on 8th June and got reply on 20/06/2011 from NDVO. Again they sent one mail yesterday saying that
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please be informed that We have not been trying to get in touch with you recently.
Your File is in the processing queue and no assistance from your side is required at the moment.

Please wait untill We contact you next.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

What does this mean CAPTAIN? I did't send any case specific recently.

Regards
Pavan
Obviously this was in response to the query u sent earlier. It suggests u not to unnecessarily contact them... that everything is going as per procedure & u need to wait, for your turn.

Qorax

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
qorax said:
Obviously this was in response to the query u sent earlier. It suggests u not to unnecessarily contact them... that everything is going as per procedure & u need to wait, for your turn.

Qorax
Thanks CAPTAIN
Recently i did't contact them. Unexpected I got the Mail yesterday CAPTAIN. Last time you warned me don't send mails I remember that.

Thanks and Regards
Pavan

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
To your VO... u r done with the CIO-NS office.
Qorax
dear qorax plz help me to understand the situation............I m 02 2004 appli....vo Islamabad........remedicals 12 03 2011 i sent an enquiry to CHC Isl regarding my concern about PPR & got a reply within 3-4 days on 29 05 2011 " ur application is in process & in queue for review. Background checks of this application are underway " I further sent an enquiry mail for PPR on 30 06 11 & got reply on 03 07 2011 "ur application is in process & in queue for initial review" THIS time no mention of Background check...... Is Bg check over ? will inshaAllah i get PPR soon? [nov dec 2004 / mar 2011 remedicals all r getting pprs].....waiting ur experience.........

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drmunir said:
dear qorax plz help me to understand the situation............I m 02 2004 appli....vo Islamabad........remedicals 12 03 2011 i sent an enquiry to CHC Isl regarding my concern about PPR & got a reply within 3-4 days on 29 05 2011 " ur application is in process & in queue for review. Background checks of this application are underway " I further sent an enquiry mail for PPR on 30 06 11 & got reply on 03 07 2011 "ur application is in process & in queue for initial review" THIS time no mention of Background check...... Is Bg check over ? will inshaAllah i get PPR soon? [nov dec 2004 / mar 2011 remedicals all r getting pprs].....waiting ur experience.........
QORAX>> I want to listen ur experience 4 my request plz......

elaine39

Oct 28, 2010
Regarding my case I received first a letter requiring me to submit police reports and RPRF. When do you think the medical request letter and PPR?Please I need your valuable info.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elaine39 said:
Regarding my case I received first a letter requiring me to submit police reports and RPRF. When do you think the medical request letter and PPR?Please I need your valuable info.
Send the info ASAP as I think MR is going to come 4 weeks later.
PPR will take a bit longer; two months?

SFD

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
drmunir said:
Far from it... actually your b/ground & security checks [both] r still "on". Those 2 email responses r relatively similar... just that the VO's play around with words for frequent unsolicited queries, when they've nothing further to add to their earlier comment.

Unfortunately ppl from certain region/s r put under a stricter radar. Relax, u'd have your day, soon!

Qorax