+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants of University category for Fall 2014 please join here.

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
bkvepran said:
Thanks lovedeep. One more thing... Is it necessary to provide ilets score when applying for visa? I have a grade B in English GCSE and have studied in a English dominated country for more than 4 years. Waterloo uni waived the ilets requirement cos if this. What do you suggest? Should I wait till I get my ilets score card or apply now?
If english is your first language then no need to show Ielts but if its not then you must show.

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
Scheauzzem said:
Hey Lovedeepsingh

I got my visa approved today. Thank you for the help when it was most needed. Best of luck
Congrats bud.All the best.

sauj10

Apr 22, 2014
lovedeepsingh said:
Uni will send unconditional LOA only if he satisfy the conditions with degree.
I have finished my degree with aggregate of 7.7
and when i asked the university the gave me the following reply

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note either a conditional or unconditional offer letter can be processed by the Canadian Embassy or Consulate to request a study permit.

If you need a copy of this regulation, please write to the International Students Office at: iso@concordia.ca

We hope this helps to answer your inquiry.

Joyce Payan
Office of Student Recruitment
Concordia University

Do i still need to send my final transcript and get a unconditional permit....???

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
sauj10 said:
I have finished my degree with aggregate of 7.7
and when i asked the university the gave me the following reply

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note either a conditional or unconditional offer letter can be processed by the Canadian Embassy or Consulate to request a study permit.

If you need a copy of this regulation, please write to the International Students Office at: iso @ concordia.ca

We hope this helps to answer your inquiry.

Joyce Payan
Office of Student Recruitment
Concordia University

Do i still need to send my final transcript and get a unconditional permit....???
people can get visa on conditional offer letter but usually here in India people prefer to apply with unconditional offer letter as it makes visa application more strong.

bkvepran

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
lovedeepsingh said:
If english is your first language then no need to show Ielts but if its not then you must show.
Thanks, I'll wait till I get my ilets result.

Anyone else going to waterloo university? Or still waiting to apply for visa?

aserjam

Jun 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2014
Hi All,

I got admit from Concordia in Master of Applied Computer Science. Have applied for CAQ and waiting for it to be approved.

Regarding Financials, my father has around 21 lakhs in his GPF but I heard that only 70% of GPF amount is considered, that means only 14.7 lakhs will be considered from GPF. Can I take a personal loan of 6-7 lakhs and put it in my fathers savings account and show it to Visa officials during Visa processing?

Please help urgently!!!!

Thanks and Regards!!

kuash

Apr 24, 2014
Hello all, a big thanks to all the members of this forum. Just now recieved email that my visa is approved for MEng Mechanical Dalhousie university. Had applied without paying tuition fees or GIC. I had shown proof of funds as bank loan, parents and mine bank account. Yes, A strong SOP do create a strong impression on VO.

Still on vfs website status is showing "....... IS BEING PROCESSED AT CANADA VISA OFFICE, NEW DELHI"

P.S.:- Applied on 11/06/2014 VFS Delhi

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
kuash said:
Hello all, a big thanks to all the members of this forum. Just now recieved email that my visa is approved for MEng Mechanical Dalhousie university. Had applied without paying tuition fees or GIC. I had shown proof of funds as bank loan, parents and mine bank account. Yes, A strong SOP do create a strong impression on VO.

Still on vfs website status is showing "....... IS BEING PROCESSED AT CANADA VISA OFFICE, NEW DELHI"

P.S.:- Applied on 11/06/2014 VFS Delhi
kaungrachulashions!!! :p i applied on 12th, so i should expect it tomorrow. ;D

kuash

Apr 24, 2014
meagan99 said:
Thanks. Sure dear, u will be also posting similar message of thanks tomorrow. All the very best.

ajayaj

Jan 1, 2014
HI Guys,
Congratulations to everyone who has got their VISA and best of luck to those who are waiting for it. I got into Uvic fall 14. May be you guys can consider joining the "MS in canada fall 14" group over FB where you can find your prospective room mates and travel mates as well- https://www.facebook.com/groups/239773266188158/

Cheers~

mms6082

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meagan99 said:
Hey..... I also applied on 13th June......bt my visa got approved in jst 4 days........
Hope u will get it soon.... al the best......

aserjam

Jun 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2014
aserjam said:
Hi All,

I got admit from Concordia in Master of Applied Computer Science. Have applied for CAQ and waiting for it to be approved.

Regarding Financials, my father has around 21 lakhs in his GPF but I heard that only 70% of GPF amount is considered, that means only 14.7 lakhs will be considered from GPF. Can I take a personal loan of 6-7 lakhs and put it in my fathers savings account and show it to Visa officials during Visa processing?

Please help urgently!!!!

Thanks and Regards!!
Someone.. please help in regards to this query......

ithinksoiam

May 2, 2014
I have a few queries I'd like cleared:

1. As many before I have a conditional admit letter saying I should get 8/10 and complete my Bachelor's degree. Is it enough if I attach copies of my final marksheets and completion certificate along with the Visa application? Are photocopies of the same enough?

2. Secondly, I have applied for the GIC and expect to receive it in the coming days. For the remaining tuition amount, can I show money in my account? However, the money is not on it for more than 4 months, since I transferred the same from FD's. Will this be an issue? Is there any way around the same?

3. Finally, the application form asks the cost of studies and the amount you have for financing the same currently. Should we mention one year or two year cost? The Canadian Visa website mentions you need to show only the cost for one year? Can we show the second year cost in the form of FD's, Shares? I can also attach a house deed if necessary.

Please do reply as I'm in a total dilemma.

Please do reply, I'm in a real confusion right now?