+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants of University category for Fall 2014 please join here.

ironhorse777

Oct 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
IELTS Request
08-11-2014
File Transfer...
16-06-2014
Med's Request
03-06-2014
Med's Done....
03-06-2014
Passport Req..
13-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
Not yet.
parul154 said:
Hi meagan,
I am applying for masters under university category.
My course fees is $25000k, and I am done with my GIC and first sem fees.
My both parents are working and their total annual income (both) is Rs16-17Lakhs
Now I have mentioned it in my visa application form, but no proofs regarding the same are being asked.
My consultant told that there is no need for unnecessary docs like ITR and salary slips.

Just mentioning parents annual income in Visa application form is enuf ????? :eek:

I have applied for loan as well (Rs 12L, just to make my file stronger), but my consultant says loan letter is not reqd at all.
Please sugggest !! :(
you need to show proof for source of income of the sponsor. Please do not post same thing in two different thread.

parul154

Feb 25, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
08-03-2014
File Transfer...
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
10-06-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
Submitted pp with application (paper based)
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
ironhorse777 said:
you need to show proof for source of income of the sponsor. Please do not post same thing in two different thread.
For proof of source of income..what exactly shud i show?
ITR, Payslips , bank statements what all?

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
parul154 said:
For proof of source of income..what exactly shud i show?
ITR, Payslips , bank statements what all?
Show the ITR as salary is mentioned over there.This will eliminate the salary slips.
Bank statement is to show the savings and not the salary.If you have old funds the show it for sure.

aserjam

Jun 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2014
Hi,

I am in a bit of a tiff with regards to my application. I got admit from Concordia University in the Master of Applied Computer Science but I am now uncertain about this regarding future job prospects.
Has anyone got any info about Master of Applied Computer Science Graduates from Concordia with good job offers or any future prospects in Canada or outside.?
If yes then please provide some information to ease my nerves.

Thanks in advance!!

Ramandeep

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh: online application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2014
IELTS Request
7 bands - Submitted with application
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-7-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2014
LANDED..........
Aug-2014
aserjam said:
Hi,

I am in a bit of a tiff with regards to my application. I got admit from Concordia University in the Master of Applied Computer Science but I am now uncertain about this regarding future job prospects.
Has anyone got any info about Master of Applied Computer Science Graduates from Concordia with good job offers or any future prospects in Canada or outside.?
If yes then please provide some information to ease my nerves.

Thanks in advance!!
Its good program as per the current students and Concordia has a well known name for its CS dept. I am also going for this program.

sauj10

Apr 22, 2014
I have question regarding the conditional admit...i have accepted with conditional admit from concordia university for Meng course in ECE... I have received my CAQ....for study permit..is it mandatory to have unconditional admit.....when i asked in the university ppl...they said that i could apply for study permit throug conditional acceptance.....plzzz help what shuld i do....as donot have uch tym.....PLEZZZ

Ramandeep

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh: online application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2014
IELTS Request
7 bands - Submitted with application
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-7-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-7-2014
LANDED..........
Aug-2014
sauj10 said:
I have question regarding the conditional admit...i have accepted with conditional admit from concordia university for Meng course in ECE... I have received my CAQ....for study permit..is it mandatory to have unconditional admit.....when i asked in the university ppl...they said that i could apply for study permit throug conditional acceptance.....plzzz help what shuld i do....as donot have uch tym.....PLEZZZ
what condition is mentioned on ur LOA?

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
sauj10 said:
Comdition is of degree confered certificate?

sauj10

Apr 22, 2014
@lovedeepsingh and ramandeep
lovedeepsingh said:
Comdition is of degree confered certificate?
The Condition is that i should complete my bachlor's degree with satisfactory grades
and i have finished my bachelors degree in electronics and communication engg with 7.7 which is the same aggregate that i had when i was applying with my 3rd year aggregate to the university
So is it okay if i apply for study permit with the conditional offer or a should i ask for an unconditional acceptance and then apply...??

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
sauj10 said:
@ lovedeepsingh and ramandeep
The Condition is that i should complete my bachlor's degree with satisfactory grades
and i have finished my bachelors degree in electronics and communication engg with 7.7 which is the same aggregate that i had when i was applying with my 3rd year aggregate to the university
So is it okay if i apply for study permit with the conditional offer or a should i ask for an unconditional acceptance and then apply...??
You have not completed your degree yet?
i think you need all score cards of eight sem to apply for visa.and condition seems to be complex.However you may apply with this conditional LOA but you need to show the VO tat you have fulfilled the requirements by showing your all marksheets.

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
sauj10 said:
@ lovedeepsingh and ramandeep
ask uni to provide you with unconditional letter. ask them to send letter by email after you send the latest marksheets. only email to admissions office.

bkvepran

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Hey guys, I got an unconditional offer from waterloo university for Honours science. I will apply for the visa when I get my ilets score in 2 weeks time. These are the documents I currently have on me now.

1. A-level certificates ( do the copies need to be certified/notarized?)
2. GIC is done.
3. 1 term uni fee paid ($12000). (1 term is enough?)
4. SOP.
5. Proof of funds. Mother and father's ITRs and property evaluation papers.
6. Bank statements of my parents and mine for past 6-12 months.
7. Medical done.
8. PCC should be done this week. (is it required?)
Is there anything else I might require? Also, will applying in the first week of july be late or affect my application?

Thankss

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
meagan99 said:
ask uni to provide you with unconditional letter. ask them to send letter by email after you send the latest marksheets. only email to admissions office.
Uni will send unconditional LOA only if he satisfy the conditions with degree.

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
bkvepran said:
Hey guys, I got an unconditional offer from waterloo university for Honours science. I will apply for the visa when I get my ilets score in 2 weeks time. These are the documents I currently have on me now.

1. A-level certificates ( do the copies need to be certified/notarized?)
2. GIC is done.
3. 1 term uni fee paid ($12000). (1 term is enough?)
4. SOP.
5. Proof of funds. Mother and father's ITRs and property evaluation papers.
6. Bank statements of my parents and mine for past 6-12 months.
7. Medical done.
8. PCC should be done this week. (is it required?)
Is there anything else I might require? Also, will applying in the first week of july be late or affect my application?

Thankss
Notarise the copies,sponsorshih affidavit of your parents.

bkvepran

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Thanks lovedeep. One more thing... Is it necessary to provide ilets score when applying for visa? I have a grade B in English GCSE and have studied in a English dominated country for more than 4 years. Waterloo uni waived the ilets requirement cos if this. What do you suggest? Should I wait till I get my ilets score card or apply now?