Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 20, 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Interview........
October 30, 2012
A few days ago I received a copy of my husband's file from POS and the VO stated that she received three wedding photos and a few emails from him. I was there with my husband and I am the one who prepared the file. We gave them 22 wedding photos and over thirty emails and ecards and all that was requested. I cried like a baby to know that the VO did that to us. She asked my husband why my previous marriage ended and my husband did not disclosed too much, because I asked him to keep it confidential. My ex and I had a serious court case and children were involved. I resubmitted all the wedding pics and court documents to show why my previous marriage ended. It was over 100 pages and it was a lot of work getting them together. This appeal process is hard work and now I know why these lawyere charge so much. I am pushing for an ADR and hoping to get one soon. I really want my husband to be here. I am fifty years old and spending every minute of our time together means a lot to us as we are getting older. I filed an appeal on December 24, 2012. I hope they will review the file and have a heart!

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
@Mrs BB ..

Did you got your date for ADR hearing ... If yes then when did you appeal and when you got the response.

I had appealed in Feb'13 .. didn't heared anything back so far ..

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
Mrs BB said:
A few days ago I received a copy of my husband's file from POS and the VO stated that she received three wedding photos and a few emails from him. I was there with my husband and I am the one who prepared the file. We gave them 22 wedding photos and over thirty emails and ecards and all that was requested. I cried like a baby to know that the VO did that to us. She asked my husband why my previous marriage ended and my husband did not disclosed too much, because I asked him to keep it confidential. My ex and I had a serious court case and children were involved. I resubmitted all the wedding pics and court documents to show why my previous marriage ended. It was over 100 pages and it was a lot of work getting them together. This appeal process is hard work and now I know why these lawyere charge so much. I am pushing for an ADR and hoping to get one soon. I really want my husband to be here. I am fifty years old and spending every minute of our time together means a lot to us as we are getting older. I filed an appeal on December 24, 2012. I hope they will review the file and have a heart!
Hi Mrs BB.... We also filed our appeal this week in Vancouver.... Jus wondering you said "I am pushing for an ADR and hoping to get one soon". Is there any way out to request an ADR??? Or is it the discretion of the IAD people??

Also which IAD office in Canada did u appeal??

Thanks

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
hilsten said:
@ Mrs BB ..

Did you got your date for ADR hearing ... If yes then when did you appeal and when you got the response.

I had appealed in Feb'13 .. didn't heared anything back so far ..
Hi Hilston We appealed this week in Vancouver.... Where in Canada did u appeal??
Did u get any acklowledgement from IAD or any File no or something??

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Yes, I did got acklowledgement after 15 day in mid of April'13 and got the file no by IRD.

They have mentioned to wait for 120 days before i will hear something back from them .. Crazy ... don't they have heart ???

I am fighting in Toronto ... getting ready to face the horriable wait time ... destroyed my life.

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
hilsten said:
Yes, I did got acklowledgement after 15 day in mid of April'13 and got the file no by IRD.

They have mentioned to wait for 120 days before i will hear something back from them .. Crazy ... don't they have heart ???

I am fighting in Toronto ... getting ready to face the horriable wait time ... destroyed my life.
So effing horrible to even think of the wait times!!! Really wish the immigration people get hold of something to catch the fake cases so that we genuine couples don't have to suffer all the pain.... Its really annoying..... Words cant even explain the anger & emotions which we face... Neways gud luck dear.. Keep updating!!! We all are in the same boat!!!

One question how did u send the appeal letter-- by mail/fax/e-mail/hand deliver?????

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Mrs BB said:

hi Mrs. BB
you applied your appeal in dec 2012 & still didnt get to know whether you get an ADR or a full hearing?
and also may i ask you if you are dont mind, when you marry in the second time, did you give your divorce certificate number to put it into your marriage certificate & now the divorce certificate number is in your current marriage certificate?
plzzz keep posted & reply is very much appreciated
thnx

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
@cal2can

My lawyer had hand deliver it to IRD.

Its really funny they reject our paper and ensure we pay very high price to lawyer and get fraustrated with time and leave the country.
Immigation play this tactic so, we can give up our case and return back to our birth country or hang in middle.

After in all we are at lossing side, Money, time, our own status in this country and go back to spouse n start the life again.

Hope their should be someone who could have listen this all pain ... which cann't be explain :(

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
cal2can said:
Hi Mrs BB.... We also filed our appeal this week in Vancouver.... Jus wondering you said "I am pushing for an ADR and hoping to get one soon". Is there any way out to request an ADR??? Or is it the discretion of the IAD people??

Also which IAD office in Canada did u appeal??

Thanks

you can request anything you want, however they hold all the cards

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
hilsten said:

try to keep busy. Maybe you will get ADR. :D

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 29/01/2013, Appeal won Nov, 2013
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
@ Tunisianbride You're right, it's all about staying positive and looking at the end result. If a couple is genuine and truly love each other, everything will fall into place, eventually. I do appreciate there are many fraudulent cases, however, it seems they're not very good at determining them! ::)

We did have a little progress today! We received our file record in the mail, so it took just under 60 days instead of 120, so that's something!
We initially filed the appeal in mid-Feb of this year to the Vancouver office, received our receipt of appeal letter and IRB file number in mid-March, and now our record came. At least things can start to move now to schedule a date! Our lawyer will soon be sending a letter of request for an ADR alongside a disclosure package (more proof) and will follow up with a call to their office to further push for an ADR. I just dropped off a massive binder to the lawyer's office and will have more next week to bring. I don't know what else these people could bloody well want to prove our relationship!

frustated01

May 10, 2013
Hello friends, I am new here and can someone help me tht how can we check our appeal processing, and how we can get our file no. of our appeal case...my wife has received the file after 5 months of submitting the appeal, Is there any file number stated on tht file no. If so then how many digits it can be...and from where we can check our processing whether it is adr or full hearing...it will be much appreciated..Thanx.

ychernin

Apr 20, 2013
People must united and sign up petition and send to Parlament, and to all international media, also hire group of Lawyers and demand financial contribution from the government. Otherwise Free country Canada would be destroyed. And no excuses for program officers and program managers , who made life of many canadians miserable.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
frustated01 said:
Hello friends, I am new here and can someone help me tht how can we check our appeal processing, and how we can get our file no. of our appeal case...my wife has received the file after 5 months of submitting the appeal, Is there any file number stated on tht file no. If so then how many digits it can be...and from where we can check our processing whether it is adr or full hearing...it will be much appreciated..Thanx.
they will contact you eventually. You can call them and see what they say but dont expect any miracles. You can go to your MP and see what they say. ADR is given when there are only 1 or 2 issues that THEY feel can be resolved quickly. Otherwise, count on a full hearing.

You can also order your GCMS notes. This sometimes will shed some light on your file.

Where will your case be heard ? Wait times in Vancouver are reasonable. Wait times for Toronto are not (2 Years plus) Stay strong (and busy) :D

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
harryiswaiting said:
@ Tunisianbride You're right, it's all about staying positive and looking at the end result. If a couple is genuine and truly love each other, everything will fall into place, eventually. I do appreciate there are many fraudulent cases, however, it seems they're not very good at determining them! ::)

We did have a little progress today! We received our file record in the mail, so it took just under 60 days instead of 120, so that's something!
We initially filed the appeal in mid-Feb of this year to the Vancouver office, received our receipt of appeal letter and IRB file number in mid-March, and now our record came. At least things can start to move now to schedule a date! Our lawyer will soon be sending a letter of request for an ADR alongside a disclosure package (more proof) and will follow up with a call to their office to further push for an ADR. I just dropped off a massive binder to the lawyer's office and will have more next week to bring. I don't know what else these people could bloody well want to prove our relationship!

Dear Harry,
my husband also appealed in vancouver the end of April. so still waiting for the acknowledgement letter. May i know whether you got copies of all the evidences & all the documents you sent to cic in your blue file?
and also plzzzz tell , if you are dont mind what is the reason you got refused?
mine is, sent the wrong documents
thnx plzzz be posted