+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
ychernin said:
People must united and sign up petition and send to Parlament, and to all international media, also hire group of Lawyers and demand financial contribution from the government. Otherwise Free country Canada would be destroyed. And no excuses for program officers and program managers , who made life of many canadians miserable.
Yes ychernin,
you are correct & 1000% agree with you. but we can say but who come to gather? everybody stay together till they finish the work only. after that many forget about the others who were still waiting & fighting for their game. so if everybody can be together who went through this suffering game, we could change something.
if anybody starts, i'm there definitely.
thnx for your idea................

frustated01

May 10, 2013
yes my wife is from vancouver...but she did'nt order GCMS notes...she receives a blue file from the office..is that gcms notes...

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
frustated01 said:
yes my wife is from vancouver...but she did'nt order GCMS notes...she receives a blue file from the office..is that gcms notes...
more than likely - those were the notes

if I were you. I wouldnt do much- its too early. Vancouver wait times are reasonable and believe me---waiting is the hardest part of this nightmare ! Id be thankful your case will be heard in a timely fashion (most likely under 9 months and you might even get an ADR)

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
can anybody tell me plzzzzzz
everything in the blue file, included in the atip notes?
atip & gcms & caips notes are same? or different from each other by the notes included?
plzzzzz reply thnx my friends.........

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
gango girl said:
can anybody tell me plzzzzzz
everything in the blue file, included in the atip notes?
atip & gcms & caips notes are same? or different from each other by the notes included?
plzzzzz reply thnx my friends.........
hey gango girl! yes u when get ur blue file u will recieve a copy of ur gcms note and also the caips note is the same as gcms notes...hope this helps gd luck

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
hello my dear friends
I got this from some thread here
its a nice saying
be it

(from writings of Ming dynasty Chinese sage Hung Ying-ming)
When you train yourself with both suffering and joy,
Ah, what blessings come when this training is taken to
the extreme:
They are for the first time, blessings that last.

When you think things through with both doubt and
faith,
The knowledge that comes when this thinking is taken
to the extreme
Is, for the first time, a knowledge of truth.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
rathika2011 said:
hey gango girl! yes u when get ur blue file u will recieve a copy of ur gcms note and also the caips note is the same as gcms notes...hope this helps gd luck

thnx my dear
u mean they will send us the gcms notes with the blue file free of charge?
I ordered atip notes for $5 but still i didnt get it
i'll give you a call later dear

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
gango girl said:
thnx my dear
u mean they will send us the gcms notes with the blue file free of charge?
I ordered atip notes for $5 but still i didnt get it
i'll give you a call later dear
yes dear free of charge...........

Mrs BB

Dec 30, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 20, 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Interview........
October 30, 2012
gango girl said:
hi Mrs. BB
you applied your appeal in dec 2012 & still didnt get to know whether you get an ADR or a full hearing?
and also may i ask you if you are dont mind, when you marry in the second time, did you give your divorce certificate number to put it into your marriage certificate & now the divorce certificate number is in your current marriage certificate?
plzzz keep posted & reply is very much appreciated
thnx

Mrs BB

Dec 30, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 20, 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Interview........
October 30, 2012
I have requested an ADR hearing but still waiting to hear if I will be getting one. I continued to submit evidence that my marriage is a good faith relationship and it is genuine and ongoing. I really want my husband to be here soon. The Visa Officer was not too nice to my husband and most of the documents that we submitted at Port of Spain did not show on the file that was sent to me. I resubmitted our wedding pics and other stuff. We did include a copy of my devorce certificate with the application. My file is in Toronto and the waiting is very long. I filed an appeal on December 24th and just receive my file three weeks ago. My husband did not disclose much information about my previous marriage, for privacy reasons, so I have submitted court documents for them to see why. I don't think they realize that people do not have to discuss everything in their past to anyone, regardless. My husband did not give her enough information why my marriage ended. Crazy, Crazy,Crazy.....wow! I am still waiting and will not be giving up.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
rathika2011 said:
yes dear free of charge...........
thnx dear
do u think we get our details trough the gcms notes?
& not with the documents in the blue file?
& i heard that the gcms & atip notes come with some code language
that means cant we understand what is there?
then how do we understand what is there?
or is it easy to understand?
plzzz reply

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Mrs BB said:
I have requested an ADR hearing but still waiting to hear if I will be getting one. I continued to submit evidence that my marriage is a good faith relationship and it is genuine and ongoing. I really want my husband to be here soon. The Visa Officer was not too nice to my husband and most of the documents that we submitted at Port of Spain did not show on the file that was sent to me. I resubmitted our wedding pics and other stuff. We did include a copy of my devorce certificate with the application. My file is in Toronto and the waiting is very long. I filed an appeal on December 24th and just receive my file three weeks ago. My husband did not disclose much information about my previous marriage, for privacy reasons, so I have submitted court documents for them to see why. I don't think they realize that people do not have to discuss everything in their past to anyone, regardless. My husband did not give her enough information why my marriage ended. Crazy, Crazy,Crazy.....wow! I am still waiting and will not be giving up.
ok thnx for the reply dear
but plzzzzz let me know whether your divorce certificate number is included in your present marriage certificate or not. because it is very valuable information for me as my divorce certificate number is not included in my current marriage certificate. so, i just want to know whether the divorce certificate number should be included in everybody's current marriage certificate or not. plzzzzzz let me know that. otherwise I have to make it correct before I submit my proof again to my ADR. I have no much time to make them & submit. appreciate if you can give me a clear answer soon
thnk you very much.................

noureddine

Feb 26, 2012
hey my friends , we got denied 7 May 2012 from visa officer in rabat , then we applied our appeal we got the date for full hearing in 14 march 2013 our lawyer postponed until 2 april then before one week we got a letter from vancouer said it will postphoned until 14 may 2013 , last night we had full hearing it was really tough day for me and my wife. We did our best , now we are waiting for desicion