+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

9th Draw Fingers Crossed - Hopefully we see CRS points below 450pts

azam_qr

Feb 11, 2015
Australia is another option.. mayb people might sick of CIC's low invites and turn to Australia.

CanadianDreams419

Mar 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chakrireddy said:
Usually there is a mail from CIC that there is an update to the EE profile before a draw.But no such mail for the past 2 weeks.Not sure if there will be a draw today.
But hoping desperately for a draw with CR cut off 438 ;D
Just checking whether you have had an update on your profile from CIC. If you have I am hoping it suggests / confirms that there will be a draw today ;-)

kettysem

Apr 16, 2015
I had an email from CIC about an update on the 1st of May, so I thought there might be a draw that Friday, but there wasn't, so the email about updates on our profiles isn't an indicator of oncoming draws)))

The_Distant_One

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Faffu said:
It is not possible that they will keeping on taking people with the same NOC code. I believe each and every NOC code must have a maximum no. of applicants to get in to it ( like FSWP). The points are just based on the level of Education and not on the NOC code. Eventually NOC Code will play its part. People having more than 400 have greater chance to have an ITA but its not guaranteed as well.

My score is 384 and i am as much positive as any 450+ candidate is lol

I believe eventually they will become NOC dependent hence why the legislation is written to say "on advice from the minister" so if Chris Alexander decided he wants only "dancing ballerinas" good on you professional dancers NOC code.

I still predict about 430 at the moment possibly 2000ish ITA's.

once again they dont want to open themselves up for scrutiny with a federal election coming up, look what just happened in Alberta. They will keep it so that english results a high or you already have a job and alot of experience to defend against the "low paid non skilled workers are taking our jobs!!!" rhetoric

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Sorry, kind of a silly question... what time do they usually release news regarding a new draw? It's now 2:25 pm PST, any chance there might still be a 9th draw later in the evening?

My score is 462... I think I stand a decent chance to receive an ITA on the 9th draw or 10th, hopefully!

Since it's been 3 weeks, I think the cut off score will likely go up to 470+... It usually goes down when there's only a one week gap between two draws

gibinv

Oct 26, 2012
Beautiful BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
tomneversfield said:
Sorry, kind of a silly question... what time do they usually release news regarding a new draw? It's now 2:25 pm PST, any chance there might still be a 9th draw later in the evening?

My score is 462... I think I stand a decent chance to receive an ITA on the 9th draw or 10th, hopefully!

Since it's been 3 weeks, I think the cut off score will likely go up to 470+... It usually goes down when there's only a one week gap between two draws
draw will usually happen by 5.30 to 6 pm PST.

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
stabania said:
I'm waiting for it to come down to 340 some day, what do u think is it possible
Given the numbers they have announced (in terms of this year and clearing out the backlog), I would consider it highly unlikely that they will reach anywhere near that score this year.

nabilkhan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:

yes u r right cut off will increase this time because of this terrible gap !!!!!

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kateg said:
Given the numbers they have announced (in terms of this year and clearing out the backlog), I would consider it highly unlikely that they will reach anywhere near that score this year.
Anything is possible.

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
CanadianDreams419 said:
Just checking whether you have had an update on your profile from CIC. If you have I am hoping it suggests / confirms that there will be a draw today ;-)
I got four emails from cic this week stating updates in my cic profile. I think that means there will be a draw tonight. This is wild guess so take it with a grain of salt.

vsu

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't see any update to my profile.. How do I know if my profile was updated by CIC ? Should it be logged in MYCIC or should I be getting emails ?

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
vsu said:
I don't see any update to my profile.. How do I know if my profile was updated by CIC ? Should it be logged in MYCIC or should I be getting emails ?
You should get an email from CIC. Usually it means they just took a look at your profile unless it is something that changed your score such as your birthday, then the update is done automatically by their system.

vsu

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you.. As such I didn't receive any emails but last update was around Apr 30.. Let's see what happens.. All the best

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
I think if you have updated your profile (resubmit & Sign electronically), you will get a Update email just before a draw.

I updated twice since I submit and both times it happened like that.