Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
If they draw a bigger number of people they will definitely go below 450 pts, hopefully they will draw more than the last one (715!).

It's still early to think about it, the draw may take place on 1st of May.

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Guys, i am surprised to see people are predicting the scores and many have already lost the hope against cut off scores. Crs is completely based on quota system, currently they are trying to fill the people who fall in between 450-500. They Will only come down if they are left with only few applicants with score of above 450. People at 400 or below need tp wait until they are done with top scorers. They might touch 350 in a worst scenario as people are unlikely to accept ita or failed to fulfil the requirements before suggested time. Crs seems simple and logical now, as many people are there between 450 -500 they will get ita's rest will remain spectators.

They need to fill the gap and so they will come down infact they have to.

JB1234

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Trust me, it will go down and cut-off should go below 450 in the next 6 months. I got my ITA under 481 draw and I declined the invitation for other reasons and I know atleast 3 more people like me who declined it because of not being able to get the documents on time, so not all of 1680 people who got ITA will apply for PR.Which means there will be future draws with lower cut-offs. Lastly, let me tell you, there are not that many people above 481, they might be around 1000-2000, but look at the bigger picture, CIC is targeting 25k immigrants or more. 2-3k people are nothing when compared to 25k. so the cutoff will eventually go down.

Hope for the best!

Aust-Canada

Mar 18, 2015
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wouldn't be upset at 447. There are many of us under 400. I'm at 377 and will soon lose 5pts due to a birthday.

All we can do is wait and see what plays out.

Happy341

Apr 11, 2015
Every body wants to get their PR done in seconds, the reason is simple, this country is well developed and has a lot to offer oncoming days, but canada has another face I don't know how many of them in the forum knows about it.

"Northern Canada"I mean in the article circle, fortunately or unfortunately I got a chance to live and work there for seven months, right after my graduation.

The city is in Nunavut territory,called Iqaulit. Only 10000 people living there, 85% of them are First Nations, no basic facilities half of the population are jobless and addicted to drugs,a lot of them are homeless, huge health issues, no road access, a pack of cigrate cost$18 a small $.50 cent coke cost $2.75 there. 10 months winter(jan &feb it reach -75c) :eek: , many of them never see a tree in their whole life, some of them don't how a train look like. 10GB Internet connection cost $90 per month.people who come canada first( I mean their new generation)still living under poor living conditions, suffering a lot to survive, but the ones who created their express entry file yesterday has no patience to wait, guys if you get a chance some time in future I highly recommend to visit those places, so you will understand how lucky we are. I can understand some of them are running out of their time on work permit, but if you did Your best then why you become worry" Is that worries change your life" 8)

A one way ticket cost $1150 from Ottawa or Quebec to reach this little city, almost 3hr flight from both destinations.
:p :-* :p

sensay

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Happy341 said:
Every body wants to get their PR done in seconds, the reason is simple, this country is well developed and has a lot to offer oncoming days, but canada has another face I don't know how many of them in the forum knows about it.

"Northern Canada"I mean in the article circle, fortunately or unfortunately I got a chance to live and work there for seven months, right after my graduation.

The city is in Nunavut territory,called Iqaulit. Only 10000 people living there, 85% of them are First Nations, no basic facilities half of the population are jobless and addicted to drugs,a lot of them are homeless, huge health issues, no road access, a pack of cigrate cost$18 a small $.50 cent coke cost $2.75 there. 10 months winter(jan &feb it reach -75c) :eek: , many of them never see a tree in their whole life, some of them don't how a train look like. 10GB Internet connection cost $90 per month.people who come canada first( I mean their new generation)still living under poor living conditions, suffering a lot to survive, but the ones who created their express entry file yesterday has no patience to wait, guys if you get a chance some time in future I highly recommend to visit those places, so you will understand how lucky we are. I can understand some of them are running out of their time on work permit, but if you did Your best then why you become worry" Is that worries change your life" 8)

A one way ticket cost $1150 from Ottawa or Quebec to reach this little city, almost 3hr flight from both destinations.
Agreed...been here in Canada for last 3 years and this is indeed no heaven(no place is heaven unless you work hard).
People who are jumping for ITA(including me) should get prepared to face the struggles once they reach here.
Still I pray everyone who deserves ITA should get it soon :)

glbong42

Sep 7, 2014
Happy341 said:

Yes this is true. Grass seems to be always greener on the other side. Moving to Canada is not just a walk in the park. It is a critical move and really need a careful thinking.