+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Morning I got the message on CIC account, We need more documents , we will send you a message, but no email or.notification of the documents ? Could it be related to ordering of gcms notes or internal requirement , anything else ?
Has happened to a few people who ordered notes & the status reverted to "don't need docs" after a few days. But do call Cic just to be sure if there is no drop down message.

Reactions: gurik and jd7

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Good luck my man @Scorpman21 . I wish and pray this be the big week for you and all others around 20Aug transfer. But hey don't forget posting here once u get your gcms or PPR!!

Reactions: Scorpman21

jd7

Sep 8, 2017
Hi, Did you get the message today, or just checked it today?
Did you clicked on the message? Better call CIC tomorrow (Canadian Monday), and ask them, it might be that someone opened your file at NDVO and needed some documents, they will let you know the details.
I checked it last night around 11 IST it was The additional documents are being reviewed, today morning at 8:00 I checked and it showed We need more documents, we will send a message later, yes will call them tomorrow ... Thanks for the help.

Reactions: gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
@Scorpman21 @gurik

Guys quick question.. after carefully reading GCMS notes i found out that

Under R10... it says MET but also says review required

But Under A11 .. it doesnt say anything about review of any sort..

@Prabh dhesi ... there will definitely be updates tomm. Cheers
My friend had a similar thing, if the final R10 is OK, criminality is passed and Eligibility is MET, then nothing else matters much, the review required could be anything in between the process, its the final decision that matters.
So if you have all passed and Met, then you are good to go.

Really hoping this week has some good news for all of us!

Reactions: DeepS1

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I checked it last night around 11 IST it was The additional documents are being reviewed, today morning at 8:00 I checked and it showed We need more documents, we will send a message later, yes will call them tomorrow ... Thanks for the help.
Okay, it might be an error if the update was on Sunday, let us know after your call, also as you are calling them today, you can might as well ask them about your Eligibility check and next due date, some people have extracted that information. Good Luck!

P.S- if calling from India, call around 6 PM, wait time is like 5 minutes only!

Last edited:
Reactions: jd7 and Scorpman21

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thanks @gurik
What happened was, my GCMS got hit on 21 August and cio processed and sent my application to Delhi on the 24th. And so I really don't have a way and paper history on 73rd page says '0'. I will post the same here as is once I get that second GCMS. I really hope the second one hit and I get my PPR sooner than mY GCMS notes this time..

I have known NDVO sitting on IP2 for a solid two maybe three months for a couple of my friends but I am sorry I do not know anybody from June or July with an Ip2 from ndvo. Only because of gcms, ndvo finally sent them to print queue.. so Toes n fingers crossed for now!!
Okay, all the best dear. Update us when you get the golden e-mail.

4leafclover

May 25, 2017
It means you have been transferred in a batch, and there must be some files along you in that batch. It helps in concluding that nDVO indeed works in batches. Nothing much then this.
You have been waiting for so long my friend, I applaud your patience. I really wish you get a PPR any day now!!!
What was the latest due date on your GCMS? Also please share what had happened on the previous due date? (i.e the one before the latest one)
So far NDVO is still stuck at March FSWOs, hopefully they will shift to April AORs next week, hopefully October first week might bring the golden e-mail for you! :)
Also just in case do order another set also (if you have not already), one can never trust NDVO.
Do you think all files have "batch apps" ?? or not? have you come across any notes with something other than that?

Mehak dulay

Sep 18, 2017
It all depends mostly on which stage they stopped the processing of your file and kept it aside, maybe all is good and your close to approval, but it could be otherwise also, with NDVO we cannot take that chance. Most likely your file is gathering dust as of now, they kind of stopped the work where it was on the files that opened on 22 August, some were issued PPRs, the rest were just left.
I suggest you should order GCMS, that will tell you exactly that whether they have finalised the file and only a mere formality of PPR is left or still some check is left on the file, you will be able to know what exactly happened on 22 to your file and even after. Some people have been dragged in IP2 for 3-4 months also by NDVO, so God forbid if they try to pull something like that to anyone, its better to be in the know that what is exactly happening to your case.
All the best my friend, i am hoping they clear the April cases next week. People are already close to crossing 6 month mark!
Hi I m also IP2 on 22nd August I haven't heard anything after that and my status with additional documents didn't changed and they haven't asked for additional documents
It's confusing I don't know where I
Stand

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Do you think all files have "batch apps" ?? or not? have you come across any notes with something other than that?
So far it seems all of them have, but i have asked like 7-8 people so far. Asking some of more guys also.
Most likely it looks like they all are batch applications and its like NDVO is skipping batches altogether.
What did you have?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi I m also IP2 on 22nd August I haven't heard anything after that and my status with additional documents didn't changed and they haven't asked for additional documents
It's confusing I don't know where I
Stand
Yeah it is frustrating, but like I said best way is order GCMS.
Sadly, i think your file (like all of us) is just lying there waiting for an officer to look upon..