+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi you are our motivation y u too become sad
You are correct my friend, You message cheered me up, I will not despair:):). Thank you!!!
We will be positive till NDVO bows down before our positivity and Law of Attraction!!!! They will have to give updates to at least to April folks by the end of this week.

Thank you mate!:):)

In India they say- "Deepak tale andhera"- "Darkness under the carrier of light (lamp);):D lol, no jokes apart, lets all keep faith and hope alive:):)

DeepS1

Aug 23, 2017
Hello
There got to be a reason for the delay by NDVO.. i mean laziness cant be it.. i am trying to figure out what could that be.. maybe there is a policy change coming in and due to which they are holding up the process.. is it just express entry files which are being delayed by NDVO or spousal files/ tourist etc are also holding up..

Also i was wondering if all of us individually can send email to NDVO requesting for update..

Is there anyone in here who got past 6 months from AOR..

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Hello
There got to be a reason for the delay by NDVO.. i mean laziness cant be it.. i am trying to figure out what could that be.. maybe there is a policy change coming in and due to which they are holding up the process.. is it just express entry files which are being delayed by NDVO or spousal files/ tourist etc are also holding up..

Also i was wondering if all of us individually can send email to NDVO requesting for update..

Is there anyone in here who got past 6 months from AOR..
Afaik, Ndvo has never been known for efficiency. They have always been slow except a few lucky cases. Know a person nearby who got PPR after 7 months from Ndvo, and there has been no issue with her application whatsoever.

But let us all be assured, delayed cases like this are very few to be worried about. Let us all keep faith. There are not many people stuck from April & May AOR's, so as soon as Ndvo guys are in the mood to wake up, we all will see much needed updates & Ppr's.:)

jd7

Sep 8, 2017
Okay, it might be an error if the update was on Sunday, let us know after your call, also as you are calling them today, you can might as well ask them about your Eligibility check and next due date, some people have extracted that information. Good Luck!

P.S- if calling from India, call around 6 PM, wait time is like 5 minutes only!
Thanks a lot bro
Have told my better half to follow up, She will do the calling tomorrow ... I am in Belgium this week for an expo.

Reactions: gurik

Chathura

Jul 18, 2017
Hi Frnds

If Eca will mention as

"one year post graduate diploma (marketing)"

And

four years bachelor degree

Can he take points under two or more degrees?