+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

DeepS1

Aug 23, 2017
Got ppr email finally. My timelines are:

Aor: April 11
Medicals passed: June 15
Ip1: June 16
NA: June 27
ADR: no additional documents, July 20
Ip2: Sep 26
Ppr: Sep 26
Stream: fswo
Visa offce: new delhi

Congratulations!!!!
Good luck with new start.

Could you please tell us the date ur file reached NDVO.

Reactions: gurik

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017

Congratulations Sandesh. Finally Ndvo has woken up from its deep slumber. You are very lucky to have Ip2 & Ppr on the same day. I wish they keep working on the remaining files with the same enthusiasm.:)

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
How many files u think NDVO got for april and may
Deep that's very difficult to guess. The only data we have is the AOR groups on this forum & Whatsapp apart from immitracker. But I am sure there would be many more applicants who do not care to use any of the above. So if we combine the above 3, it would not be wrong to guess around 30-35 files for April & 40-50 for May. So let's hope this time flies by asap.

Reactions: gurik and pam13

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017

Gr8 News ...:):):)
Congratulations Sandesh .... :D:D:D:D

Reactions: gurik and sandeshg

sandeshg

Jan 2, 2016
Congratulations!!!!
Good luck with new start.

Could you please tell us the date ur file reached NDVO.
Hi DeepS1, my file reached New Delhi the same date the additional document status showed not required that is around July 20.

sandeshg

Jan 2, 2016
Congratulations Sandesh. Finally Ndvo has woken up from its deep slumber. You are very lucky to have Ip2 & Ppr on the same day. I wish they keep working on the remaining files with the same enthusiasm.:)
Thanks Scorpman21, indeed I am quite lucky with that. All the best to you and all othets waiting in Ndvo. Hopefully you all will receive the golden mail soon.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thanks a lot bro
Have told my better half to follow up, She will do the calling tomorrow ... I am in Belgium this week for an expo.
That's good to know mate. Please do tell us if you get any information, meanwhile enjoy your trip:)

Last edited:

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other

Congratulations!!!!!!! Amazing news! You have brought cheer to our thread mate:):).
Seems our predictions are coming true guys, NDVO has picked up April folks, hopefully, till October end they will come to June guys after clearing May applicants.

@prisai90 any updates my friend?

Reactions: Scorpman21

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Can you stop showing off? No one gives a fuck about where you are
Can you please mind your language here! This is a forum for discussion and support, if you want to abuse people then I am sorry you are at the wrong place.
The said person is no where showing off, he was simply letting us know that why he could not call CIC. Stop spreading hate and please mind your rude behaviour, everyone has a right to share their opinions and situation here. The said person is no way harming you by doing so, instead you are clearly abusing him for no reason. You just got your PPR, I don't understand in such a happy moment how can someone be so rude.

Congratulations on your success, enjoy your moment. No cause for you to be angry.
Wish you peace and happiness.

P.S- All members here will be reporting you if we see any more rude or hateful posts from you.