+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

Rajshivani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Okay so there it is my friend, NDVO has not touched the file, but still it will be quick for you i hope as ottawa has passed Eligibility, so there is nothing to worry, you will be getting PPR quickly as soon as NDVO decides to open your file.
Lets c when ndvo will speed up the process

Reactions: gurik

Rajshivani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Thanks for your reply Rajshivani. So does this means that I can order GCMS notes online on CIC website and make the payment using Indian credit card, or do my relatives do all this on my behalf?
I actually don knw the process whthr they hav to made the payment or it can be done by u..pls chk wid others... Coz i used 3rd party service

Rajshivani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Okay so there it is my friend, NDVO has not touched the file, but still it will be quick for you i hope as ottawa has passed Eligibility, so there is nothing to worry, you will be getting PPR quickly as soon as NDVO decides to open your file.
my eligibility passed by both program assistant at CIO and by case analyst at CPC ottawa

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Yes that is why I told you, your file is 99.9% in the clear, take my word, as when Ottawa passes eligibility, they make a complete check like web search employment etc. so very very rarely any Visa officer bothers to check the eligibility again, they simple check security and clear the file.
You are in the safe zone my friend. All the best:)

Reactions: Scorpman21

Rajshivani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Yes that is why I told you, your file is 99.9% in the clear, take my word, as when Ottawa passes eligibility, they make a complete check like web search employment etc. so very very rarely any Visa officer bothers to check the eligibility again, they simple check security and clear the file.
You are in the safe zone my friend. All the best:)
Happy to hear...thanx my friend

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
Hello all, I am starting this thread for FSW Outland people stuck at NDVO and waiting for IP2 or PPR.
NDVO is currently the slowest Visa Office on planet earth, so I hope all stuck in this blind wait can share our updates GCMS information etc. So that we might have some speculation/idea about any future updates on our files. Other threads become clouded by the fast processing of Ottawa candidate cases and hence its difficult to find timelines to compare. Please all 2017 applicants share your timelines.
Gurik,
Thank u for starting this thread.

Now, I have a comparatively clearer picture of what's happening at NDVO.
Hv ordered gcms notes last week.
Will update its details whenever I get it.

Reactions: Vani2017 and gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Gurik,
Thank u for starting this thread.

Now, I have a comparatively clearer picture of what's happening at NDVO.
Hv ordered gcms notes last week.
Will update its details whenever I get it.
Thank you my friend. Yes keep us posted.:)

BTW when did you get "not needed" on additional docs or by chance you know when your file transferred to NDVO?

jd7

Sep 8, 2017
For most of the awaiting candidates in this forum, have Additional Document updated to "Not Needed" , for me it says the same ; "The additional documents are being reviewed" but early this month I got a confirmation from CIC that the file is transferred to NDVO in the last week of August.
So in the case of the Additional documents being reviewed or Not Needed ; is there any difference if the file has come to LVO ?

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
Thank you my friend. Yes keep us posted.:)

BTW when did you get "not needed" on additional docs or by chance you know when your file transferred to NDVO?
I missed keeping the track of dates.
But my file is at NDVO and NO ADR since a month.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I missed keeping the track of dates.
But my file is at NDVO and NO ADR since a month.
Okk, seems like you, my friend and Scorpman21 are in the same batch, as our files also got transferred around these dates as well.
Hopefully we all will have updates together soon!
All the best.

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Okk, seems like you, my friend and Scorpman21 are in the same batch, as our files also got transferred around these dates as well.
Hopefully we all will have updates together soon!
All the best.
Hi all,
I am a pnp applicant. I added spouse after ppr. His assessment is being made by NDVO. I saw in the forum that it wud take jst 6-8 weeks to add spouse but here in my case it is taking so long. And now after reading posts here, in this thread i fear that it wud take even more time. Its been nearly 3 mnths since docs for my spouse reached there. I sent an email twoo weeks ago to make an enquiry. To my surprise, they replied the very next day asking to have patience.
anyone in similar aituation?
Do ndvo give less priority to spouse addition?

jd7

Sep 8, 2017
Morning I got the message on CIC account, We need more documents , we will send you a message, but no email or.notification of the documents ? Could it be related to ordering of gcms notes or internal requirement , anything else ?

Reactions: Scorpman21

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Morning I got the message on CIC account, We need more documents , we will send you a message, but no email or.notification of the documents ? Could it be related to ordering of gcms notes or internal requirement , anything else ?
Hi, Did you get the message today, or just checked it today?
Did you clicked on the message? Better call CIC tomorrow (Canadian Monday), and ask them, it might be that someone opened your file at NDVO and needed some documents, they will let you know the details.

Reactions: jd7

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi all,
I am a pnp applicant. I added spouse after ppr. His assessment is being made by NDVO. I saw in the forum that it wud take jst 6-8 weeks to add spouse but here in my case it is taking so long. And now after reading posts here, in this thread i fear that it wud take even more time. Its been nearly 3 mnths since docs for my spouse reached there. I sent an email twoo weeks ago to make an enquiry. To my surprise, they replied the very next day asking to have patience.
anyone in similar aituation?
Do ndvo give less priority to spouse addition?
Hi there,
Actually AFAIK, once you add your spouse to the application, it goes again into processing from the beginning like medicals etc., so sadly my friend as NDVO is very slow, I am sorry to tell you that it will take some time now for you.
They are known to be like this, not replying to e-mails or sending useless answers with no real information.
If your application is more than 6 months old you can raise a CSE also.
Also order gCMS notes, to know what is exactly happening in your file. I am afaraid but I think i might take 1-2 months or even more still for you, they tend to take 6-8 months for PNPs.
Order GCMS asap.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
I agree that with NDVO, there is no consistency so far, thank you for confirming your IP2 and congratulations:)!! Do you know any July or June end folks who might have got IP2 like yourself from CIO-NDVO route?

Actually when NDVO opened on 22/8 it skipped April folks and issued updates to late April and early May people, I am a bit afraid that July people getting updates means this time it has skipped May end and June beginning folks. So far its been like either NDVO will open a batch quickly or you will be slowly going in a FIFO policy like our friend @Scorpman21 has rightly pointed out.
So either the file will be opened quickly or will be dragged slowly according AORs, its going both ways so far with NDVO. I say luck favored you here my friend, wish you a speedy PPR!!

Can you please tell me that did your GCMS had information of file transfer, is yes, then please check page 73 and let me know what is written in front of "transfer type", i have "transfer type- batch apps". You will find this under PAPER FILE HISTORY after Activity ends.

Also our friend wan11knu had ordered GCMS and I have mentioned his details in my earlier post.
To check his timeline see this link- https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/may-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker/cases/case-21884
Thanks @gurik
What happened was, my GCMS got hit on 21 August and cio processed and sent my application to Delhi on the 24th. And so I really don't have a way and paper history on 73rd page says '0'. I will post the same here as is once I get that second GCMS. I really hope the second one hit and I get my PPR sooner than mY GCMS notes this time..

I have known NDVO sitting on IP2 for a solid two maybe three months for a couple of my friends but I am sorry I do not know anybody from June or July with an Ip2 from ndvo. Only because of gcms, ndvo finally sent them to print queue.. so Toes n fingers crossed for now!!

Last edited: