+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
nithyaindia said:
You can ask to your birth hospital or municipality since your birth is already registered they will issue the copy within 2 days
Sir sorry to say..This is India..yaha kuch kaam 2 days main nai hota. Municipality asks minimum 1 month. I have already experienced the same. but try in case kuch ho jaaye.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now its clear that the CAP is 150 and they have already received huge number of applications so take your time to get birth certificate and plan for next year...

Here is the info regarding CAP of 150.

novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/faq/

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ok so I was going through "FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here" I see that there was almost same participation in that thread ever since the FSW opened on may 4th 2013.
1) They reached at page 104 on may 22 2013 (that proves online participation is same).

2) I saw that NOC 2174 was filled on 21st aug 2013

3) Total people on the forum for NOC 2174 in FSW were 105 (1/3rd people on the forum rest all are not even aware or not active on this forum)

applying same logic for NSNP I see that total applications for IT/software related NOCs are 18 which makes approx 40 other people not on this forum yet.

may be there are too many people from IT/Software applying.

Sanazeh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
can2174 said:
ok so I was going through "FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here" I see that there was almost same participation in that thread ever since the FSW opened on may 4th 2013.
1) They reached at page 104 on may 22 2013 (that proves online participation is same).

3) Total people on the forum for NOC 2174 in FSW were 105 (1/3rd people on the forum rest all are not even aware or not active on this forum)

applying same logic for NSNP I see that total applications for IT/software related NOCs are 18 which makes approx 40 other people not on this forum yet.

Hi All!

I am a new bee on this forum and for the whole canadian immigration scene as well. I was just informed about the Nova Scotia regional migration list, and I believe I could be eligible to apply in it.

However, before I can proceed I have a few queries, if anyone of you can answer these:

1) If i do not have an IELTS result at hand, in order to save time can I show my academic and employment documents as a proof that my language of instruction has been English through out.

2) I am still eligible if I have 16 years of education but it is not in the relevant field. For example I have a Bachelor and Master in Business Management and I have 2 years of work experience as IT system analyst in a technology company.

Any leads on useful links where I can get the JD for IT system analyst as per nova scotia standard will be appreciated.

Regards,
Sana

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
You are correct that so many IT people are applying PR.

The reason is that they put more restriction on closed work permit specially for IT category. Hence, they opened NOC 2174 in FSW 2013 stream to allow IT people and fill the shortage of labor market gap before that there were no IT category in FSW as pressure came from USA that don't provide PR specially IT Field due to 2008/09 recession.

Welcome to Canadian Immigration System. :)

can2174 said:

muskan786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Hi all

Finally my application reached at nova scotia immigration office and received by A Parker.

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, Can you please answer my below 2 queries:

1. Since I m from pakistan but had been living in UAE for past 6 years , should i write pakistan's visa office i.e. Islamabad or UAE's visa office i.e. Abu Dhabi??

2. Secondly , if i have to write the visa office for the country in which i am living currently, Its mentioned on CIC Website for UAE == Abu Dhabi ( But Economic Class applications are processed in London)

Since in Generic Application form the answer to question 1: Program under which you are applying is : Economic
So should i write Abu DHABI or London.

Please guys from Dubai shed some light on this.

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Senwork07 said:
Print the first page and last page of the passport (Which will be having the father name and mother name). write Birth Certificate on the top of the print out. It will be accepted as Birth Certificate.
Don't submit passport or other DOB proof for the DOB certificate , CIC will not accept passport, driving license doc has a birth certificate. Get a one from hospital, municipality or related govt office.

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dollyy said:

1. Since I m from pakistan but had been living in UAE for past 6 years , should i write pakistan's visa office i.e. Islamabad or UAE's visa office i.e. Abu Dhabi??
Abu
2. Secondly , if i have to write the visa office for the country in which i am living currently, Its mentioned on CIC Website for UAE == Abu Dhabi ( But Economic Class applications are processed in London)

Since in Generic Application form the answer to question 1: Program under which you are applying is : Economic

Me too from Dubai, our visa office from London .

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
dollyy said:

look it this way u are applying to economic program then whether u r in pakistan or abu dhabi it will be london I THINK again my opinion may or may not b correct.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
dollyy said:

london visa office for economic class for pakistani

FIL_CAD

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2014; Arrived NSOI-25-3-2014; Recd by:A. Parker 9.10am. RLMD stream closed 28.04.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi Carlaganda23

good to hear that you are from Halifax.

can you give us your personal insight about job opportunities in Halifax? For example, Accounting jobs...You probably is a nurse, so I would think it is quite easy for you to look for a job in your field.
I know that experiences vary from person to person, but, what is your impression on Halifax or NS in general..

Thanks for your inputs...

Carlaganda23 said:
There are many applicants in Skilled Work Stream in Nova Scotia, because of the influx of Temporary Foreign Workers in the Province. So, it will definitely stay open, although for the Regional Demand Stream (not closed yet). I heard and I confirmed (I talked to the agent in the office) that they received a lot of applications per day. As of March 10, 2014 they already received more than 150 applications. But they will select the applicants who are fitted for this program.

I live in Nova Scotia (Halifax area).

Mar 14, 2014
hi
do they send me email ,when they receive my application ?i sent my application 2 days ago , in Wednesday .i want to be sure that if they receive my document or not .

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
FIL_CAD said:
Hi Carlaganda23

good to hear that you are from Halifax.

can you give us your personal insight about job opportunities in Halifax? For example, Accounting jobs...You probably is a nurse, so I would think it is quite easy for you to look for a job in your field.
I know that experiences vary from person to person, but, what is your impression on Halifax or NS in general..

Thanks for your inputs...
Hi FilCad,

Yes,I am a nurse here. I met few Filipinos here who work as an Accountant and I have few friends working in the Payroll System somewhere in Dartmouth area.
So, I guess there's few job opportunities for you in the Province. The economy just started to keep up right this year because Halifax Nova Scotia got the job contract for building new ships in Canadian Navy. The name of the project is Ship Starts Here.
As for Nova Scotia in general, I love it here,it's not a very big city like Toronto,Montreal or Vancouver but I like it that way.
I left United Kingdom to come over in Canada but one of the few things I don't like is Winter Cold Weather.
The people here are very friendly and helpful,and there are many Filipinos here too, I am from Bohol Phils. myself. The province is surrounded by water/sea(Atlantic Ocean) and it is considered one of the best cities in Canada.

Goodluck in your application!Godbless