+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Finance007 said:
Dears

I paid the fee for WES, now can I email the documents to WES or only Courier?

Thanks
It is clearly stated on thr site that you will have to send documents in sealed envelope stamler with university seal

alswify

Mar 22, 2014
Hello everybody
I just join the forum .
i already sent my application 2 days ago but do you think the 150 cap did not reached yet ?

sasa012

Jun 24, 2011
Hey guys, Nova Scotia immigration office has answered me and this is the message received by them

Although we have received a large number of application in the past three weeks for this Regional Labour Market Demand Stream, the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration is still accepting applications related to all of our streams. We will only be nominating 150 this year under the RLMD. Please note in order to get a nomination the application must be complete, the applicant must meet all qualifications as listed in our guidelines on our website and must show a sincere intent to settle in Nova Scotia permanently. These applications will receive nomination first.

They should announce this LIMITED number of nominations in their website .. that's not fair for real !

harry_kooner2k

Jun 10, 2013
sasa012 said:
Hey guys, Nova Scotia immigration office has answered me and this is the message received by them

Although we have received a large number of application in the past three weeks for this Regional Labour Market Demand Stream, the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration is still accepting applications related to all of our streams. We will only be nominating 150 this year under the RLMD. Please note in order to get a nomination the application must be complete, the applicant must meet all qualifications as listed in our guidelines on our website and must show a sincere intent to settle in Nova Scotia permanently. These applications will receive nomination first.

They should announce this LIMITED number of nominations in their website .. that's not fair for real !
Don't worry my friend they will queue the rest of accepted applications for next year. So if you are unlucky and not nominated this year, you have a good chance for the next year.

sasa012

Jun 24, 2011
harry_kooner2k said:
Don't worry my friend they will queue the rest of accepted applications for next year. So if you are unlucky and not nominated this year, you have a good chance for the next year.
I don't think so !! this means that if they received 450 application so that the next 3 years will be occupied by this year's applicants ??? ofc not true .

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
sasa012 said:
I don't think so !! this means that if they received 450 application so that the next 3 years will be occupied by this year's applicants ??? ofc not true .

and who knows which noc codes will be in demand next year mebbe the noc code we have applied wont be in the next year's list what then??? will they still nominate coz we were in the queue despite the market demand being not good???

there are so many points they shud have considered before opening this program. just my thoughts for course other ppl will have their own views but i feel they created loads of hope in our hearts and now they have fizzled it by the 150 cap. immigration programs shud also account for the emotional trauma an applicant and his/her family goes thru...if they needed 150 the criterion shud have been more stricter so as 2 screen out applicants who thought this is our big chance but will have their heart broken again. last year they wiped the federal backlog without any rhyme or reason they dont consider our feelings we may belong 2 the 3rd world but still we are only humans.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
sanv said:
and who knows which noc codes will be in demand next year mebbe the noc code we have applied wont be in the next year's list what then??? will they still nominate coz we were in the queue despite the market demand being not good???

there are so many points they shud have considered before opening this program. just my thoughts for course other ppl will have their own views but i feel they created loads of hope in our hearts and now they have fizzled it by the 150 cap. immigration programs shud also account for the emotional trauma an applicant and his/her family goes thru...if they needed 150 the criterion shud have been more stricter so as 2 screen out applicants who thought this is our big chance but will have their heart broken again. last year they wiped the federal backlog without any rhyme or reason they dont consider our feelings we may belong 2 the 3rd world but still we are only humans.

Guys, I think we need to calm down a bit with this cap subject. Ok, there's a cap BUT the stream is still open. Furthermore, we can speculate as to how NS officials will select candidates but reality is.....All we know is that 1) complete applications, 2) That meets all the criteria 3) Intent to settle - Meaning the first application submitted is not necessarily going to be picked but the first complete application that meets the other two criteria. NOte - The sincere intent to settle permanently is the most subjective of the criteria and can be applied in relative terms (the officer my see 5 that pass the initial intent threshold but read one plan and think it is more convincing that the other 4). Also think about some positive events that may occur. It's been done before that immigration programs ask that the cap be increased, you just never know. For all these reasons, send your application in, make sure it's complete and of course make sure you qualify and the hope for the best.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Valid questions & details.

sanv said:

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
tenkrun10 said:
Guys, I think we need to calm down a bit with this cap subject. Ok, there's a cap BUT the stream is still open. Furthermore, we can speculate as to how NS officials will select candidates but reality is.....All we know is that 1) complete applications, 2) That meets all the criteria 3) Intent to settle - Meaning the first application submitted is not necessarily going to be picked but the first complete application that meets the other two criteria. NOte - The sincere intent to settle permanently is the most subjective of the criteria and can be applied in relative terms (the officer my see 5 that pass the initial intent threshold but read one plan and think it is more convincing that the other 4). Also think about some positive events that may occur. It's been done before that immigration programs ask that the cap be increased, you just never know. For all these reasons, send your application in, make sure it's complete and of course make sure you qualify and the hope for the best.
I am still confused, will it be first suitable 150 applicants or best 150 applicants till a certain date. I think it should be first suitable 150 applicants. What about nomination per caps... I think some occupation might not have much demand in regional market. There are almost 5 occupations for IT professionals so i am hopinh atleast 5 nomination per each occupation that takes about 25 nomination for 2171,73,73,74 and 2283. I just wish most desevering ppl be in the cap

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
I think you are most deserving person for Nomination because you are always talking about IT :)

So you are from IT background...

Anyway buddy, these are uncertain program and they introduced first time... so can't say anythinng

can2174 said:
I am still confused, will it be first suitable 150 applicants or best 150 applicants till a certain date. I think it should be first suitable 150 applicants. What about nomination per caps... I think some occupation might not have much demand in regional market. There are almost 5 occupations for IT professionals so i am hopinh atleast 5 nomination per each occupation that takes about 25 nomination for 2171,73,73,74 and 2283. I just wish most desevering ppl be in the cap

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
sjulien said:
I think you are most deserving person for Nomination because you are always talking about IT :)

So you are from IT background...

Anyway buddy, these are uncertain program and they introduced first time... so can't say anythinng
There is no mean to think more as we can only submit our application with best details....

If our profile and time matched the selection criteria, we might get Nomination Letter, Well, it all depends on LUCK :)

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
red9999 said:
the settlement plan template is in the pdf that they provided in their official website
I think, that plan we must write in own language with the covering of questions asked.

We must write as simple as we can so that Officer an understand more clearly.