+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

YOUR M.P. OFFICE CAN GET YOUR YOUR APPLICATION MOVING.....

dbo73

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My MP is Stephen Harper - that should make an impact ;D

janoo

May 16, 2014
He was your MP first than the Prime Minister so better in touch with him
and try to involve if processing time is over on your application.

DAN11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Hi, All,

Just an update, I passed my 2nd attempt test today 19/20 having failed the first one last month with 14/20.

The test i failed last month with 14/20 the immigration officer told me that it was a hard test and it sure was.

But today, I was successful with 19/20. Today's group were alot more than the first group and it was a re-sit for us all today. The officer told me that alot of people did not pass today.

I am now awaiting my Oath which the officer said she will try to get me in for August 2nd for the afternoon ceremony as the morning one I guess is full. I will check with my M.P. to see if I can get one for this month!

My Application received by CIC on is August 28th, 2014, First test June 15th (Fail 14/20) (2nd test pass 19/20) much better test than the first yet alot failed

Finally, I had to go to my MP to get a test date as I would have been still sitting and waiting.

All the best folks!

handsomeishere

Feb 10, 2011
Thanks for sharing the info, fingers crossed for all of us :)
DAN11 said:
Hi, All,

Just an update, I passed my 2nd attempt test today 19/20 having failed the first one last month with 14/20.

The test i failed last month with 14/20 the immigration officer told me that it was a hard test and it sure was.

But today, I was successful with 19/20. Today's group were alot more than the first group and it was a re-sit for us all today. The officer told me that alot of people did not pass today.

I am now awaiting my Oath which the officer said she will try to get me in for August 2nd for the afternoon ceremony as the morning one I guess is full. I will check with my M.P. to see if I can get one for this month!

My Application received by CIC on is August 28th, 2014, First test June 15th (Fail 14/20) (2nd test pass 19/20) much better test than the first yet alot failed

Finally, I had to go to my MP to get a test date as I would have been still sitting and waiting.

All the best folks!

djsunman

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI

Find your Member of Parliament using your Postal Code

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

Sonia08

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Hi Dan, just wondering, on what grounds did you approach the MP's office to speed up the processing.

Thanks.

DAN11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Sonia08 said:
Hi Dan, just wondering, on what grounds did you approach the MP's office to speed up the processing.

Thanks.
I went to the YMCA (who did my application) to tell them my concern of the sloppiness of my file. Then they referred me to the MP who started working on my case immediately.

DAN11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
DAN11 said:
Hi, All,

All the best folks!
I received my Oath letter today for August 5th!

DAN11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
DAN11 said:
Hi, All,

All the best folks!

Its done!!! - Took my Oath yesterday... and now its all over with..... Thanks to my MP Office....

janoo

May 16, 2014
Congratulation..... lucky and enjoy your rest of your life with peace... am still waiting

since January 2012. Visited MP office many times no out come always give me

hope that the matter will be resolve in 6-8 weeks and nothing happened....