+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

YOUR M.P. OFFICE CAN GET YOUR YOUR APPLICATION MOVING.....

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi Chikloo.

Exactly the same response I was getting from my MP office before my case reach 36 months

once it over they are giving me the story "" file under review , file in que for officer assignment

file need RCMP clearance "" If I press hard they said that 80 percent cases are finishing

in 36 months for remaining 20 percent no time limit... so my case have now no time limit...

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janoo said:
Hi Chikloo.

Exactly the same response I was getting from my MP office before my case reach 36 months

once it over they are giving me the story "" file under review , file in que for officer assignment

file need RCMP clearance "" If I press hard they said that 80 percent cases are finishing

in 36 months for remaining 20 percent no time limit... so my case have now no time limit...
I got the response for my reply. "The status of your application is that it is currently pending review and has not been assigned to an officer. As it is still quite early in the processing of your application this is the only update that we have so far. I would recommend following up in another 6 months."

So I guess it useless to contact anyone CIC is going to do whatever they want to do. We have to accept or fate and be peace with it.

Your case is different Janoo. Mine is still way within the processing time I'm only 14 month old applicant. I suggest you have to give them hell and fight till the end. asking anyone to wait for 40 months for anything (trivial or non trivial) in this world is unreasonable. In Canada if you don't protest sometimes government stomps on you and walks all over you.

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janoo said:
Hi Chikloo.

Janoo, please listen to chikloo's suggestion and start getting docs ready for Mandamus process. Once lawyer needs to step in to help you, you will need to hire one but so far all is showing that CIC will approve your case immediately and wont call you to court.
Good luck, Sir!

DAN11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
chikloo said:
I got the response for my reply. "The status of your application is that it is currently pending review and has not been assigned to an officer. As it is still quite early in the processing of your application this is the only update that we have so far. I would recommend following up in another 6 months."

So I guess it useless to contact anyone CIC is going to do whatever they want to do. We have to accept or fate and be peace with it.

Your case is different Janoo. Mine is still way within the processing time I'm only 14 month old applicant. I suggest you have to give them hell and fight till the end. asking anyone to wait for 40 months for anything (trivial or non trivial) in this world is unreasonable. In Canada if you don't protest sometimes government stomps on you and walks all over you.
Great points, mainly the last statement, so true

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi. Chikloo / Dan 11

Thanks for your kind encouragement hopefully within this week I will handover my case

to lawyer.

Take care and will update ..

DAN11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
I received the letter yesterday for the finger print request - I went and have it done, so I now await to see how long it will take for them to send out my test invite.

benk

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
DAN11 said:
I received the letter yesterday for the finger print request - I went and have it done, so I now await to see how long it will take for them to send out my test invite.
Hi all, any idea why others get FP request while others did not? What is CIC basis for issuing FP requests? Thanks.

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
benk said:
Hi all, any idea why others get FP request while others did not? What is CIC basis for issuing FP requests? Thanks.
Finger print request is for various reasons. If there is a criminal or security risk flag on a person with your same/similar name then CIC will request for a criminal check with fingerprint. This additional security to ensure the person applying for citizenship is not on the wrong side of the law.

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janoo said:
Hi.Chikloo

Why your file transfer to Montreal?
So far i have called cic center for it twice. first time they said its load balancing. second time they said its a good thing as they are doing it as a pilot program called CEN. Bambino mentioned something about it. I asked the processing time and the rep said it will be faster than expected but cannot be sure how faster. still no concrete reply frm anyone

DAN11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
DAN11 said:
Did you know that your MP office can get your application moving? Yes they can, they have access to your local office. I went to the YMCA who helped me with my application just to voice my opinion. The YMCA rep then gave me my MP office address and phone number, I went to the MP office and discuss my concerns with them and to my surprise they took my information, made up a file for me and made a call to CIC infront of me. I asked the rep if its the same number that we call they call they said no.

Further, they then said that they will call the local office later in the day as they can't call now else they won't answer. This morning I was informed by the MP office that I will need finger print and they will ask the local office supervisor why this request wasn't sent out before. The MP rep told me that they can also help with getting oath dates... You may have to go to a centre such as YMCA or any other centres similar to the YMCA for the contact information before you go to the MP office. Although you might know where your MP office is located the MP may ask you who sent you because they did asked me although I told them st8 up as I enter but they still asked. We all know anyone can go to MP office but I guess because of the nature of the subject they asked.
Hi All,

Just to let you know that the MP does work..... they do help...... My MP office called me today to inform me that I have my test date on June 15th at 1PM..... If I had not been to the MP under the instructions of my YMCA rep for help in the process of my applcation I would have been here still waiting.

I'm an August 2014 applicant.