You are a Quebec selected Applicant

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Myroyce said:
Hi everybody!!!

got the first AOR now waiting for the next stage.... thanks guys for sharing your knowledge and all kind of stuff!!! We salute you guys keep up the good work. ;D
Good job!

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey beauhoe,

How r u?!
How's everything with u?!

Did you meet Stephen Harper today? or have u been busy in tour de l'île?! :p ;)

Hope you're fine & having good time. :)

As for me, I'm currently gathering the docs required to proceed with the federal process (hopefully by next week everything will be ready).
Wish me luck & pray for me, cause the process here could take soooo long!

You take care.

Ciao

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iceberg7 said:
Hey beauhoe,

How r u?!

As for me, I'm currently gathering the docs required to proceed with the federal process (hopefully by next week everything will be ready).

You take care.

Ciao
Nice to hear from you my friend,
I am okay with harper but Jack Layton is my man. All Quebec for Layton...
I am glad that you are doing your best to submit the federal application by next week and i will be praying for you but remember that you are already blessed and all you have to do is to submit documents and do medical. I w'll be expecting you to land anytime in 2012 if not sooner.
All the best man, all the best...
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angeleye said:
yes beauhoe, shahi has reached montreal on may 30. also some of the members have got their CSQ. how are things at your end?
Woooow! Shahi just got his CSQ in February and already landed? Hey Shahi we suggest you to laydown here all your secrets for our member my man...
Cheers,

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Hey Beauhoe..
Dude long time!!...Well no secrets ..i applied for federal process within a week of getting CSQ...n got medicals in just abt a month... so here i am in Montreal..let us see what happens next... Any job finding tips Please??

Shahi

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shahi said:
Hey Beauhoe..
Dude long time!!...Well no secrets ..i applied for federal process within a week of getting CSQ...n got medicals in just abt a month... so here i am in Montreal..let us see what happens next... Any job finding tips Please??

Shahi
Great! Let me know what you are interested on. As far as I could remember, you're an IT Geek right?
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everybody should read this...

Immigrant (Korean family in trouble):
A Moncton family who moved to Canada from South Korea in 2003 is being ordered to leave the country by the end of the month because of their youngest son's illness.

Sung-Joo Maeng, 15, was diagnosed with autism and epilepsy at age five. His father, Tae-Shik Maeng, and his mother, Hee-Eun Jang, moved the family to Canada with the hope of getting help to treat their son's illnesses.

The family has owned and operated The Main Stop Oriental Market on West Main Street for several years.

Their oldest son, Jung-Joo, 19, — also known as John — is studying science at Dalhousie University in Halifax, with the goal of becoming a dentist.

But Citizenship and Immigration Canada has denied an extension to their temporary resident permit because of Sung-Joo's medical and education expenses, Moncton lawyer Nicole Druckman said Sunday.

"What's happened is the government has said, 'We've rendered a final decision on one of your applications. Your son is inadmissible because of his health condition, and therefore your whole family is inadmissible, and we're not renewing it anymore,'" Druckman said.

John said his family was devastated by the decision.

"As soon as we heard the news, I was crying and we were all upset," he said. "I mean, the result was already given so, I mean, there was nothing we could do."

The family has filed an application to stay in the country permanently on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.

Druckman, one of the lawyers advising the Maengs, said they're trying to stop the government from forcing the family to leave until a decision is made on that application.

"There's a lot at stake. We have clients here that have a business, a son in school at Dalhousie [University], and their son who's getting better," she said. "His condition in the last two or three years, we've been told by the workers, is better."

In the meantime, there are worries about what moving back to Korea could mean for Sung-Joo.

"We have made a special bond with each other, and I would be very upset to know what he would have to go through to go back to Korea, because it would be hard on him," Erin Leis, one of his support workers, said Sunday.

"Just all the change — it's hard for kids with autism."

The Maeng family has been given until June 30 to leave Canada.

Reference:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/story/2011/06/05/nb-moncton-south-korea-deport.html

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iceberg7 said:
Hey beauhoe,

How r u?!

You take care.

Ciao
Hey my man,
Apply to federal within a week as Shahi and you could get her in less than three months.
Cheers,

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Good post....
keep live.....Applied for Quebec....Will soon Join ......

James

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
beauhoe said:
Great! Let me know what you are interested on. As far as I could remember, you're an IT Geek right?
Cheers,
IT Geek??..Wow!!...whatever happened to politeness!!

Shahi

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shahi said:

Shahi
In my previous message I used the word geek with good intentions according to it meaning after 1960,do not take it as it was in 18 th century.
IT geek = IT expert.
Relax and cheers my man,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shahi said:

Shahi
Hey Shahi,
Let me know if you are not an IT expert.
Take care my friend,

Shannone

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Mauritius
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
No interview
I have a question for all the Quebec selected people already settled in Quebec.

How long it took you to get a a job?

I heard that you need to start with any job so as to survive and then climb with experience.

Regards,

Meenta