App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
After reading the posts on this topic, it appears only Saurabhgupta had good experience with immigration consultants. Indeed a lucky guy.

I got my WES today and planning to create my profile today. In the past, I have spoken to Y Axis and Immigration Overseas and they sounded like pure professionals. I could make out that their only motive is to have our money and once they get it i don't think they will talk to us in same manner. They are charging 40000 bucks just to create an express entry profile. This is totally nonsense because just for some data entry work they are charging that money. Moreover, one immigration consultant always gave bad feedback about other consultant. "Sir, Y Axis is Totally fake, please hire us". I said how much would you charge and reply was 50000 bucks for profile creating because they provide better service than Y Axis but could not elaborate that better service when I enquired.

I think that this forum can really answer most of our queries and with some research an express entry profile can be created. Because, remember one thing, not everybody can be lucky like Saurabhgupta.

sskcec

Mar 20, 2014
averma said:
After reading the posts on this topic, it appears only Saurabhgupta had good experience with immigration consultants. Indeed a lucky guy.

I got my WES today and planning to create my profile today. In the past, I have spoken to Y Axis and Immigration Overseas and they sounded like pure professionals. I could make out that their only motive is to have our money and once they get it i don't think they will talk to us in same manner. They are charging 40000 bucks just to create an express entry profile. This is totally nonsense because just for some data entry work they are charging that money. Moreover, one immigration consultant always gave bad feedback about other consultant. "Sir, Y Axis is Totally fake, please hire us". I said how much would you charge and reply was 50000 bucks for profile creating because they provide better service than Y Axis but could not elaborate that better service when I enquired.

I think that this forum can really answer most of our queries and with some research an express entry profile can be created. Because, remember one thing, not everybody can be lucky like Saurabhgupta.
A bit of patience and anyone can complete EE application. Consultancies are a waste of money IMHO :)

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Frenz....you don't need to pay a single penny to anyone..
Www.cic.gc.ca. read and get knowledge ...
Guys...consultants can't help in anyway...they'll just charge charge and charge..

spidy0008

Jul 5, 2016
Hello, this reply of yours is from 2015... so now at present have you got ITA with score of 415? as I am from India and i wish to know that what are the chances of getting ITA with prospective score of 400+.
Thanks.

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spidy0008 said:
Hello, this reply of yours is from 2015... so now at present have you got ITA with score of 415? as I am from India and i wish to know that what are the chances of getting ITA with prospective score of 400+.
Thanks.
Nobody has ever received an ITA with less than 450 points. The latest cut-off is 480+.

spidy0008

Jul 5, 2016
Dexmoody said:
Nobody has ever received an ITA with less than 450 points. The latest cut-off is 480+.
So only PNP or Job Offer can help? If yes whats the success rate for PNP with score of 400+?

Aug 12, 2016
Hi Everyone !

I was doing Google search when I came across this thread. I needed some info, which might be available in some other threads but I will appreciate if some of you expert members can help me across or point to the suitable thread.

1. I have my IELTS score in hand. (Overall - 7.5).

2. I graduated from UPTU Lucknow, India in 2006. For my ECA, now I am trying to reach the UPTU Registrar Office by email & call, but no success so far. I am presently working in gulf & not available in India to check for this issue personally.

If any guidance about this subject, I shall be thankful.

Best Regards

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sanchitnitin84 said:
Hi Everyone !

I was doing Google search when I came across this thread. I needed some info, which might be available in some other threads but I will appreciate if some of you expert members can help me across or point to the suitable thread.

1. I have my IELTS score in hand. (Overall - 7.5).

2. I graduated from UPTU Lucknow, India in 2006. For my ECA, now I am trying to reach the UPTU Registrar Office by email & call, but no success so far. I am presently working in gulf & not available in India to check for this issue personally.

If any guidance about this subject, I shall be thankful.

Best Regards
1. More than overall scores, individual scores are important. If you have 6 and above in all modules, then are you are good with regard to IELTS.

2. If you have someone in Lucknow who can go in person on your behalf, try that option. You can authorise that person to collect the educational documents in a sealed envelope on your behalf.

Aug 12, 2016
Thanks Stanlee for the prompt reply. I will check if I can send one of my friend to UPTU for inquiring about the process.

I need one more info though.

1. Is it just the highest qualification certificate, which one needs to get assessed ?
Or other professional certifications also need to be assessed.

2. Which ECA agency's response is best & more user friendly ?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sanchitnitin84 said:
Thanks Stanlee for the prompt reply. I will check if I can send one of my friend to UPTU for inquiring about the process.

I need one more info though.

1. Is it just the highest qualification certificate, which one needs to get assessed ?
Or other professional certifications also need to be assessed.

2. Which ECA agency's response is best & more user friendly ?

Thanks in advance for your response.
1. As per the requirement, you need to get the highest degree assessed so as to get the maximum points for education. Whenver you get ECA done, you are not charged per degree assessed, so it is advisable to send all qualifications from Bachelors onwards. In fact, in case of some ECA institutions, to get Masters assessed, you also need to send you Bachelors credentials as well (this applied to some countries).

2. World Education Services is the most popular one and has a quick turnaround time. http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/requireddocuments/index.asp?lctryid=2

Check this link to know more about ECA process http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/educational-credential-assessment-eca-from-wes-step-by-step-guide-t394160.0.html

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
2niharika said:
Hi

I got 322 only . I m applying with my family.

Including Spouse points I got max. 322

What should I do? Should I apply.

My agents Y-AXIS told 2 me that if I gave them 77000 Rs. ($1500CAD) then only they will start my file.

They will not refund any money to me if my application got rejected.

What should I do??

Should I apply or not.

Plz guide me..... I m eagerly waiting for your valuable inputs
Niharika,

There is no point wasting money with consultants for Canadian PR. they can not push EE points if you are at 322 there is no way they will push it to 450+.
They will just take your money to make your EE profile and than you will have to wait like all others. What I will suggest is you try and get max points in English proficiency test and try to get french test as well.
increase your points to atleast over 400. Than make your profile yourself.

The process is fairly simple.

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
2niharika said:
Hi,

If you are from INDIA can you tell me which consultancy is the good.

Is it worth seeking services of lawyer if I want to apply under express entry program? If so, which lawyer would you recommend?

Has anyone here utilized services of Y-Axis or W W I C S or Abhinav? How was your experience.

Can any one tell the cost of

Y-Axis
Abhinav
W W I C S

or any others??

Please I need your suggestions...

WHY YOU WANNA GO WITH GO TO GHOST CONSULTANTS OR PEOPLE WHO ARE AGENTS OF CANADIAN CONSULTANTS.
ABHINAV , Y AXIS ETC ARE NOT ICCRC CONSULTANTS (THEY MAY BE AGENT OF ANY ICCRC CONSULTANTS)

FOR CANADA DO THINGS YOURSELF OR GO TO ICCRC LICENCED CONSULTANTS.

(APPROACH CONSULTANTS DIRECTLY AND NOT VIA ANY AGENTS AS THEN NO GUARANTEE THAT CONSULTANT WILL EVER LOOK AT YOUR FILE AS TO SAVE MONEY LOT OF TIME AGENTS ARE ONE WHO BO BO YOUR FILE. BY DOING THEMSELVES)

rahul0920

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2015
Doc's Request.
12-03-2016; 16-03-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-03-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2016
Hello Members,

I have not gone through all the pages in this thread, however, IMO, hiring a consultant especially for EE is an absolute waste of money..!!!
I had a bad experience with such a consultant firm :mad: (name: M@rconi* based out of Ahmedabad and Baroda, India). At the beginning, there is always sweet talk to woo customers and make fake promises (not judging the branded immigration consultants but the locals are a cheat). You have to work hard to gather all the documents, prepare for IELTS, get docs for WES, get your own PCC, ready your POF and other things. Moreover, they will not share your Mycic account username and pw.. which is again a pain, in short, it's best to stay away. :-X
Best help is :-*
1. CANADAVISA forum members (seniors are amazing), :D
2. WhatsApp groups, ;)
3. Friends who already got PPR... lots of experience..!! 8)

Some of us are too busy to read MYCIC guidelines and do some research of EE on their own... it okay for them but if you have time don't fall in the "consultant" trap...!!!
Instead with the money you can do: :eek:
1. Shopping - Clothes in Canada can be costly! ;D
2. Cellphone - buy iPhone/Samsung s7 once you land in Canada. Pay cellular bills as these quite costly in Canada compared to India or USA (probably)! :D
3. Car - buy your first-second-hand car in Canada! ;)
4. Rent - pay initial house rent. 8)
5. Throw a grand Party after PPR...!! + do 1&2 :p
These are just my thoughts as I learned a lesson for hiring a useless consultant. I scraped my consultant, started reading and prepared my application with the awesome and ever helping forum members of CANADAVISA and my friends who received PPR.
Cheers and wish everybody a successful application,,,!!! :)

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Niharika and Tejas, please join to the whatsapp groups and have the discussion, this thread is on and on just like chat channels, no need for hiring consultant, do it yourself, you may follow the below link for it.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html

dhavaladesai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
2niharika said:
Hi

I got 322 only . I m applying with my family.

Including Spouse points I got max. 322

What should I do? Should I apply.

My agents Y-AXIS told 2 me that if I gave them 77000 Rs. ($1500CAD) then only they will start my file.

They will not refund any money to me if my application got rejected.

What should I do??

Should I apply or not.

Plz guide me..... I m eagerly waiting for your valuable inputs
1. Check if you clear the 67/100 point criteria
2. Get your IELTS and WES done. Without that you can not calculate your exact points or create a profile in EE.
3. You can create your EE profile free. DO NOT Pay a single penny to this aholes. If you need I have a full fledged blog for the same.
4. Check for provincial programs.