Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
definitely not for fsw2014
Lammawitch said:
Great news, and congratulations!!

Can you share what the consultant did to ensure your success, over and above what someone applying without a consultant would have done?
Congrats,Iam sure you have good score. what is your score?

xingsingh

Dec 22, 2014
Hey Niharika

No need to go to any of them they all are thugs what they need is your money. They don't even care whether you get visa or not.

when you visit them they say such things that you feel you will definitely get visa.

and when you don't get invite or nomination is refused they simple say sorry it's matter of luck we can't help it's your hard luck.

trust me I have dealt with all 3 of them they all are bunch of idiots.

Process is very simple you can do it on your own.

Rest it's upto you to decide whether to pursue or not as it's your money

2niharika said:
Hi,

If you are from INDIA can you tell me which consultancy is the good.

Is it worth seeking services of lawyer if I want to apply under express entry program? If so, which lawyer would you recommend?

Has anyone here utilized services of Y-Axis or W W I C S or Abhinav? How was your experience.

Can any one tell the cost of

Y-Axis
Abhinav
W W I C S

or any others??

Please I need your suggestions...

xingsingh

Dec 22, 2014
THE SUPER KING said:
W W I C $ (King of Cheaters)
Y - AX I $ (Queen of Cheaters)
A bhin-av$ (Prince of Cheaters)

You can choose accordingly.....otherwise do it yourself. :D
100 percent right

and many more cheaters

saurabhgupta

May 23, 2015
2niharika said:
Hi,

If you are from INDIA can you tell me which consultancy is the good.

Is it worth seeking services of lawyer if I want to apply under express entry program? If so, which lawyer would you recommend?

Has anyone here utilized services of Y-Axis or W W I C S or Abhinav? How was your experience.

Can any one tell the cost of

Y-Axis
Abhinav
W W I C S

or any others??

Please I need your suggestions...

Immigration is a very important decision of life therefore one should not think about money. Go for advice were you get very transparent information. The consultant that provides you correct picture.

saurabhgupta

May 23, 2015
I took service from Abhinav Outsourcings; One thing i would like to share with you, must have patience whenever going for Immigration. Thanks and All the very Best

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
I took Y-Axis Services which cost me INR 86,000. Yes they helped me understand the overall process, but I must say their service is not very helpful. They will not help you get ITA or any Job search help (for that you'll have to pay another 40K).

I feel like a loser now since I borrowed money to pay them. I suggest not to take such services, because with a little research and help from others you can complete the Express Entry profile yourself.

saurabhgupta

May 23, 2015
THE SUPER KING said:
W W I C $ (King of Cheaters)
Y - AX I $ (Queen of Cheaters)
A bhin-av$ (Prince of Cheaters)

You can choose accordingly.....otherwise do it yourself. :D

The immigration process is not a rocket science. It is totally transparent and time taking process, also you can calculate your points by self-assessment. On the behalf of that you should decide to go for any consultancy. It is my personal experience. Thanks

rahimpal1230

Jun 23, 2015
Any gud trusted consultants in chennai .
Also pls let me know the alternative if employers are not willing to give roles and responsibilities ..I have worked in 3 companies

ht7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you can't do these simple things yourselves, I doubt you are a "skilled" immigrant.

hverma

May 23, 2015
ht7 said:
If you can't do these simple things yourselves, I doubt you are a "skilled" immigrant.

Hello to all,

I am new member of this group want to say hello to all. Here I would like to know my queries answer and try to give a suitable answer of yours as well.
Thanks
Harshit Verma

saurabhgupta

May 23, 2015
manvar2318 said:
Hey guys, I applied in FSW , so can I apply in express entry as well ?? , please advise...I took service from Abhinav, they charged 60 k for fsw, ....charging 1 lac for express entry....please advise if anybody has an idea that can I apply for express entry as well or not.
I am Saurabh i would like to tell you if your file got rejected in FSW, then you can file it again in Express Entry program otherwise NOT. One more thing i would like to share you i also file in EE program with Abhinav where people are very professional provide all information via FREE assessment
Thanks

saurabhgupta

May 23, 2015
2niharika said:
as you told "If you receive ITA, then maybe"

why are you telling like that..... if I get ITA then why I need consultant.... can you explain why??

Dear Experts

can you explain it please

In order to get the ITA from the Express Entry Pool you have to post your profile in to the pool first and based on your CRS Points you will get the ITA, in order to post your profile into pool and job bank you need experts. So in my opinion you could choose most experienced and trusted Consultant Abhinav, from where I took services.

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
As many people on this thread have already stated...paying and hiring a consultant is not at all a must.

Though my husband hired Y-axis last year for the FSW 2014 and we paid them more than 70-80,000!! They were barely of any help.

Only when they are trying to trap you into paying them fees will they be talking nicely to you and explaining things in detail using a lot of jargon to scare you and impress you and make u feel that you cannot get a PR without them. However once you pay the fees you are given a process consultant who you will speak with for the first time after paying the entire amount! And at least the process consultant we got was totally incompetent rude and would only answer when asked. She is not pro-active or very knowledgeable. SO LONG STORY CUT SHORT...YOU ARE THE BEST CONSULTANT YOU CAN FIND!!

READ READ AND READ on CIC website it has all the details and info you will ever need and is presented in a very clear manner much better than any consultant can ever give you.

Have heard from other friends and family too who have hired consultants (Opulentis in Mumbai) same story with them. They follow u and are persistent only until you cough up the money after that you have to chase the consultant.

And bear this in mind,, you and only you have to do all the paper work. They will only guide you over phone. If you want them to do your paper work every time you will have to give more money! Same for help in Job search. What more even for assistance in getting PN there is separate charge!

My advise DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY