+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Y-Axis | Abhinav | ***** | Express Entry 2015

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
deeptj said:
W-w-i-C-S are really sick people.. don't even think to go there. They are total fraud.
there are so many court cases pending against them. They were property dealers then they become consultant by making money from wrong ways..beware guys !!
i have three examples of my friends and family who cheated by them
so ....about other consultants ..
1. Abhinav is good.
2. Y axis - i don't know
3. Sunrise in Chandigarh is also good.
from where have you applied ?

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam said:
Hello Rashu Sir,

Can you please sugest
State sponsorship is like PNP. You search for Australia Immigration in google and you will find everything

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
rashu268 said:
State sponsorship is like PNP. You search for Australia Immigration in google and you will find everything
have done google but not able to find out ... is this site has full information re the australia PR process

http://www.immi.gov.au/Pages/Welcome.aspx

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam said:
have done google but not able to find out ... is this site has full information re the australia PR process

http://www.immi.gov.au/Pages/Welcome.aspx
Yes

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam said:
strugling in the site where to go and click and where to apply for PR and file docs?

where to check for skilled occupation list
https://www.immi.gov.au/Work/Pages/skilled-occupations-lists/sol.aspx

http://www.immi.gov.au/Work/Pages/SkillSelect/SkillSelect.aspx

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
rashu268 said:
https://www.immi.gov.au/Work/Pages/skilled-occupations-lists/sol.aspx

http://www.immi.gov.au/Work/Pages/SkillSelect/SkillSelect.aspx
thanks Rashu for info

in second link (http://www.immi.gov.au/Work/Pages/SkillSelect/SkillSelect.aspx), we need to click on button "Submit an EOI" to start filling up the details and later on we can click on "Login to skillselect", once we have the user ID and password.

then we can start with uploading document once received an invitation to apply

saurabhgupta

May 23, 2015
Hello Friends,

I am new member of this Forum and want to say hello to all of You. I will try to share my knowledge and also looking for same Thanks

Saurabh

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
saurabhgupta said:
Hello Friends,

I am new member of this Forum and want to say hello to all of You. I will try to share my knowledge and also looking for same Thanks

Saurabh
welcome Saurabh

best of luck !!

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
2niharika said:
Hi

I got 322 only . I m applying with my family.

Including Spouse points I got max. 322

What should I do? Should I apply.

My agents Y-AXIS told 2 me that if I gave them 77000 Rs. ($1500CAD) then only they will start my file.

They will not refund any money to me if my application got rejected.

What should I do??

Should I apply or not.

Plz guide me..... I m eagerly waiting for your valuable inputs
Don't hire any consultant

saurabhgupta

May 23, 2015
Who says contacting immigration consultants is increasing financial burden and wasting time. Look at my case; I started preparing for moving to Canada after opening up of Express Entry in January. With the expert advice of my consultant, I went on to complete the formalities one by one. First I wrote an IELTS, then the people at consultant’s office encouraged my wife also to do go for same, perhaps as a part of Plan B of making her principal applicant. Then after that I got the WES done, and finally I placed my EOI on Express Entry on 25th of March. As it is popularly said, fortune favors the brave, I go an ITA from 22nd April selection. Now I am striving to complete rest of formalities for phase 2 of this program. I owe my success to consistent and professional follow up by the people at consultant’s office.

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saurabhgupta said:
Who says contacting immigration consultants is increasing financial burden and wasting time. Look at my case; I started preparing for moving to Canada after opening up of Express Entry in January. With the expert advice of my consultant, I went on to complete the formalities one by one. First I wrote an IELTS, then the people at consultant's office encouraged my wife also to do go for same, perhaps as a part of Plan B of making her principal applicant. Then after that I got the WES done, and finally I placed my EOI on Express Entry on 25th of March. As it is popularly said, fortune favors the brave, I go an ITA from 22nd April selection. Now I am striving to complete rest of formalities for phase 2 of this program. I owe my success to consistent and professional follow up by the people at consultant's office.
Sourabh,

Take a look at consumer forum you will realize. You seem to be lucky.
I am a victim of these consultancies. I suggest everyone not to go ahead with them

nndutta

Apr 28, 2015
Hi , without making any offence , please do not walk the migration agency route unless you are not comfortable with technical stuff.. I have walked this route and have lost loads of money.. I have also seen many of friends suffered .. they are simply bogus.
Please note , unless you have a solid qualification which is in demand for the country ( Australia , NZ ) or you have a sponsor / job offer / PNP from Canada .. you do not stand any chance for a real express entry ..
Request please study all immigration sites , all sites have tools for computation of score etc. only if you know that you stand a better than average chance and you want to be doubly sure not to do any mistake while filling up forms and completing formalities , you may go ahead and appoint a migration agent .. all are same .

2niharika said:
Hi,

If you are from INDIA can you tell me which consultancy is the good.

Is it worth seeking services of lawyer if I want to apply under express entry program? If so, which lawyer would you recommend?

Has anyone here utilized services of Y-Axis or W W I C S or Abhinav? How was your experience.

Can any one tell the cost of

Y-Axis
Abhinav
W W I C S

or any others??

Please I need your suggestions...

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
nndutta said:
Hi , without making any offence , please do not walk the migration agency route unless you are not comfortable with technical stuff.. I have walked this route and have lost loads of money.. I have also seen many of friends suffered .. they are simply bogus.
Please note , unless you have a solid qualification which is in demand for the country ( Australia , NZ ) or you have a sponsor / job offer / PNP from Canada .. you do not stand any chance for a real express entry ..
Request please study all immigration sites , all sites have tools for computation of score etc. only if you know that you stand a better than average chance and you want to be doubly sure not to do any mistake while filling up forms and completing formalities , you may go ahead and appoint a migration agent .. all are same .
Exactly. Never hire any consultant. They r just behind your money. They only tell you what is already written on the website. None of them can guarantee pnp, job or lmia. I have seen many people loose a lot of money and time. My advice is to go through the official websites and do it yourself. All the required info is there. This forum is also helpful in case you have specific doubts. Good luck

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saurabhgupta said:
Who says contacting immigration consultants is increasing financial burden and wasting time. Look at my case; I started preparing for moving to Canada after opening up of Express Entry in January. With the expert advice of my consultant, I went on to complete the formalities one by one. First I wrote an IELTS, then the people at consultant's office encouraged my wife also to do go for same, perhaps as a part of Plan B of making her principal applicant. Then after that I got the WES done, and finally I placed my EOI on Express Entry on 25th of March. As it is popularly said, fortune favors the brave, I go an ITA from 22nd April selection. Now I am striving to complete rest of formalities for phase 2 of this program. I owe my success to consistent and professional follow up by the people at consultant's office.
Great news, and congratulations!!

Can you share what the consultant did to ensure your success, over and above what someone applying without a consultant would have done?