+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Y-Axis | Abhinav | ***** | Express Entry 2015

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

If you are from INDIA can you tell me which consultancy is the good.

Is it worth seeking services of lawyer if I want to apply under express entry program? If so, which lawyer would you recommend?

Has anyone here utilized services of Y-Axis or W W I C S or Abhinav? How was your experience.

Can any one tell the cost of

Y-Axis
Abhinav
W W I C S

or any others??

Please I need your suggestions...

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its a very simple process.. if u look at threads under express entry everything ll b clear to u.. so no point of wasting money..

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassu2 said:
its a very simple process.. if u look at threads under express entry everything ll b clear to u.. so no point of wasting money..
can you explain please

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I got 322 only . I m applying with my family.

Including Spouse points I got max. 322

What should I do? Should I apply.

My agents Y-AXIS told 2 me that if I gave them 77000 Rs. ($1500CAD) then only they will start my file.

They will not refund any money to me if my application got rejected.

What should I do??

Should I apply or not.

Plz guide me..... I m eagerly waiting for your valuable inputs

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u just need to go to cic website n apply for express entry online.. ur lawyer would do the same thing but charge shit lot of money frm u.. its a free service till u r not given ITA.. do research for a day.. stop being lazy.. :p

anyway as for help part.. do u have your IELTS and education certifications evaluated (probably from WES or other sagency)???

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassu2 said:
u just need to go to cic website n apply for express entry online.. ur lawyer would do the same thing but charge *censored word* lot of money frm u.. its a free service till u r not given ITA.. do research for a day.. stop being lazy.. :p

anyway as for help part.. do u have your IELTS and education certifications evaluated (probably from WES or other sagency)???
thanks for your reply...

I didn't understand this point.... "its a free service till u r not given ITA...." can you plz explain

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why dnt you try it yourself...its simple online form that is needed to be filled.....moreover the consultancies dnt do anything different ...

tejas0607

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
2niharika said:
Hi,

If you are from INDIA can you tell me which consultancy is the good.

Is it worth seeking services of lawyer if I want to apply under express entry program? If so, which lawyer would you recommend?

Has anyone here utilized services of Y-Axis or W W I C S or Abhinav? How was your experience.

Can any one tell the cost of

Y-Axis
Abhinav
W W I C S

or any others??

Please I need your suggestions...

Hi Niharika,

Abhinav & Y-Axis charge fees between 65K to 90K.

Regards,
Tejas

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2niharika said:
thanks for your reply...

I didn't understand this point.... "its a free service till u r not given ITA...." can you plz explain
when canada will ask you to sent further documents they will also charge you a fee.. very close to CAD 1050.. thats the only fee thy charge which i assume your lawyer will ask you to pay.. so no use off going to thm..

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caddr said:
Why dnt you try it yourself...its simple online form that is needed to be filled.....moreover the consultancies dnt do anything different ...
if so... why the agency charging that much amount?? any idea??

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassu2 said:
when canada will ask you to sent further documents they will also charge you a fee.. very close to CAD 1050.. thats the only fee thy charge which i assume your lawyer will ask you to pay.. so no use off going to thm..
sorry I didn't get you

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tejas0607 said:
Hi,

All are same as you will get ITA based on Job Offer.

Regards,
Tejas
if you don't mind can you tell me your consultant name?

will they help you to get ITA