+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Y-Axis | Abhinav | ***** | Express Entry 2015

prashg

Dec 24, 2014
Dear All

I applied myself through CIC with the help of this discussion forum .. it`s not tough ..

But only thing i am worried my points are 328 only .. so less chances to get ITA :(

Can you please suggest any hope with this score ? and I have linked my profile with Job bank

Application/profile is in Open status after registering with Job bank .. Now what step I should follow to make effort for Job offer / PNP ..

thanks to suggest

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello bro...

You don't need to panic and get restive. Keeping fingers crossed..hope for the best

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2niharika said:
Hi,

If you are from INDIA can you tell me which consultancy is the good.

Is it worth seeking services of lawyer if I want to apply under express entry program? If so, which lawyer would you recommend?

Has anyone here utilized services of Y-Axis or W W I C S or Abhinav? How was your experience.

Can any one tell the cost of

Y-Axis
Abhinav
W W I C S

or any others??

Please I need your suggestions...
Like I said in some other post, stop wasting your hard earned money by hiring immigration agencies who are half the smart as you are. The Express entry is straight forward process and takes very little time to complete. These immigration agents are frauds and will suck every penny out of you and trust me they CANNOT guarantee you entry to Canada via new express entry system. So my advise is that you do it yourself and if you really can't, you might aswell reconsider moving to Canada.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hemi427 said:
Like I said in some other post, stop wasting your hard earned money by hiring immigration agencies who are half the smart as you are. The Express entry is straight forward process and takes very little time to complete. These immigration agents are frauds and will suck every penny out of you and trust me they CANNOT guarantee you entry to Canada via new express entry system. So my advise is that you do it yourself and if you really can't, you might aswell reconsider moving to Canada.
Do you think that I can do my documentation by myself

manvar2318

Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
Fee deducted:02-Feb-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 01-Mar-2015
AOR Received.
11-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
SLU: 21-May-2015
File Transfer...
23-Mar-2015
Med's Request
21-May-2015
Med's Done....
30-May-2015
Interview........
TLU : 10-Jun-2015, DM :10-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
28-Aug-2015, Submitted : 09-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
23-April-2016
Hey guys, I applied in FSW , so can I apply in express entry as well ?? , please advise...I took service from Abhinav, they charged 60 k for fsw, ....charging 1 lac for express entry....please advise if anybody has an idea that can I apply for express entry as well or not.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manvar2318 said:
Hey guys, I applied in FSW , so can I apply in express entry as well ?? , please advise...I took service from Abhinav, they charged 60 k for fsw, ....charging 1 lac for express entry....please advise if anybody has an idea that can I apply for express entry as well or not.
1lac for EE but when i called them ABHINAV told me 65k

i dont why they r charging 1lac frm you.... no idea

abhishekrkg

Jul 10, 2014
2niharika said:
Hi

I got 322 only . I m applying with my family.

Including Spouse points I got max. 322

What should I do? Should I apply.

My agents Y-AXIS told 2 me that if I gave them 77000 Rs. ($1500CAD) then only they will start my file.

They will not refund any money to me if my application got rejected.

What should I do??

Should I apply or not.

Plz guide me..... I m eagerly waiting for your valuable inputs

Don't go for consultant. I propose to wait till cutoff of draw drops down.

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
2niharika said:
How long?
See, hiring a consultant also won't get you an ITA.

If you have good score you'll get it soon enough without an agent.

Without a good score you can wait even a gazillion year you'll not get ITA. Even if you pay butt load of money to the agents.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumit.singh.hallan said:
See, hiring a consultant also won't get you an ITA.

If you have good score you'll get it soon enough without an agent.

Without a good score you can wait even a gazillion year you'll not get ITA. Even if you pay butt load of money to the agents.
but my score is 322 is it good??

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
322 is not that much good.

But right now all the scores below 600 we feel is not safe as cutoff is above 600.

So wait for couple of draws lets see how much down it comes and then predict what to do.

Also if you have less score in IELTS or any other language proficiency exam then definitely you can retry and improve it.

And the main point lies with having a job offer supported by LMIA but it is tough to get.

Thanks.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And as per my experience you do not need a consultant to submit an EE profile and even you do not need a consultant to apply for EE after getting ITA. Trust me if you go through application guide then all forms are easy to fill and submit.

I submitted my CEC PR application without anyone's help.

Thanks.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
And as per my experience you do not need a consultant to submit an EE profile and even you do not need a consultant to apply for EE after getting ITA. Trust me if you go through application guide then all forms are easy to fill and submit.

I submitted my CEC PR application without anyone's help.

Thanks.
congr8s