+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Y-Axis | Abhinav | ***** | Express Entry 2015

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But my bad luck its gonna come back as I applied in December 2014 and according to CIC cap reached on OCT 20. So I am going to apply for Express Entry as well. Right now I have around 464 points without LMIA. I am waiting for my LMIA which my employer applied 15 weeks ago.

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
manvar2318 said:
Hey guys, I applied in FSW , so can I apply in express entry as well ?? , please advise...I took service from Abhinav, they charged 60 k for fsw, ....charging 1 lac for express entry....please advise if anybody has an idea that can I apply for express entry as well or not.
Greetings,

Manvar, Wots ur NOC? Where are you based. I am from Gujarat and hav hired abhinav Mumbai. Lets connect.

Mitesh Shah

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k.miteshshah said:
Greetings,

Manvar, Wots ur NOC? Where are you based. I am from Gujarat and hav hired abhinav Mumbai. Lets connect.

Mitesh Shah
Can you share your experience with ABHINAV mumbai... what service they provide you??

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
2niharika said:
Can you share your experience with ABHINAV mumbai... what service they provide you??
Hie,

I did hired abhinav for my fsw 2014 application. My app rchd on 4 dec but i hav heard that its cap is full b4 dat. So m trying my luck in EE.

Talking abt abhinav for fsw2014 u did my wes myself and hav also managed all my docummnts myself. They hav just confirm wid me the referece letters that i needed to manage. They gave me sample format on how the reference letters sud be. And lastly they hav forwarded me the required form for fsw applications. That also i have filled myself. They just provided me wid d forms.

Otherwise ppl r gud enough n cooperative. But ya u need to ci stantly follow up for the things u need frm abhinav.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k.miteshshah said:
Hie,

I did hired abhinav for my fsw 2014 application. My app rchd on 4 dec but i hav heard that its cap is full b4 dat. So m trying my luck in EE.

Talking abt abhinav for fsw2014 u did my wes myself and hav also managed all my docummnts myself. They hav just confirm wid me the referece letters that i needed to manage. They gave me sample format on how the reference letters sud be. And lastly they hav forwarded me the required form for fsw applications. That also i have filled myself. They just provided me wid d forms.

Otherwise ppl r gud enough n cooperative. But ya u need to ci stantly follow up for the things u need frm abhinav.
hi can you send the Ref.Letter format... if i inbox you my email id

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
These immigration consultancy firms earned lot of money on older system, but now they are as new to EE as any one of us here.

So, here is a piece of advise (take it or leave it), STOP wasting time and money on these firms. This system is really easy and simple.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hemi427 said:
These immigration consultancy firms earned lot of money on older system, but now they are as new to EE as any one of us here.

So, here is a piece of advise (take it or leave it), STOP wasting time and money on these firms. This system is really easy and simple.
Y-Axis called me 2day again asking when i will pay them... Abhinav asking 80K

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2niharika said:
Y-Axis called me 2day again asking when i will pay them... Abhinav asking 80K
Have they done any work for you?

Did you sign any contract with them?

If not, ignore them/block their calls, and concentrate on the application you are doing yourself.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no they they said if i pay them then only they will initiate my file...

1st i have to pay them...

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
will never happen since cap reached for fsw2014
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
definitely not for fsw2014
Niharika,

Dont believe these consultancies, they are very sweet until they get their initial down payment and later they wont even bother to answer your queries and also make you sign an agreement with all terms and conditions which favor them and they wont refund any money what so ever the case may be.
This is was my exp with Y-Axis from hyd and i guess the other consultancies are also the same. you may google and find out about Y-axis hyd they are big time yada yada yada yada

Earlier the process was bit tedious and wait time was more.

But now with EE ,the process is pretty simple and easy.

My sincere advise do not fall into their trap.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2niharika said:
no they they said if i pay them then only they will initiate my file...

1st i have to pay them...
Well, as you have already "initiated" your file (EE application) yourself, tell them to take a long walk... ;) :)

Whatever they might try to tell you, they can not do better than you have already done so far!

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lammawitch said:
Well, as you have already "initiated" your file (EE application) yourself, tell them to take a long walk... ;) :)

Whatever they might try to tell you, they can not do better than you have already done so far!
:D :D

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try to apply by yourself. Its easy just need to understand. If you have doubts you can post it here. Don't go for any consultants.

Just make sure you have all docs ready and you have gone through application procedures.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
Try to apply by yourself. Its easy just need to understand. If you have doubts you can post it here. Don't go for any consultants.

Just make sure you have all docs ready and you have gone through application procedures.
All docs ready????

Which doc r u talking about?? As I know for creating a EE profile no document required...

Please clarify