+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Y-Axis | Abhinav | ***** | Express Entry 2015

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once you get ITA, you will require your PCC, Lang score, experience letter, records of employment if any, offer letter, all application forms filled and medical done.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
Once you get ITA, you will require your PCC, Lang score, experience letter, records of employment if any, offer letter, all application forms filled and medical done.
But ABHINAV MUMBAI asking me give the documents right now.

I didn't get any ITA.... I juz create my EE Profile

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats because they are consultants and they want to make sure you have everything ready and you don't delay in this procedure.

What docs they are asking you right now?

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
Thats because they are consultants and they want to make sure you have everything ready and you don't delay in this procedure.

What docs they are asking you right now?
ABHINAV asking me to pay RS. 65000/- right now.

I told them that I have already created my EE profile.

They asking me to submit my work experience letter my ECA report and scan copy of IELTS score card

I dont know why?

I asking me to 2 pay the fees immediately

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is your decision whether to go with consultant or apply by yourself.

If your points are low then better you try searching for LMIA.

And its good if you can gather docs in advance.

red9999

Mar 21, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
IELTS Request
sent with ap
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015. tlu 30-07-2015
Interview........
Telephonic verif. 17-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
19 March'16
THE SUPER KING said:
W W I C $ (King of Cheaters)
Y - AX I $ (Queen of Cheaters)
A bhin-av$ (Prince of Cheaters)

You can choose accordingly.....otherwise do it yourself. :D
LOLLLLLLL!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

very rightly said!

hi2selva

Jan 7, 2015
Hi, Its not only your problem.. Almost everyone who apply from India would have the points somewhere closer to you... it may vary from 300-450 max without Canadian work exp and education. Moreover the current EE profile is nothing but you are creating a profile in Naukri or Monster.. All you do is, fill in your personal & professional details along with IELTS score card reference and Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) from WES. Now tell me, does it really require someone to do at the cost of 1 Lakh rupees??? The only challenge is you need to select the correct occupation from NOC list which you could gain knowledge from reading more info from this thread.

On the flip side, I recently heard from one of my friend that X (one of the consultancy mentioned in the subject) have charged them 3 Lakh for processing EE with an extra word of job assurance. Now the question is what is job assurance?? Will he surely get you the offer?? If so are they really from a reputed company or from typical frauds who issue offer letter just to clear the EE process?? They won't answer these questions?? Or you simply put across them the deal.I'll pay 30% initially then 30% on receiving offer letter and the remaining 40% on successful stamping. Ha ha then you see thier real face. The last year process was different and this consultants/lawyers had some influence. But now its a clear process and they can't support you in anything spl ways, except finding you a job and getting you an offer from Canadian employer and push your points to above 800+. Do you think how many consultancy has that capability??? So think wisely..!! Good Luck! 8) 8)

moose83

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
25th Feb 2016
Med's Done....
27th Feb 2016

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Correct NOC??

My last job which will match the NOC that will be my NOC

Isn't it? Please clarify

manvar2318

Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
Fee deducted:02-Feb-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 01-Mar-2015
AOR Received.
11-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
SLU: 21-May-2015
File Transfer...
23-Mar-2015
Med's Request
21-May-2015
Med's Done....
30-May-2015
Interview........
TLU : 10-Jun-2015, DM :10-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
28-Aug-2015, Submitted : 09-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
23-April-2016
Don't go by any consultant guys, I took services from abhinav delhi, as I shared earlier as well...few days back I called cic to check my UCI number for my fsw status and they shared the same with me in one go..whereas my consultant (abhinav) did not share the same on their own....moreover , upon asking the same from them... they did not even bother to reply for my file number yet...so u can understand the kind of services they are providing guys :mad:

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manvar2318 said:
Don't go by any consultant guys, I took services from abhinav delhi, as I shared earlier as well...few days back I called cic to check my UCI number for my fsw status and they shared the same with me in one go..whereas my consultant (abhinav) did not share the same on their own....moreover , upon asking the same from them... they did not even bother to reply for my file number yet...so u can understand the kind of services they are providing guys :mad:
oh my god!! ABHINAV mumbai called me today and asking me when i will sign wid them...

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Consultants know nothing. They dont know situation and difficulties that people face here. They just guide you in a way which is better for their own interest.

So believe me you all can do this procedure by yourself. No need to go to any consultant. If you have all the documents and good score then you will get your PR for sure.