+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WP Application from India (LMIA and LMIA-Exempt) Let's connect

optimus1509

Star Member
Oct 10, 2015
dbf1, Nagu etc, I have been following this thread for a while. Can you guys please advise for how long is an ICT visa issued for? What does this depend on?. Does one get to state for how long the visa is required somewhere in the application or is it issued on the basis of some criteria or maximum duration by default?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
It's valid for the duration you state in your application.
optimus1509 said:
dbf1, Nagu etc, I have been following this thread for a while. Can you guys please advise for how long is an ICT visa issued for? What does this depend on?. Does one get to state for how long the visa is required somewhere in the application or is it issued on the basis of some criteria or maximum duration by default?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

guyinvisible

May 20, 2016
Its been a while since anyone posted on this thread. How are the timelines for ICT WP these days? My company lawyer filed the application on my behalf on May 27th. I have submitted my medicals upfront.

optimus1509

Star Member
Oct 10, 2015
guyinvisible said:
Its been a while since anyone posted on this thread. How are the timelines for ICT WP these days? My company lawyer filed the application on my behalf on May 27th. I have submitted my medicals upfront.
guyinvisible, did you get an update on your application? Just trying to figure out how long it takes to get processed. Which Visa office did you go through?

Thanks.

dee_tal

Aug 15, 2014
Hi...

Just wondering if Letter of Introduction is packaged along with Passport in envelop (paper application through VSF) or it comes through e-mail before the e-mail which says pick your processed passport... in case of LMIA exempted TWP application nominated by SINP.

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I have a question to ask, my friend lives in Nepal, and he does have a multiple visit visa to Canada. He gained a job in SK, and he got a provincial nominee certificate too. He also got LMIA exemption done from his employer, but now he is wandering should he apply for work permit from Nepal or should he fly and ask the immigration officer to issue him a work permit at the airport?

myrapiku

Feb 11, 2017
Hi - my employers applied for my work permit through IRCC (online) on Feb 3, 2017.
I had completed my medicals prior to submitting my WP application.
Do you have any idea how long could it possibly take? It is already a month now.
My employment start date at Canada is on 3rd April 2017.

manishuttara

Mar 8, 2017
Hi myrapiku

My case is also same as yours. I applied in feb with upfront medical exam. My employment start on 1st May.
what is your application status showing? Is there a way we can request to process faster.
Pls update. we can share timelines. My status is showing application received. thats it.

myrapiku

Feb 11, 2017
Hi manishuttara,

Last friday my application status shows medicals passed.
I am not sure how long can it further take?
Do you or anybody has any idea about the timelines?

manishuttara

Mar 8, 2017
myrapiku said:
Hi manishuttara,

Last friday my application status shows medicals passed.
I am not sure how long can it further take?
Do you or anybody has any idea about the timelines?
Hi myrapiku

I guess it will take four more weeks for you to receive final stamped visa from the day you got "medical passed" status. You may get passport request in the second or third week. This is what I found out from this forum. Hope that helps.

sumant24

Mar 5, 2017
manishuttara said:
Hi myrapiku

I guess it will take four more weeks for you to receive final stamped visa from the day you got "medical passed" status. You may get passport request in the second or third week. This is what I found out from this forum. Hope that helps.

Hi,

I completed my medical examination on 11-feb. No update yet.

naina03

Oct 3, 2016
Could anybody please share the info on the latest approval timelines?
I applied online on Mar 28 with upfront medicals. The application is still under progress and Medicals are passed.

Thanks!

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Dears,
I have received the nomination and work permit letter of support from the province ,However I'm still waiting the employer to provide me LMIA-exemption code OR number, in order to apply for the work permit.
My QUESTION IS : How long it will take (processing time )to receive the exempt LMIA (LMIA-exemption code OR number ).

THANK YOU DEARS FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN ADVANCE.