Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
Sure thing. I'm happy for you, Nagu.
Let's keep our fingers cross for an Approval. Please do let us know.
msg4unagu1982 said:
Yes. I didn't receive any email fromVFS.May be agent got email. Monday only i come to know my status .

Regards
Nagu

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hi, I am new to this forum. I had applied for work permit to Canada on 15 Jan 16 at VFS, Delhi alongwith Positive LMIA and job offer. However there has been no update on my status on the VFS site and it still reads that work visa is under process at Canadian Embassy Delhi.

I will complete 3 months on 15, could anyone advice, what is the maximum time they can take ??

thanks. :)

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
The processing time for work permit currently is 2 months. Not sure why yours is taking this long. Can you make a case specific enquiry?
apache5021 said:
Hi, I am new to this forum. I had applied for work permit to Canada on 15 Jan 16 at VFS, Delhi alongwith Positive LMIA and job offer. However there has been no update on my status on the VFS site and it still reads that work visa is under process at Canadian Embassy Delhi.

I will complete 3 months on 15, could anyone advice, what is the maximum time they can take ??

thanks. :)

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Thanx for the reply dbf1, I have written two emails to the Canadian embassy, they have not replied as yet, also they do not answer to telephonic queries. I guess filing for GCMS notes may be the only option (not sure though), since GCMS can also be obtained by 19 May 16 at this time as per various sites. Also, what could be the maximum time the Embassy can take. Are there no upper limits for processing time defined ?

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
I wouldn't advise you to order GCMS notes yet. Hang in there for a week while you await their response. It's gonna turn out well.
apache5021 said:
Thanx for the reply dbf1, I have written two emails to the Canadian embassy, they have not replied as yet, also they do not answer to telephonic queries. I guess filing for GCMS notes may be the only option (not sure though), since GCMS can also be obtained by 19 May 16 at this time as per various sites. Also, what could be the maximum time the Embassy can take. Are there no upper limits for processing time defined ?

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
Nagu, any news ? Waiting to hear from you
msg4unagu1982 said:
Hi,
Today my passport status got changed to "Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXX – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office BANGALORE, on 08/04/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre" .My company has submitted by agent . So he might get the email from CIC .I have to wait till Monday to get the status from Agent. Is any way to check the status in online whether passport is approved or not ?

Please help me

Thanks
nagu

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
The result should be out by now. Did he submit by paper or online ?
msg4unagu1982 said:
No . Still i didnt any update from my agent. Waiting .........

just worrying ...

Regards
Nagu

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
Yeah, then he or she should get your passport today then. Maybe tomorrow
Let's just wait
msg4unagu1982 said:
Submitted by Paper to Bangalore VFS office by agent.

Regards
Nagu

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
sent at the time of file submit
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hi everyone, I received a call from the Canadian HC Visa officer today enquiring about my work place and experience and many other questions(like an interview). I was able to give answers to all her queries.She tried to call my employer in India on land line before calling me and took his mobile number, however my employer did not receive a call today. Maybe she was convinced with my answers, if I assume that all went well,then till when can I expect my Visa. I had filed my work permit application at VFS Delhi on 15 Jan 16 with positive LMIA and job offer. Thanks

tp5287

Apr 11, 2016
Hi.my application was submitted on mar14th .can any one tell me when can I expect the status to be changed.still it is showing "....is being processed at Delhi office"?

Thanks.

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
Noone can. That is totally left for the Embassy to decide
tp5287 said:
Hi.my application was submitted on mar14th .can any one tell me when can I expect the status to be changed.still it is showing "....is being processed at Delhi office"?

Thanks.

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
There is nothing to worry about. My guess is she was satisfied with your answers.
The same thing happened to some guy last year too. They called his work place and asked info about him. The person who received the call asked the VO if he could give the phone to the applicant so she could confirm he truly works there and she replied no, it wasn't necessary. The applicant got his visa afterwards.
BTW, this is the first I'm hearing the CIC calling and interviewing over the phone
apache5021 said:
Hi everyone, I received a call from the Canadian HC Visa officer today enquiring about my work place and experience and many other questions(like an interview). I was able to give answers to all her queries.She tried to call my employer in India on land line before calling me and took his mobile number, however my employer did not receive a call today. Maybe she was convinced with my answers, if I assume that all went well,then till when can I expect my Visa. I had filed my work permit application at VFS Delhi on 15 Jan 16 with positive LMIA and job offer. Thanks