dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
WoW, that's good news. Hopefully, it's Visa Approval. Do keep us posted.
ANd by the way, you didn't receive any email yet ? I hear it takes them a day or two to send the Letter of Introduction.
BogusApplicant said:
My passport has been dispatched to the VAC today. My agents will hopefully collect and mail it to me by tomorrow.

msg4unagu1982

Mar 28, 2016
Hi What is different time normal ICT and business express program . Is processing time will change ?.

Does your visa processed in Canada Visa office in bangalore ? .

Thanks
Natarajan R

msg4unagu1982

Mar 28, 2016
i What is the different between normal ICT and business express program . Is processing time will change ?.

Does your visa processed in Canada Visa office in bangalore ? .

Thanks
Natarajan R

BogusApplicant

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
ANd by the way, you didn't receive any email yet ? I hear it takes them a day or two to send the Letter of Introduction.
I did'nt receive any email. That's what my office immigration department asked me to. Is there a reason to worry?

What is different time normal ICT and business express program . Is processing time will change ?.
Does your visa processed in Canada Visa office in bangalore ?
My office submitted in VFS New Delhi through our official travel agent. Yes, processing time is shorter and simpler, for example, no need for getting police clearance etc..

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
No, you do not need to worry about anything. I've heard from folks on this forum that the mails sometimes takes days but I am sure you need to take a copy of it with you to submit at the port of entry for work permit. Study and Work applicants need to fulfill this criteria. Not sure about the BE thing though.
BogusApplicant said:
I did'nt receive any email. That's what my office immigration department asked me to. Is there a reason to worry?

My office submitted in VFS New Delhi through our official travel agent. Yes, processing time is shorter and simpler, for example, no need for getting police clearance etc..

msg4unagu1982

Mar 28, 2016
Hi BogusApplicant,
Did you get any email from CIC? . Is your got approved ? .Please keep us posted.

All the best.

Regards
Nagu.

mani gill

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
sandhu111 said:
i hv applied wp on 1 jan 16 here in dubai. now after 3 moths i didnt get any news from cic here processing time is 7 mnths

Hi, I applied my brothers work permit on 25th dec 2015. He is in Dubai. I have heard anything yet.

I thought its two months processing time for Indian citizen, and does not matter if that person is staying in any other country and my consultant told me its 2 months.

Are you sure its 7 months for person who is indian and staying in dubai.

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
It doesn't matter if they are Indian or not. The processing time of that country applies to anyone that submitted their application there. The work permit processing time is 7 months in Dubai and I'm afraid that applies to your brother too since it was applied there.
mani gill said:
Hi, I applied my brothers work permit on 25th dec 2015. He is in Dubai. I have heard anything yet.

I thought its two months processing time for Indian citizen, and does not matter if that person is staying in any other country and my consultant told me its 2 months.

Are you sure its 7 months for person who is indian and staying in dubai.

BogusApplicant

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
My Work Permit was approved and the agent emailed me copied today. The package from the embassy also included the letter to pass on at the POE.
Will receive my passport on Friday from New Delhi.

Best of luck to the rest of you.

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
Congratulations, and thanks.
Enjoy Maple land. You mean you received the letter as a hard copy and it wasn't emailed to you by the Embassy ? Maybe the Agent didn't use your email address for the application for the application. Because the letter is normally a pdf copy sent to your email address.
BogusApplicant said:
My Work Permit was approved and the agent emailed me copied today. The package from the embassy also included the letter to pass on at the POE.
Will receive my passport on Friday from New Delhi.

Best of luck to the rest of you.

BogusApplicant

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Yes, the agent confirmed there was a letter in the package.

My forms and documents were prepared by a law firm in Canada and they had used the attorney's email address in the form.

msg4unagu1982

Mar 28, 2016
Hi,
Today my passport status got changed to "Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXX – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office BANGALORE, on 08/04/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre" .My company has submitted by agent . So he might get the email from CIC .I have to wait till Monday to get the status from Agent. Is any way to check the status in online whether passport is approved or not ?

Please help me

Thanks
nagu

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
Hello Nagu,
I'm glad there has been an update. I am happy you for you and congratulate you in advance. Did you receive any email from VFS at the time of submission? If you didn't, then it;s likely the agency used their email and they'll be getting the CHC LOI. Keep us posted.
msg4unagu1982 said:
Hi,
Today my passport status got changed to "Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXX – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office BANGALORE, on 08/04/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre" .My company has submitted by agent . So he might get the email from CIC .I have to wait till Monday to get the status from Agent. Is any way to check the status in online whether passport is approved or not ?

Please help me

Thanks
nagu