dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
Yaaaay! Partay!!!!! Congratulations, bhai. I'm happy for you.
I'll get mine soon too and I'll let you know.

Congratulations again
msg4unagu1982 said:
Hi DB,

My Work permit got approved .... ;)

Thanks
Nagu

tp5287

Apr 11, 2016
Hi Nagu,

Congrats.....

Can you tell me the last 5 digit of your tracking number and how many business day it took to get the VISA for your case..
So that I can calculate accordingly for my case.May be it will not same but can get some idea.....

Thank you in advance.....

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
I don't think it works that way. The region of application varies. What does the last 5 digits have to do with tracking ? Cases defer
tp5287 said:
Hi Nagu,

Congrats.....

Can you tell me the last 5 digit of your tracking number and how many business day it took to get the VISA for your case..
So that I can calculate accordingly for my case.May be it will not same but can get some idea.....

Thank you in advance.....

tp5287

Apr 11, 2016
Hi Db,

I agree,but from the last 5 digit we can know how many applicant applied within these days...from this we can get a rough idea....
May be that will not be exact.

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
OH, you could be right. On what scheme was your app ? ICT or BE ?
tp5287 said:
Hi BG,

I agree,but from the last 5 digit we can know how many applicant applied within these days...from this we can get a rough idea....
May be that will not be exact.

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
ICT, cool. Nagu's app was ICT too. I believe you should here back from them this week or next. Work permit here too.
tp5287 said:
ICT..

And what about your and what is the exact date of processing in your case.?

tp5287

Apr 11, 2016
dbf1 said:
ICT, cool. Nagu's app was ICT too. I believe you should here back from them this week or next. Work permit here too.
Lets hope for the best..

My application was processed on 14th mar..what about your?
One of my friend is applied on 9th march,she also in the same stage..no status change till now......

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
Yeah. Let's just hope for the best. Your Mar 9 friend should hear soon. Nagu applied on Mar 3. Got despatched tracking last week Fridat
tp5287 said:
Lets hope for the best..

My application was processed on 14th mar..what about your?
One of my friend is applied on 9th march,she also in the same stage..no status change till now......

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
highly depressed work visa refused....dont know whether it will effect my PR application

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
I'm so sorry to hear that, bro. What were the reasons listed ? When did you apply and when did you hear back from them ?
apache5021 said:
highly depressed work visa refused....dont know whether it will effect my PR application

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
hi dbf1, I had applied for PR in EE FSW , Jan AOR, Work visa was rejected after I was spoken to on the phone by the immigration officer. My current work status ie I am on leave without pay was not acceptable to the immigration officer. I am a teacher by profession and had applied for Early Childhood Educator with a positive LMIA and job offer. Is there still a chance that my PR can get approved. What further action can I take for work visa and for PR. Thanks.

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
I really have got no idea how you can sort that out. Let's hope some folks from this forum can help you out. Sorry again
apache5021 said:
hi dbf1, I had applied for PR in EE FSW , Jan AOR, Work visa was rejected after I was spoken to on the phone by the immigration officer. My current work status ie I am on leave without pay was not acceptable to the immigration officer. I am a teacher by profession and had applied for Early Childhood Educator with a positive LMIA and job offer. Is there still a chance that my PR can get approved. What further action can I take for work visa and for PR. Thanks.