+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORRIED ABOUT BIOMETRIC

Ferdoustumpa

Jun 15, 2018
How long did it take till you receive your BIL bro?
I have been waiting since June 24th and it has been 5 days still no BIL is received on my GCKEY account.
Pls keep me posted. Thx

well I am waiting since 10th june...it took over 2 weeks man...

SRaqib97

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for your reply dear.
Did you apply on line, and also did you also paid the Biometrics fee with Application fee while submitting the Application? and do you mean you still did not receive the BIL?

Ferdoustumpa

Jun 15, 2018
Thanks for your reply dear.
Did you apply on line, and also did you also paid the Biometrics fee with Application fee while submitting the Application? and do you mean you still did not receive the BIL?

I meant to say I was waiting. that wqs a typo. Yes It was an online application and fees werere paid. Don't worry you will get yours soon.

SRaqib97

Jun 26, 2018
it took 17 days to get the mail...
Do you mean E-mail
Ahhh then what you meant to say is that you need to give your biometrics, right?

Hi, can you please tell me how long does it usually take till one can receive the BIL.
I applied online on June 24th and still did not receive my Biometrics Letter. I am getting nervous it may take too long.
can you also tell me what can I do, now that it took more than 5 days? How can I contact Visa Office responsible for my application?

Many thanks

Zizikhan1

Jul 4, 2018
bryanna can youu please mention after how many days you had got your biometric instructions email??? I am in same situation. it would be of great help
I was told by a friend that you get biometric request with in a day after applying online but i got mine on 16th day, and once i did it, it was updated in a day, online. The status said “biometric - completed”

Zizikhan1

Jul 4, 2018
I was told by a friend that you get biometric request with in a day after applying online but i got mine on 16th day, and once i did biometrics , it was updated in a day, online. The status said “biometric - completed”
Applied 13th june, Biometric request 28th june.

Ferdoustumpa

Jun 15, 2018
Ye
I was told by a friend that you get biometric request with in a day after applying online but i got mine on 16th day, and once i did biometrics , it was updated in a day, online. The status said “biometric - completed”
Applied 13th june, Biometric request 28th june.

Yes that's completely normal....

Reactions: Zizikhan1

Zizikhan1

Jul 4, 2018
Do u know how long it will take to get a final decision?! Bcz processing time is 18days and it’s already been 23days :/