+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORRIED ABOUT BIOMETRIC

SRaqib97

Jun 26, 2018
Don't be nervous brothers it will come up .After 5days I received the BIL.. I understand how you guys feel not to worry the Will convey a mail to you all on ur status. ..remain blessed..
Thanks for the reply bro.
Can you tell does it make difference where are you applying from? Since my application is online I thinks it does not matter where from I am applying. I can go to any CVAC for biometrics! right?

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I am having the same stress.
I live in Canada (PR). Applied online for my parent Visit visa (Residing in Pakistan) on 12 June. Still, haven't received any BIOMETRIC LETTER. Starting to get nervous.

I'm sure I provided all the document, infact I provided extra like 1) invitation letter 2) my job letter 3) Affidavit

I was reading the comments, have you guys Email the VHS office, any positive response from them? Should I do the same.
or should I ask my parent to visit local VHS office ?

Please tell what should I do

Thanks

@Ferdoustumpa ... Congrtz

Reactions: Ferdoustumpa

Ferdoustumpa

Jun 15, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I live in Canada (PR). Applied online for my parent Visit visa (Residing in Pakistan) on 12 June. Still, haven't received any BIOMETRIC LETTER. Starting to get nervous.

I'm sure I provided all the document, infact I provided extra like 1) invitation letter 2) my job letter 3) Affidavit

I was reading the comments, have you guys Email the VHS office, any positive response from them? Should I do the same.

Thanks

No it came automatically . We were just waiting since 10th june.... Dont worey have patience. You will get it within 3-4 days.

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Thanks

I live in canada also.and applied for my sister through consultant and he said he filed the application on 10ty june and still did not recieve bio letter yet.i think we will get them soon do not worry.keep us uodated if you do recieve them.thanks

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
I live in canada also.and applied for my sister through consultant and he said he filed the application on 10ty june and still did not recieve bio letter yet.i think we will get them soon do not worry.keep us uodated if you do recieve them.thanks
good to know that I am not the only one.

Will update If I get any. thanks all

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Just checked the CIC account. I received the Biometric Instructions Letter for my parents
After providing the Fingerprint and passport,
Do you know the next step?

SRaqib97

Jun 26, 2018
How long did it take till you receive your BIL bro?
I have been waiting since June 24th and it has been 5 days still no BIL is received on my GCKEY account.
Pls keep me posted. Thx