+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORRIED ABOUT BIOMETRIC

Zizikhan1

Jul 4, 2018
In
my bio letter came after 34 days. any idea how long does t take to get work visa after bio?
i don’t know about work visa but my application for visitor visa just got refused today after 34days being in process. 13th june applied, 28th june request fro biometrics, done them on 2nd july and now refusal on 18th july!

Mm1362

Jul 7, 2018
In
i don’t know about work visa but my application for visitor visa just got refused today after 34days being in process. 13th june applied, 28th june request fro biometrics, done them on 2nd july and now refusal on 18th july!

oh sorry. Which country did you apply from? any reason why your application was rejected?

Zizikhan1

Jul 4, 2018
oh sorry. Which country did you apply from? any reason why your application was rejected?
I applied for my in-laws, Pakistan.
Visit reason
Financial ties, strong ties to Pak
And I didn’t put enough bank statements and pay stubs.

Marriageisbliss

Oct 23, 2018
The biometric instruction letter comes approx 48 hours after applying online. When did you apply? I don't believe they would accept your biometrics before letter. I know someone who tried but was sent back and was asked to wait for the letter.
How long is the wait for online application after being told your biometrics are good

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
I was told by a friend that you get biometric request with in a day after applying online but i got mine on 16th day, and once i did biometrics , it was updated in a day, online. The status said “biometric - completed”
Applied 13th june, Biometric request 28th june.
Hi
After how many days of biometric you got ppr?

maimaimai

Feb 22, 2019
Hi! How did you follow up for the BIL after paying it online and sending receipt through webform? How long does it took you before yoi received it? I haven’t pay it along with my application. I just wonder how to follow up since it’s taking it too long. Thank you for your help

ssurti

Jan 9, 2020
Oh ok. Where did u apply from?
My case family sponsorship to my in laws applied cic Missisauga and the process Nov 2017 and then forward application after approval to London UK as my in laws in pakistan, now they received medical but they never ask any Biometrics.