Work permit processing time from Poland

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Can you share your timeline please?
Sure, but this would only apply to folks in Jamaica, Turks and Caicos Islands, The Bahamas and Cayman Islands, processing at the Kingston, Jamaica Visa Office:
Estimated Processing Time at the time of our application submission was 5 weeks, current processing time is 7 weeks.
AR - April 5, 2022 (Applied for Closed WP, SOWP, Dep TRV)
AOR - April 6, 2022
BIL - April 6, 2022
Biometrics Done - April 11, 2022 (Tried to get this done on April 7th but the Biometric Collection System was down at the VAC)
Document Request for Dependent (Birth Certificate) - April 13, 2022
Submission of Requested Document - April 13, 2022
Acknowledgement of submitted document - April 25, 2022
COMPLETE SILENCE HERE (No application update or response to webforms/emails)
All three applications approved - July 5, 2022 (After 3 PM) - 3 Months or 13 Weeks Later
Passport Submitted - July 6, 2022
Passport Received - Pending
Port of Entry Letter of Introduction - Pending

Last edited:

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
Sure, but this would only apply to folks in Jamaica, Turks and Caicos Islands, The Bahamas and Cayman Islands, processing at the Kingston, Jamaica Visa Office:
Estimated Processing Time at the time of our application submission was 5 weeks, current processing time is 7 weeks.
AR - April 5, 2022 (Applied for Closed WP, SOWP, Dep TRV)
AOR - April 6, 2022
BIL - April 6, 2022
Biometrics Done - April 11, 2022 (Tried to get this done on April 7th but the Biometric Collection System was down at the VAC)
Document Request for Dependent (Birth Certificate) - April 13, 2022
Submission of Requested Document - April 13, 2022
Acknowledgement of submitted document - April 25, 2022
COMPLETE SILENCE HERE (No application update or response to webforms/emails)
All three applications approved - July 5, 2022 (After 3 PM) - 3 Months or 13 Weeks Later
Passport Submitted - July 6, 2022
Passport Received - Pending
Port of Entry Letter of Introduction - Pending
For me , from poland closed work permit processing time is 8 weeks but already 16 weeks passed,i applied on 15th march2022 & biometrics on 16th march, but still waiting for my ppr. Application is stuck at :-
We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements & we are processing your background check. Medical passed .

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
For me , from poland closed work permit processing time is 8 weeks but already 16 weeks passed,i applied on 15th march2022 & biometrics on 16th march, but still waiting for my ppr. Application is stuck at :-
We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements & we are processing your background check. Medical passed .
You will get through any time now, as this is way beyond the processing time. To be honest, of late I tried to take my mind off the whole situation and that helped. Try not to worry too much or check your emails too often, it makes the wait longer. Get distracted with something else and surely before you know it, you will get your PPR.

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
You will get through any time now, as this is way beyond the processing time. To be honest, of late I tried to take my mind off the whole situation and that helped. Try not to worry too much or check your emails too often, it makes the wait longer. Get distracted with something else and surely before you know it, you will get your PPR.
I hope so thank you so much

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I hope so thank you so much
You're welcome. Trust me, if thousands of folks were not in your shoes, there would hardly be any need for this forum and most got their Visas and are living their lives. This was what brought me here as well.

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
You're welcome. Trust me, if thousands of folks were not in your shoes, there would hardly be any need for this forum and most got their Visas and are living their lives. This was what brought me here as well.
What kind of response did you receive through an email or webforms ?

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
What kind of response did you receive through an email or webforms ?
Once I ever received a response via email stating that the apps are still within the processing time, the time they gave was longer that what the processing time tool was saying, but after that only automated or no response at all until we got our approvals.

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
Once I ever received a response via email stating that the apps are still within the processing time, the time they gave was longer that what the processing time tool was saying, but after that only automated or no response at all until we got our approvals.
Did you wrote an email to embassy of canada in jamaica ? Sorry to disturb you lot

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
You are not disturbing me. Yes, they posted their email address on their website.
I have sent an email several times to canadian embassy in warsaw but i receives an automated reply like this
We do NOT respond to requests related to the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), work or study permits, visas, permanent residence or travel documents. Please visit:
www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Did you apply online through gckey account? Yes?
==

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I have sent an email several times to canadian embassy in warsaw but i receives an automated reply like this
We do NOT respond to requests related to the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), work or study permits, visas, permanent residence or travel documents. Please visit:
www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Did you apply online through gckey account? Yes?
==
I understand, don't worry too much about it, not getting replies is now the new norm. I personally sent around 5 webforms with automated responses saying they have reduced capacity to reply to non urgent queries. You will get your approval soon!

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
I understand, don't worry too much about it, not getting replies is now the new norm. I personally sent around 5 webforms with automated responses saying they have reduced capacity to reply to non urgent queries. You will get your approval soon!
Thank you so much