Category........
WP
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Wow. It is enough time. I think that depends on the kind of application. but it is a bit weird. I would wait till the end of this month.
If I have any updates from my side I will let you know.
@Erickvls , yeah, it is really taking a lot of time than I thought.
Sure, plz let me know if you get some news from IRCC, I will also do the same. :)

Willmakeit

Mar 10, 2022
Hi Erickvls, GR123! Congrats on your latest jobs! Do you mind sharing how you were able to get your jobs? I have been trying but no joy. I would sincerely appreciate any tips.

Cheers,
Willmakeit

Willmakeit

Mar 10, 2022
It took 4 weeks, me and my wife. It is GTS. But I don’t know if this impact so much.
Hi Erick! Congrats on your job and successful LMIA approval. Do you mind providing any tips that helped you in finding an IT role in CA? Thanks a lot in advance.

Success900

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Same here I submitted in Warsaw since March 2 SOWP with an upfront medical which was updated on the 7th of March. Could you please share your timelines

Erickvls

Mar 7, 2022
Same here I submitted in Warsaw since March 2 SOWP with an upfront medical which was updated on the 7th of March. Could you please share your timelines
Hello,
LMIA and CAQ were sent on January 13th, they were approved on February 8th
Once they were approved, my (Closed worked permit ) and my wife (Open work permit) were sent on February 8th
I gave biometrics on February 24th. It was not necessary medical exams

And still no updates.

Curiously: I was able to track my application in VFS global Poland and now I have no records found. It's weird

Success900

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
I got email from Warsaw embassy after several emails. Did anyone who submitted in Poland gets any email from embassy?

Erickvls

Mar 7, 2022
I got email from Warsaw embassy after several emails. Did anyone who submitted in Poland gets any email from embassy?
I got one but it seems a general, and even like this, they didn't answer my question.

"
Dear Applicant,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in our response.

In case you do not yet have a solution to the problem mentioned in your email, or if you currently have another one, please let us know, this directly by phone or by sending us a new email, so we can help you.

We thank you for your understanding.

Please feel free to get in touch with us in case of further information on your Canada Visa Application. You may choose to contact us via email on info.canpol@vfshelpline.com and we will get back to you within two (2) business days.

You may call our Canada Visa Information Help line on:+48221530042 between 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, except of declared holidays or chat with our agent by visiting our website given below.

In our constant efforts to enhance the customer satisfaction level we request you to send us your valuable feedback on the response provided. Please click below on this link to give feedback on the Email services, https://www.vfsglobalcustomerexperience-ca.com/VOA/FeedbackWeb/Index?formID=7&countryID=101&missionID=7

Best regards,

Andrea

"

Erickvls

Mar 7, 2022
i got this so I don’t understand if it’s generic
I don’t know if it’s approval

English version

Thank you for contacting the migration office of the Embassy of Canada to Warsaw.

Your enquiry received at this migration office may not receive a response. Please note all correspondence must be submitted in French or English.

If you have provided documents in response to a request from our office, rest assured they have been well received.

All applications submitted by people affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine are a high priority to us. We do our best to process the visa applications from Ukrainian citizens and their family members as quickly as possible. Any updates, changes and the most up-to-date information on your application can be viewed via IRCC online portal or via the VAC/courier tracking information.
For more information on Canada’s immigration measures for people affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, please visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/ukraine-measures.html .

Please note that the Embassy does not schedule appointments for biometric or passport submission. For questions related to booking your appointment you must contact the Visa Application Centre directly or make changes to your appointment online:https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-AppointmentWave1/AppointmentType/Index?message=doT4UCu+HPULNtL4DBILEw==

Canada Visa Application Centre
Warsaw Trade Tower
51 Chłodna St., 22nd floor
00-867 Warsaw
Phone: +48 22 1530042
Email: info.canpol@vfshelpline.com

If you have not yet received your passport request letter, please continue to wait and monitor the status of your application online. You will be provided with instructions on how to proceed as soon as they become available.

Please do not send your passport directly to the Embassy of Canada as it will be returned to you unprocessed.

Please note:

· If your international passport has expired, please contact the nearest Ukrainian diplomatic mission to have it extended, before you submit an application.

· Persons without an international passport will be issued a Single Journey Travel Document after their visa is approved. They will require two passport sized photos at that time.

· Children may be added to a parent's passport if they do not have one. Please contact the nearest Ukrainian diplomatic mission to arrange for this, before you submit an application.

For information on current travel restriction, applying for a visa, or immigrating to Canada please see our website:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html .

Thank you for your patience during these exceptional circumstances.
As I can see, they are still processing your application request, you should wait. Are you able to track your application? Because I cannot track mine, I have no records found in VFS portal