+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit processing time from Poland

Jun 23, 2022
Our applications were approved yesterday evening! Dropped off the passports this morning.
that's fantastic, truly happy for you... Pray for your further success in other milestones.... so can you please share the time line ... applied, LMIA or exempt submission, final application, upfront medical, Biometrics submit date- and the call for approval ...

Jun 23, 2022
@Sukhubi, @shanew .. staying calm & trying to stay in present is how to go about it.... Of course, uncertainty is very harmful for planning especially with kids schooling year starting ... But, staying calm & having back up plans is how I approach !!!! @shanew - I hope you receive your PP in few weeks and all goes well for future - Keep us informed

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
that's fantastic, truly happy for you... Pray for your further success in other milestones.... so can you please share the time line ... applied, LMIA or exempt submission, final application, upfront medical, Biometrics submit date- and the call for approval ...
Hey Rafique, thank you for the well wishes! I truly appreciate it and I wish the same for you. I posted the timeline earlier in this thread, click here to go directly to it (NB: Medicals are not required for my country for temporary residence - i.e Work, Study and Visit): Link to timeline: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/work-permit-processing-time-from-poland.757713/post-10143789

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
@Sukhubi, @shanew .. staying calm & trying to stay in present is how to go about it.... Of course, uncertainty is very harmful for planning especially with kids schooling year starting ... But, staying calm & having back up plans is how I approach !!!! @shanew - I hope you receive your PP in few weeks and all goes well for future - Keep us informed
Thanks Rafique! I understand where you are coming from. This is something I never shared in the forum but earlier when my application was being processed, I wasn't aware of the delays but I went ahead and booked flights, signed a lease (in advanced), booked hotels etc. at dates exceeding the processing time by 4 weeks, thinking that there is no way this would go past that time, I was wrong. So its good to stay away from being tempted to make plans before your approval. With this said, you cant email the Embassy or High Commission that you made all these changes and you have spent money as after I was looking through their documentation they said "do not finalize travel plans until you receive your approval", therefore I ran a risk and I could not use it to ask for emergency processing. If you get what I mean.

Jun 23, 2022
Thanks Rafique! I understand where you are coming from. This is something I never shared in the forum but earlier when my application was being processed, I wasn't aware of the delays but I went ahead and booked flights, signed a lease (in advanced), booked hotels etc. at dates exceeding the processing time by 4 weeks, thinking that there is no way this would go past that time, I was wrong. So its good to stay away from being tempted to make plans before your approval. With this said, you cant email the Embassy or High Commission that you made all these changes and you have spent money as after I was looking through their documentation they said "do not finalize travel plans until you receive your approval", therefore I ran a risk and I could not use it to ask for emergency processing. If you get what I mean.
Sure - no plans.. definitely no bookings and/or lease deeds before a call for passport is received. Its hard but i am afraid there's no way over it. We are trying to do our routine things as normal as we could and stay lean with less baggage, try to do things which we may have to to anyway afterwards, don't quit any jobs ahead, investigate & learn more about schooling, apartments, etc in CN without getting into any commitments for now .... hope you will receuve back your passports back soon .... Good luck...

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Sure - no plans.. definitely no bookings and/or lease deeds before a call for passport is received. Its hard but i am afraid there's no way over it. We are trying to do our routine things as normal as we could and stay lean with less baggage, try to do things which we may have to to anyway afterwards, don't quit any jobs ahead, investigate & learn more about schooling, apartments, etc in CN without getting into any commitments for now .... hope you will receuve back your passports back soon .... Good luck...
That is the right direction Rafique and thanks, hoping to get the request before end of week.

SJD3

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
Sure, but this would only apply to folks in Jamaica, Turks and Caicos Islands, The Bahamas and Cayman Islands, processing at the Kingston, Jamaica Visa Office:
Estimated Processing Time at the time of our application submission was 5 weeks, current processing time is 7 weeks.
AR - April 5, 2022 (Applied for Closed WP, SOWP, Dep TRV)
AOR - April 6, 2022
BIL - April 6, 2022
Biometrics Done - April 11, 2022 (Tried to get this done on April 7th but the Biometric Collection System was down at the VAC)
Document Request for Dependent (Birth Certificate) - April 13, 2022
Submission of Requested Document - April 13, 2022
Acknowledgement of submitted document - April 25, 2022
COMPLETE SILENCE HERE (No application update or response to webforms/emails)
All three applications approved - July 5, 2022 (After 3 PM) - 3 Months or 13 Weeks Later
Passport Submitted - July 6, 2022
Passport Received - Pending
Port of Entry Letter of Introduction - Pending
@shanew did you apply under GSS route?

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
What is PNP ?
Provincial Nominee Program - When a province nominates you for PR (for economic benefits to their province), either you have a particular skill etc.
But you are not allowed to leave the province.