+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit processing time from Poland

Jun 23, 2022
Hi All _ Found this to the point ..Can you please advise if this time frame is normal - I have LMIA Exempt WP, application sent online to Warsaw CN embassy by my employer, with Up front Medical for Family done & the missing Kids Biometrics done on May 10th - Still no answer- Is this normal ?

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All _ Found this to the point ..Can you please advise if this time frame is normal - I have LMIA Exempt WP, application sent online to Warsaw CN embassy by my employer, with Up front Medical for Family done & the missing Kids Biometrics done on May 10th - Still no answer- Is this normal ?
Yes, its normal.

Reactions: Rafique Banday

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks dear - Since I have to plan next year for the kids school am in a kind of limbo .... Can you advise what would be the average wait from your experience?
Hi Rafique Banday,

No one knows for sure, but if you look at the historical data of your fellow countrymen, you may get an idea of when you may get a decision. It's up in the thread but I decided to paste them below:

For Ericksvls

(Closed worked permit ) and wife (Open work permit) were sent on February 8th
I gave biometrics on February 24th.
Visa approved on April 27th.

For Success900
Submitted - March 2, 2022
Visa Approved - June 7, 2022

Hope this helps.

Jun 23, 2022
Hi Rafique Banday,

No one knows for sure, but if you look at the historical data of your fellow countrymen, you may get an idea of when you may get a decision. It's up in the thread but I decided to paste them below:

For Ericksvls

(Closed worked permit ) and wife (Open work permit) were sent on February 8th
I gave biometrics on February 24th.
Visa approved on April 27th.

For Success900
Submitted - March 2, 2022
Visa Approved - June 7, 2022

Hope this helps.
HI Shanew - Many thanks for your below.. Yes, no body can predict just trying to study the recent experiences... I am now residing in Almaty & applied from here as the RS Embassy (which is otherwise the concerned) is closed now Warsaw is in charge. With upfront medical done & application was submitted on 1st May, missing Biometrics were done on 10th May ... i am now focusing on July to Aug as for KAZ it says 7 weeks processing time. Lets hope so... Have you gotten your processed?

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
HI Shanew - Many thanks for your below.. Yes, no body can predict just trying to study the recent experiences... I am now residing in Almaty & applied from here as the RS Embassy (which is otherwise the concerned) is closed now Warsaw is in charge. With upfront medical done & application was submitted on 1st May, missing Biometrics were done on 10th May ... i am now focusing on July to Aug as for KAZ it says 7 weeks processing time. Lets hope so... Have you gotten your processed?
Rafique Banday,

Happy to help. You can only hope, but please don't have any heightened expectations around these timelines. I know someone who applied in Trinidad a few months ago, at the time, the processing time was one (1) week. He got his PPR after 14 weeks.

At the time when I applied at the Jamaica VO, the processing time was 5 weeks, we are now 10 weeks since we provided biometrics with no update.

Not saying that this will happen to all applicantions but I hope it gives you a feel of how things are running currently.

Thanks

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Rafique Banday,

Happy to help. You can only hope, but please don't have any heightened expectations around these timelines. I know someone who applied in Trinidad a few months ago, at the time, the processing time was one (1) week. He got his PPR after 14 weeks.

At the time when I applied at the Jamaica VO, the processing time was 5 weeks, we are now 10 weeks since we provided biometrics with no update.

Not saying that this will happen to all applicantions but I hope it gives you a feel of how things are running currently.

Thanks
Hi Shanew,
Still waiting? My friend he applied on 14th June from Trinidad and he got ppr yesterday. Good luck.

Sukhubhi

Star Member
Jun 24, 2022
I have submitted lmia based work permit file on 15mrach 2022 in warsaw (online) still waiting for results, is anyone there in same situation?

Jun 23, 2022
Wow, that was quick, lucky guy. Yes, I am still waiting.

Thanks
Wow, that was quick, lucky guy. Yes, I am still waiting.

Thanks
Hi shanew...So there's some good delay & fast examples. I am keeping a safety buffer 4 times more than the mentioned time frames to lower my anxiety levels.... At the end it must come & come positive ... We can plan & manage the delays.. ...
Rgds
Raf

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi shanew...So there's some good delay & fast examples. I am keeping a safety buffer 4 times more than the mentioned time frames to lower my anxiety levels.... At the end it must come & come positive ... We can plan & manage the delays.. ...
Rgds
Raf
Hi Rafique Banday,
That's a good plan. Myself is still within three times the expected processing times. Try not to think about it too much, the wait gets longer, trust me, I know.

Jun 23, 2022
Hi Rafique Banday,
That's a good plan. Myself is still within three times the expected processing times. Try not to think about it too much, the wait gets longer, trust me, I know.
True - We have to live in present but it get crazy as we cant plan mid to long term anything in places where we are now.. But, uncertainty is the only thing certain so as you said - forget it for now... But, lets keep each other updated with progress...
Have a nice weekend!!!
Raf

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
True - We have to live in present but it get crazy as we cant plan mid to long term anything in places where we are now.. But, uncertainty is the only thing certain so as you said - forget it for now... But, lets keep each other updated with progress...
Have a nice weekend!!!
Raf
I agree Rafique! Enjoy your weekend as well.