+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit not received

Burhan230

Nov 3, 2020
Hello Guys,
I have a question. I had applied for Global Talent Stream Visa for Canada 3 Months ago. We all know that the processing time for GTS is 2 weeks but now it's 3 months after biometric I am still awaiting a response from Embassy. Is anyone have an idea that how much it will take to process my visa or due to Covid the processing time will also increasing?

------------------My timeline--------------------
Application submitted online: August 04, 2020
Biometrics Letter: August 06, 2020
Completed Biometrics: August 10, 2020

Can anyone tell me how much time it will take?

JKamboj

Nov 20, 2020
Hi i am in the same situation i just want to ask after you call for the resend then how much time they take

Burhan230

Nov 3, 2020
Hi everyone,
I got BIL(Biometric Instruction Letter) on 6th August 2020 and I have submitted the biometric on 10th August 2020. After that, I didn't get any news from IRCC. Whenever I ask my lawyer which is currently present in Canada that when I am expected to get approval than the same answer I get every time that due to covid processing of GTS visas slow. Now my question is what is Biometric Validation Letter(BVL) and when I expect to get this? and what are the steps remaining after Biometric Instruction Letter.? I already submitted my upfront medical. Anyone, please help.

Jan 12, 2021
Hey got mine now. Finally, waiting is over!
Hey, hope u doing good,
Actually my case is similar to you as i have called cic to send me the another copy of work permit it’s still been a month and I haven’t received it yet. I wanna know after how many days u got the copy after applying second time?

Skyerye

Sep 14, 2020
J
Hey, hope u doing good,
Actually my case is similar to you as i have called cic to send me the another copy of work permit it’s still been a month and I haven’t received it yet. I wanna know after how many days u got the copy after applying second time?
Just less than a week. They re processed thursday, got my owp tuesday. So frustrating this time that the process takes long pls try to call them again and follow up

Reactions: brijindersingh

Bharath49

Feb 9, 2021
Hello I’m a recent graduate and applied for work permit on 23rd jan 2021, can anyone please let me know how long does it take for pgwp to het approved

KirkMisquitta

Mar 1, 2021
I received my Work Permit approval letter on Jan 14, 2021. I have still not received my Work Permit by mail. I contacted IRCC, but all the agents are busy, can't get through.

KirkMisquitta

Mar 1, 2021
Hello I’m a recent graduate and applied for work permit on 23rd jan 2021, can anyone please let me know how long does it take for pgwp to het approved
I got mine approved within 16 days. I applied on 28th December 2021, got it approved on 14th. I know a few peers whose approval took a month

kkansaria

Jul 22, 2021
Hi ,

I have applied for a work permit and it was approved but there was an error in address, due to that I won’t be able to get a work permit hard copy at the given address, what shall I do to get the work permit letter at a new address as I didn’t receive yet and how shall I do it? As I will be appearing for an interview and I need the hard copy on an urgent basis.

RaoulSylvena

Jan 9, 2022
Hello Experts,
I applied for my work permit on 13th Dec 2021 & received a mail from IRCC that I am allowed to work for any employer with no time restriction till 13th April 2022. I am just worried that if i dont get my Work Permit letter or any update till 13th April 2022, what will happen next or what should i do.

libertador42

Jan 18, 2022
Hello Experts,
I applied for my work permit on 13th Dec 2021 & received a mail from IRCC that I am allowed to work for any employer with no time restriction till 13th April 2022. I am just worried that if i dont get my Work Permit letter or any update till 13th April 2022, what will happen next or what should i do.
Check Here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/extend/after-apply.html#online

Code:
If we don’t finalize your application by the date on your letter
If we don’t finalize your application by the date on your letter, you can still keep working until we make a decision.

If your employer or others need proof that you can continue to work

you can show them this web page, or
if your employer is not satisfied with the information on this page, you can contact us