+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit not received

eusebio1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Hi sorry for late reply not yet the officer said when i was called they will send on september 22 which is exactly 6 weeks

Unknown1011

Sep 11, 2020
okay thanks - so they can re print and re send ?
Hi I was in the same situation. And I even changed the province. But the work permit didnt came at old address. So I called them. And told them that I changed the province also. So they reprinted me a new one and even changed my address on the work permit. And i got my updated work permit. So just call them and tell u have not received your work permit. They will send u again if it has passed 6weeks and you have not received work permit.

aaadddiiiiiiii

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hi I was in the same situation. And I even changed the province. But the work permit didnt came at old address. So I called them. And told them that I changed the province also. So they reprinted me a new one and even changed my address on the work permit. And i got my updated work permit. So just call them and tell u have not received your work permit. They will send u again if it has passed 6weeks and you have not received work permit.
Thanks for great knowledge . after calling them after six week , how many days it took to reach u ?

Skyerye

Sep 14, 2020
Hi please could you share your timeline? Im on my 6th week now of waiting for my owp. After they resend your owp, how long did it take to receive? Thank you

Reactions: aaadddiiiiiiii