+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit not received

Anooptvpm

Apr 14, 2022
Hi My work permit got approved and i didn't receive it through mail. After it got approved i moved to new address and i tried to updated my mailing address in ircc. Unfortunately i couldn't. My friend there told me that they didn't get any mail from ircc. I tried to call customer service as well but they kept me waiting, no agent. I submit webform as well but no rply for that too. Dont know what to do. Please help me.

NEET77KAUR

Dec 15, 2022
Hey, yes I was able to get my WP. Call IRCC they will help you out
Can you please guide me because I have been sending webforms and getting replies telling me "your documents have been added to the file and will be ready for officer review" but it's been almost 2 months. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. Can't able to get through via call.

Newbieank

Aug 13, 2022
Can you please guide me because I have been sending webforms and getting replies telling me "your documents have been added to the file and will be ready for officer review" but it's been almost 2 months. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. Can't able to get through via call.
Try to call them in the morning,

anh.ntt2811

Jul 28, 2023
Did you get it after how long for waiting?