+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit for asylum seekers

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Hello, I applied for asylum claim in Canada and my case was referred to IRB since November 11 and all the people that were referred after me already received their workpermit but I have not received mine so far. Is there any problem ?

Nyathira

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Category........
Other
Hello, I applied for asylum claim in Canada and my case was referred to IRB since November 11 and all the people that were referred after me already received their workpermit but I have not received mine so far. Is there any problem ?
waiting for mine too

Mooremai

Jan 22, 2023
Hi all
I was also referred in Nov and have not gotten anything in the mail. I have received a great job offer and they are only waiting on the permit. Tried calling immigration but nothing at all… please give advise

Nyathira

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi all
I was also referred in Nov and have not gotten anything in the mail. I have received a great job offer and they are only waiting on the permit. Tried calling immigration but nothing at all… please give advise
Go through the voice mail leave your uci number and application no they should get back to you.

Nyathira

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi, i am not getting through with calling...no option to leave messages no matter the options you choose
Good through the call choose work permit option. Put your uci number then the application number don't mind the first letter. The voice assistant will such your case then drop the call after a few days they will send you an email.

Mooremai

Jan 22, 2023
Good through the call choose work permit option. Put your uci number then the application number don't mind the first letter. The voice assistant will such your case then drop the call after a few days they will send you an email.
What response you got in your email? Did you get the permit?

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Hi all
which city are you in ?