+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit expiring, OINP application in process

omophils

Apr 16, 2024
Good evening everyone thank you all for supporting each other here I really appreciate
that .
Please I'm about to submit my application for OINP but I'm waiting for my notice of assessment from CRA office but is been 4 weeks + now still nothing yet should I go ahead to submit it or I should still wait please I need your guidance guys thank you

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Good evening everyone thank you all for supporting each other here I really appreciate
that .
Please I'm about to submit my application for OINP but I'm waiting for my notice of assessment from CRA office but is been 4 weeks + now still nothing yet should I go ahead to submit it or I should still wait please I need your guidance guys thank you
I think you should wait for notice of assessment to be issued.

unlucky72

Apr 15, 2024
You can try not sure if this would work as you need application number to send webform and your application is not in system yet
Yea you are right but i was trying to use webform and i just left blank “ application number “ section. But i filled out uci number mail adress all information which were asked. I have no idea but i heard people who applied for pr they paid biometric and use webform before getting aor. That’s why i am asking

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yea you are right but i was trying to use webform and i just left blank “ application number “ section. But i filled out uci number mail adress all information which were asked. I have no idea but i heard people who applied for pr they paid biometric and use webform before getting aor. That’s why i am asking
Yes you can try . As i told you they will not be able to attach to your application as it’s not in the system yet .