+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delayed uae

Jenny1998

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
August 30, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
August 10, 2021 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Can someone tell me the stages of my application.

navdeepchopra

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
August 30, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
August 10, 2021 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Can someone tell me the stages of my application.
Most of the applications are at this stage...2019, 2020 & 2021....

Jenny1998

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
My processing time is now 32weeks and this month make 32weeks (8month) , guys am worry because my employment contract is going to expire next month April and nothing yet please advise me on what to do.

ches

Jun 3, 2014
Hi, everyone! I'm posting this timeline in order to give you guys some hope about your work permit application submitted to Abu Dhabi Office. This is my brother's application who is currently working there in Abu Dhabi and submitted his application online.

Type of Application: Work Permit with LMIA (dual-intent)
Nationality: Filipino
Position: Cook (NOC-6322)
Date of Submission: October 12, 2021
Submission Confirmation: October 12, 2021
Request for Biometrics: October 16, 2021
Biometrics Submitted: October 18, 2021
Status of Biometrics Changed to Completed: October 18, 2021
Request for Additional Documents: May 19, 2022 (proof that job offer in Canada is still valid)
Additional Document Uploaded: May 21, 2022
Medical and Interview: Not required
BVL: May 25, 2022
Original Passport Request: May 25, 2022
Passport Submitted to VFS: May 26, 2022
Passport Received by IRCC: May 27, 2022
TRV Info Displayed in Online Account: May 27, 2022
Eligibility and Background Check Status updated to Completed: May 27, 2022
Application Approved: May 27, 2022

Now we're just waiting for the passport to be sent back to him. After reading all the posts about the delay in the Abu Dhabi Office, we lost hope, but this gave us the idea that all applications are different and it depends how complete your application is upon submission. I'm praying that all of you would receive your much awaited blessing soon! Good luck to everyone!

Jenny1998

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Hi, everyone! I'm posting this timeline in order to give you guys some hope about your work permit application submitted to Abu Dhabi Office. This is my brother's application who is currently working there in Abu Dhabi and submitted his application online.

Type of Application: Work Permit with LMIA (dual-intent)
Nationality: Filipino
Position: Cook (NOC-6322)
Date of Submission: October 12, 2021
Submission Confirmation: October 12, 2021
Request for Biometrics: October 16, 2021
Biometrics Submitted: October 18, 2021
Status of Biometrics Changed to Completed: October 18, 2021
Request for Additional Documents: May 19, 2022 (proof that job offer in Canada is still valid)
Additional Document Uploaded: May 21, 2022
Medical and Interview: Not required
BVL: May 25, 2022
Original Passport Request: May 25, 2022
Passport Submitted to VFS: May 26, 2022
Passport Received by IRCC: May 27, 2022
TRV Info Displayed in Online Account: May 27, 2022
Eligibility and Background Check Status updated to Completed: May 27, 2022
Application Approved: May 27, 2022

Now we're just waiting for the passport to be sent back to him. After reading all the posts about the delay in the Abu Dhabi Office, we lost hope, but this gave us the idea that all applications are different and it depends how complete your application is upon submission. I'm praying that all of you would receive your much awaited blessing soon! Good luck to everyone!
Amen I tap from blessing from your brother am really happy for him .what about someone that apply from Dubai

ches

Jun 3, 2014
Amen I tap from blessing from your brother am really happy for him .what about someone that apply from Dubai
Hi,
I believe that when your application was submitted from certain countries, including UAE, it automatically goes to Abu Dhabi visa office, whether you reside in Abu Dhabi or in Dubai. I'm just not sure how they handle applications, because of course they're all unique in some ways. Wishing everyone the best!

Jenny1998

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Hi,
I believe that when your application was submitted from certain countries, including UAE, it automatically goes to Abu Dhabi visa office, whether you reside in Abu Dhabi or in Dubai. I'm just not sure how they handle applications, because of course they're all unique in some ways. Wishing everyone the best!
Amen thanks dear

The JAY

Sep 3, 2022
Hi all , I have applied for WP in an owner operator LMIA stream with 001 NOC from Abu Dhabi and submitted my biometrics on 22nd of August 21. May be it’s too early after seeing all your experience. Any latest updates
Hi same here , I got LMIA positive as well with Finance Controller as position. Applied on Dec 2021 at AbuDbabi and still waiting.