+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delayed uae

Muhammadkashif

Star Member
Aug 18, 2021
I live in Dubai DIP how did you raise web form without consltant I want to raise can you please tell me about how I can raise webform without consultant

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
I live in Dubai DIP how did you raise web form without consltant I want to raise can you please tell me about how I can raise webform without consultant
You can’t raise a webform if you don’t have an account of ircc website. Specially if a consultant is involved they are the ones who need raise a webform. They who has applied it for you. So you request them. They will do it for you. It doesn’t require money.

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
An i never raisded a webform myself because I don’t have the gcc account. My consultant do. Just request them

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
Some people said to me that your file is taking time it will be positive descion
This i have no idea but to be honest,
this is my second work permit application, the first one was completed successfully from Abu dhabi embassy, an i got the visa stamped on my passport, but unfortunately I couldn’t join the employer or go to canada because the employer permanently closed the operations, where i was assigned to work due to the COVID19 situation in 2020, so i had to cancel the work permit an re apply for a new job with a new LMIA.

So i restarted the process with a new employer along with a new LMIA an submitted it on November 2020.
im waiting for nearly 3 years now. This corona fucked us so badly. Specially me. See how long i stay. Stay positive. Sometimes good things take time

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
How much time take your first work permit
First one i submitted on 2019 august an got my passport request letter on 2020 September. 57 weeks. Okay now that ofcorse we can say its because covid19 is new an they didn’t have a proper system to work things out. But now alot has changed an yet its too late. Second one i submit on 2020 November an its 47 weeks now.

Muhammadkashif

Star Member
Aug 18, 2021
Yes it’s showing 12 weeks I think it will complete one year then they will give descion it’s my number 00971527921919 inform me whenever you get descion

An_ish012

Jun 28, 2021
Don’t be worried, have patience. At first when I submitted they said it will take around 3-4 months. But now its like 46 weeks, around 11 months. An still iam waiting. Did you know i even email the abu dhabi embassy inquiry email. They responded an all they said was “PLEASE DO SEND WEBFORMS AN WE WILL NOT RESPONSE TO ANY VISA ISSUES VIA EMAIL” by this time there has been one webform which was not responded. But now it shows 12 weeks of processing time. I hope it will come soon. An we need to find more people like you an me so we can gather information among us.
Hi,

I have completed my Biometrics by end of April 21 at Dubai VFS. Not received an update till the moment.
Patiently waiting for the next step same as you guys.

Reactions: Erantha90

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
Hi,

I have completed my Biometrics by end of April 21 at Dubai VFS. Not received an update till the moment.
Patiently waiting for the next step same as you guys.
Is it for WP AN from which country did you apply. Is it UAE or from your home country.

Reactions: Jade22