+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delayed uae

Muhammadkashif

Star Member
Aug 18, 2021
Can anyone tell me who get work permit decision from Canadian embassy in Uae I applied in February 2021 but still not get any descion

Muhammadkashif

Star Member
Aug 18, 2021
My NOC is 7411 truck driver what did your consultant said about your file and when it will start to give descion did you raise webform

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
My NOC is 7411 truck driver what did your consultant said about your file and when it will start to give descion did you raise webform
I raised a webform on august an there was not response, so I recently sent another with vaccinations certificate an yet no response

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
An my consultant checks everyday the status. It only shows that they have received the application an if there is anything they will update me. Thats all.

Muhammadkashif

Star Member
Aug 18, 2021
My consltant said that they are hoping that embassy will start descion in October or November but I’m not when they will make final decision

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
I’m very worried it’s now 8 month I submitted my file but no response from embassy I don’t know what are they doing
Don’t be worried, have patience. At first when I submitted they said it will take around 3-4 months. But now its like 46 weeks, around 11 months. An still iam waiting. Did you know i even email the abu dhabi embassy inquiry email. They responded an all they said was “PLEASE DO SEND WEBFORMS AN WE WILL NOT RESPONSE TO ANY VISA ISSUES VIA EMAIL” by this time there has been one webform which was not responded. But now it shows 12 weeks of processing time. I hope it will come soon. An we need to find more people like you an me so we can gather information among us.

Reactions: An_ish012

Muhammadkashif

Star Member
Aug 18, 2021
Hope for the best!in starting my consltant also said that it will take 4 to 5 month but now it’s 8 month all my planning flops I resign from my job and went to home country for 3 month now i came back but not recieve any response from otherside now I’m thinking may be in November December I will get descion